StonerLikeJen Part 67

Holidaydressofchoice

Re: StonerLikeJen Part 67

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

The one thing that shocked me the most is her sharing how the meeting went. If they were interested in working with Jen they certainly aren't now! Not to mention if other companies were to see that she would be off their list as well. Very VERY unprofessional.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Jenuine & Jentle™ by Jennifer Ross
Moto: A Lifestyle Blog for Delicate Sensitive Souls

:lol:

Or Jenuinely Jentle works too!

But I think she's going to incorporate "sharing" for sure :roll: She keeps trying to play it like she's just a normal lady sharing her life and favorite things with her "friends".

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Snobbitch wrote:Bloody hell!! I could NOT find you guys. I almost tracked Jen down to get some of her anti anxiety drugs that she was CLEARLY on at the beginning of the conference vlog :rofl: (Where are we anyway? I got here by going to my last post :? )

The beauty haul was classic Jen :tu: Ugly top, manic behavior, over the top justifications, and tons of contradictions.

As for thread title, I like the know it all one.

I also suggest

OneInOneOutLikeJen
WallflowerAlertLikeJen
SnubbedByWorldMarketLikeJen
ButIHadACouponLikeJen
I think we are on the other side of the island with nonguru. I blame Jen and rebranding.

We know World Market asked her normal questions that she couldn't answer. What is your blog about? Who is Jennifer Ross. How rude of them!

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

The conversation I imagine went down between Jen and World Market.

World Market lady "Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?"

Jen: "My name is Jen and I have a dog Winnie. "*She pulls out that creepy framed photo she got from Framebridge(?) and gazes lovingly at it for several minutes.*

WM lady clears her throat: "So you aren't married?"

Jen: "Oh yeah that guy. I'm married. I think his name is Jon or Ron or something."

WM lady: "What you can bring to the WM brand?"

Jen looks blankly at her.

WM lady: "What is your style?"

Jen: "I do what works for me"

WM lady: "Yes but what kind of style do you gravitate to?"

Jen: "My style"

WM lady is getting annoyed. "We've heard you mention rebranding, can you tell us about what kind of branding you want?"

Jen perks up "Yes! I'm going to be a Lifestyle Blogger."

WM lady: "So you plan on switching over to blogging exclusively?"

Jen: "No."

WM lady: "What kind of Lifestyle will you represent?"

Jen: "Mine"

WM lady: "Well Jen, we are interested in supporting bloggers but I'm not sure this is a good fit for us. WM has a specific aesthetic that you don't seem to represent."

Jen: "I like tea. Send me free tea and I'll talk about you."

The WM people just get up and leave.

"Wait! Aren't you going to give me anything? The Framebridge people gave me this lovely frame." She pulls out creepy frame again and stares lovingly at it again.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I can’t believe this board went down after Jen finally put up a video/blog post we could snark on.

Random thoughts. I also thought she purposely didn’t eat much at lunch because it was in a group setting and she is the kind of person who feels the need to put on an appearance when it comes to that. I bet she's a closet eater. I also found it odd how the whole vlog had a lot of talk about being hungry and wanting food. Did she go on a bender in those 3 days?? I normally wouldn’t say this about a person who takes themselves out to dinner a nice place when travelling. I’ve done it. But seeing Jen do it…just makes me think just how much she LOVES herself. Only the best will do! I’ve also never seen her show so much interest in the “sights”…she pretended to give a fuck about Dallas and its sights because she just wanted to get away from not fitting in at the conference. She was there for a conference yet decided to focus her time and energy on sight-seeing and 3 course solo dinners instead of networking :roll:

I agree with the person who said she literally only attended the parties to grab the swag. It also sounds like Marnie made an effort to speak to Jen but Jen was too good to make an effort with anyone herself. I’m now wishing Marnie hadn’t been there…what would Jen have done then?

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR – I noticed the “Jenuine” thing too!

I couldn’t believe how she called out World Market for the way their meeting went. She calls herself a business woman?! That was the height of pettiness and unprofessionalism. I wonder exactly what happened at that meeting to give Jen this impression? As we all know she has zero self-awareness, so what cues was she picking on from the rep? I’d love to know!

LuckyMe
Informer
Informer

Post by LuckyMe »

One thing I noticed from the Dallas vlog and the clothing haul is that Jen is constantly out of breath. WTF? It's really distracting.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

It’s apparently spring haul week here on OrganizedJen.com. Yesterday I shared what new beauty goodies I picked up. Today I am showing my recent spring/summer additions to my wardrobe. I’ve already started wearing a lot of these things and absolutely love each piece. I made a list items I wanted to fill some holes in my wardrobe after the major clothing purge I did earlier this spring. In keeping with the Kon Mari method, I made sure to only pick items that truly bring me joy.
I wore many of my new things at the conference I attended in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. I feel that they’re all true reflections of my current style: classic with an emphasis on comfort. I know that I’m not happy in something that feels uncomfortable, either physically or emotionally. I feel joyful and confident wearing each of my recent picks.
Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
Anthropologie
Loft & Nordstrom
Target
Zappos
Kendra Scott
I share a closer look and describe each item in more detail in my coordinating video:
[youtube][/youtube]
It’s giveaway time! I recieved a lot of awesome swag at the conference, some of which I am giving away here. The nice folks at Kendra Scott gifted me with a fabulous Rachel Double Ring. I thought it might bring one of you more joy than me so I’m giving it away.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

LuckyMe wrote:One thing I noticed from the Dallas vlog and the clothing haul is that Jen is constantly out of breath. WTF? It's really distracting.
For real! She sounds like a 8 month pregnant woman that just strolled around Target.

I think Jen showed up to all parties exactly when they started. Next time wallflower, go a little late. Less awkward being alone. Let the crowd get a cocktail in them. People are more apt to pick you off the wall.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

She keeps saying exactly what I knew she would say even before The Purge. That there are holes to fill. This is why purging is a bad idea for people with a certain mindset. They can only see lack. Purge and organize, and what's lacking is even more glaring. Now it's SO obvious that you don't own a charcoal grey bag, only a lighter grey and an off-black. Etc.

But that's why she purged. To feel renewed and free to shop fresh.

I was never able to get into Marnie's videos after seeing her "small pittance" disclaimer. Of all the stuck up, bitchy, egotistical things to say when trying to justify yourself, that takes the cake. So now I'm just waiting for Jen to copy it directly or come up with her own snazzy version. Maybe "I only received a few breadcrumbs for all of the grueling effort".

I've become increasingly fed up with copying. Of vocab words, speaking style, little touches of flair. It's just weird and painfully obvious and not entertaining. Copying is creepy.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

P.S. Which one of you wrote "We have a haul. The squirrel padded her nest" on the GG blog? :lol:

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

[youtube][/youtube]

another haul!
she's truly been a busy bee!

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

Just so you guys know she bought the chambray shirt in a large because she wanted it "really really oversized" so it would be "really really comfortable." That is why it is a large. She in not a large, just the shirt.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Why are some women so invested in clothing sizes? Cut out the label if you must! If you don't tell us, we will never know what the tag said. Heck, maybe order some convincing "XXXXXXXS" tags from Etsy and sew them into every new item, then flash it for the camera. Save yourself the extra talking and soothe your worries all at once.

I sincerely hope Jen never shops for clothing in non-Epcot Asia.

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

OneInOneOutLikeJen
WallflowerAlertLikeJen
SnubbedByWorldMarketLikeJen
ButIHadACouponLikeJen

LonerStonerLikeJen

;)

I might have a one track mind when it comes to this. lol
Thank you, Imp, for the StonerLikeJen avatar!

wax on
Talker
Talker

Post by wax on »

I went to her blog to read the world market rant and had to scroll through all her hauls and saw this:

Is that because she's using liketohoardit or whatever for all her links? So if some clicks on that thing and then buys anything at Target within the next month or whatever she receives commission? That seems fucked up.

I would have paid good money to witness the world market interview.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

There you guys are! I actually started thinking that maybe Jen had slapped GG with a lawyer's letter or something before it occurred to me that they might have moved her threads.
Noelle wrote:She keeps saying exactly what I knew she would say even before The Purge. That there are holes to fill. This is why purging is a bad idea for people with a certain mindset. They can only see lack. Purge and organize, and what's lacking is even more glaring. Now it's SO obvious that you don't own a charcoal grey bag, only a lighter grey and an off-black. Etc.
Purging is absolutely pointless unless you address the emotional/psychological issues that make you shop and hoard in the first place. I think there are some people who just end up with lots of stuff because they just haven't had time to get on top of things, but for lots of people it is psychological. Jen's buying seems to be compulsive and she has tons of stuff she doesn't seem to have used. Just throwing some stuff away was not going to change things.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Noelle wrote:Why are some women so invested in clothing sizes? Cut out the label if you must! If you don't tell us, we will never know what the tag said. Heck, maybe order some convincing "XXXXXXXS" tags from Etsy and sew them into every new item, then flash it for the camera. Save yourself the extra talking and soothe your worries all at once.

I sincerely hope Jen never shops for clothing in non-Epcot Asia.
Indeed. I have a coat that is four sizes bigger than I normally wear. I bought it like that because I walk to work and so wear several layers in winter and I hate a coat that feels tight. I have been called brave because I haven't cut the label out which I find baffling!

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Noelle wrote:P.S. Which one of you wrote "We have a haul. The squirrel padded her nest" on the GG blog? :lol:
Guilty. :D

family_vacation_home
Learner
Learner

Post by family_vacation_home »

I agree with what forever said about the World Market meeting being like a job interview. Jen didn't get that. In her mind I think she went to the meeting to see if they were worthy of her, thinking they'd automatically extend an offer to her. She didn't understand they were checking her out, testing her, seeing if she would be good for their bottom line.

I haven't watched the clothing haul yet. I need to get a big cup of coffee for that. In an ordinary mug, not one in a 50-state collection from Starbucks.

How about:
FilledwithJoyLikeJen

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

I know that I’m not happy in something that feels uncomfortable, either physically or emotionally.
What an odd thing to say.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”