StonerLikeJen Part 67

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StonerLikeJen Part 67

Post by FLOSSY77 »

:( Watermelon top. That is hideous. I still can't get over her wearing those brown sandals with the black dress. I cringe thinking about it. In the Dallas vlog she says the shirt is doing something weird. No. It wasn't laying right over her belly fat. I bet it was emotionally uncomfortable. :rofl:
Anyone notice how red her neck is? Flushed or something.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

I vote for ALLTHECONFERENCESLikeJen

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

PoolParties&SelfPityLikeJen

JeneratingArtsyContentLikeJen

UberProfessionalLikeJen

Soufflés&RejectionLikeJen

FillingHolesInOurSoulsLikeJen

WorldMarketIsNotMyOysterLikeJen

WiltingWallflowersLikeJen

HardSell&SoftHeadLikeJen

ICameForTheSwagLikeJen

AffiliateCookies&TeaWithJen

NoCheeseAndWineLikeJen

Change?NeverEvenConsideredItLikeJen
Last edited by Noelle on Thu May 07, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

YouGuysSlayMe wrote:
OneInOneOutLikeJen
WallflowerAlertLikeJen
SnubbedByWorldMarketLikeJen
ButIHadACouponLikeJen

LonerStonerLikeJen

;)

I might have a one track mind when it comes to this. lol
:rofl: I literally LOLed at this one.

Off to watch the clothing video. I hope it's terrible!!! :tu:

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

1.) that watermelon shirt is so hideous

2.) since when are granny sandals in? wtf?

3.) way too much talking about her bunions :? gross. at least she admitted that her feet aren't attractive enough for flip flops

4.) the sound she put in there whenever she flashed "#footproblems" was really annoying

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Noelle wrote:PoolParties&SelfPityLikeJen

JeneratingArtsyContentLikeJen

UberProfessionalLikeJen

Soufflés&RejectionLikeJen

FillingHolesInOurSoulsLikeJen

WorldMarketIsNotMyOysterLikeJen

WiltingWallflowersLikeJen

HardSell&SoftHeadLikeJen

ICameForTheSwagLikeJen

AffiliateCookies&TeaWithJen

NoCheeseAndWineLikeJen

Change?NeverEvenConsideredItLikeJen
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG, soufflés and rejection like Jen!! <3

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

JenuinewallflowerlikeJen
NotadimelikeJen
SoufflesforonelikeJen
QuintessentialgrandmastylelikeJen
UberduperdelusionallikeJen

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

JFC the site is STILL acting up! :?

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

:rofl:

She seriously has the WORST taste. She needs to wear the watermelon top with the ugly Grandma style sandals from Italy and go to an afternoon at a Bingo hall. And then talk about bunion surgery with the lovely ladies there.

Grandma shoes are NOT in for young women. They make them for actual grandmas.

And Loft sizing is off? No shit, it's mega vanity sizing so you should love it!!!

And way to buy 8 shirts this Spring that are exactly the same except for color. Every damn shirt is a sleeveless v neck shell type top. Didn't she just buy 3 or 4 from J Crew before she got all these from Anthropologie and Target?

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

She bought an "oversized" shirt in what looks like stonewashed denim, a few ugly dresses and some shirts with loud patterns, strawberries and watermelons on them. And she calls her syle "classic?"

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

wax on wrote:I went to her blog to read the world market rant and had to scroll through all her hauls and saw this:

Is that because she's using liketohoardit or whatever for all her links? So if some clicks on that thing and then buys anything at Target within the next month or whatever she receives commission? That seems fucked up.

I would have paid good money to witness the world market interview.

Essie whom she admires, and I used to love her vlogs until I realize who they truly were ( her BF included) has half of her blog like this. You can't see a damn thing.
She is the epitome of greedy and SO, SO off putting.
Jen is taking the same route.

I adore Lisa Eldridge. I don't buy stuff she mentions because I am a grown woman and I figured it out what works for my skin now.
Her skin is not the same as mine, so OF COURSE just because she likes/works for her, it would not do so for me.

However If she said that this X product works great for dry skin, and it's not crazy expensive, I may look other reviews online, go to the store to check it, try a sample if it's a bit on the expensive side and only then BUY it.

If you are someone people trust there is no need to link every god damn word and sentence and have a mile long list of products with affiliate links.

people will NATURALLY want to check it out.

That's how I am with Lisa Eldridge.

I am the exact opposite with Jen and Essie and all the other greedy people that will sell their souls for a buck and will "share" whatever pays the most even when they will NEVER, not in a million years wear/use it themselves.

Essie loves everything and ALL is the best. That week. Or day. I guess it depends on the amount they pay her. Until the next video, the following week where she loves another product, that does exactly the same.
With Essie you know she is a fraud, because no way can she even know if they work or not. so much products she weekly shoves into people's throats.

With Jen you just know she buys stuff in a high. You see that ONE video, that one instagram and it's never to be seen again.

Most of her purchases are seen once or twice.

Why would I buy it?
I don't know why people haven't seen through this crap yet.

I hate greedy people. I just do,

But greedy people with more money that they can use and who chose to not do anything in life aside from serving just themselves, taking from those who have way less than them, because they spent 2 minutes taking a crooked pic of a dress that is never going to be wore again and they got it for free/got paid to take that said pic... well ... those... just made my blood boil.

there are very FEW youtubers/bloggers I can stand nowadays.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Flossy, I loved the squirrel comment. :tu: :lol:

Lipstick, I feel the same was about Lisa. I think Jen is shooting herself in the foot with pushing products. She used to inspire people to check things out simply by being Jen. But there's definitely something about the pushiness that kills the thrill of taking her recommendation or owning a Jen fave (for those that responded to her positively in the first place.) She's just like everyone else now, except she overshares every detail about the prawcess of selling out.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Noelle wrote:P.S. Which one of you wrote "We have a haul. The squirrel padded her nest" on the GG blog? :lol:
There were some awesome comments on there!! :tu:

Agreed about Greedy People, LipstickJungle. And yeah that deal with the affiliate links is BS. Again, I will never, ever use them!

so..her style is classic with an emphasis on comfort?? :scratch: It's more like taking something ill fitting, adding a cardigan and making it even worse. Im in the minority...but I still want some birkenstocks. :rofl:
Last edited by Princess LushBomb on Thu May 07, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

Snobbitch wrote::rofl:

She seriously has the WORST taste. She needs to wear the watermelon top with the ugly Grandma style sandals from Italy and go to an afternoon at a Bingo hall. And then talk about bunion surgery with the lovely ladies there.

Grandma shoes are NOT in for young women. They make them for actual grandmas.

And Loft sizing is off? No shit, it's mega vanity sizing so you should love it!!!

And way to buy 8 shirts this Spring that are exactly the same except for color. Every damn shirt is a sleeveless v neck shell type top. Didn't she just buy 3 or 4 from J Crew before she got all these from Anthropologie and Target?
I'm surprised she hasn't discovered Chico's. She can finally wear size 0!!! :tu: :D

Her grandma shoes are truly awful. Fix your feet, Jen. You're only 32.
Does she plan to live with her bunions for the rest of her life?? She would've looked so much better with a pair of black heels with the black Loft dress. :roll:

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

militantmuse wrote:Whoa. Hold up. Did I miss a fashion memo? According to Jen, granny sandals have been in for the last year and then said smugly to the camera "so there's that!" Is this something she learned from the fashionistas at the conference?

I assume she's referring to Birks which have not ever been considered granny sandalsg over 1k in "must have" items.
No, at the time she was dangling those hideous brown leather wedges she wore in Dallas.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

forever wrote:
I'm surprised she hasn't discovered Chico's.

I was just about to say, the comments on her style make me think HaveAChicosKindOfDayLikeJen would be an appropriate title.

gossipmon
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipmon »

I can't be the only one who noticed, but since last year or something she has been putting an emphasis on how she was more mature, and her style changed etc etc? Like, she sounds like she went from her 20s to her 60s in one go. With matching clothes. And skin too. (I'm still shocked by how much she aged after watching her oldest videos lol it's been 4 years?????)

ETA: and, as someone who gained weight and is now on the process of losing it again, I have the feeling she bought these new things because her older stuff is not fitting her anymore and are really uncomfortable. Hence the focus on "airy" and "comfortable" stuff. What she really means by that is stuff that fits her lol

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I agree gossipmom. What about her new pants for traveling? She gets sooo bloated. Sure Jen. :roll: Has nothing to do with the eight pounds (15) she gained.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Stretchy pants? Flowy tops? Cue the pregnancy speculation by the minions in three...two....

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

gossipmon wrote:I can't be the only one who noticed, but since last year or something she has been putting an emphasis on how she was more mature, and her style changed etc etc? Like, she sounds like she went from her 20s to her 60s in one go. With matching clothes. And skin too. (I'm still shocked by how much she aged after watching her oldest videos lol it's been 4 years?????)

Probably getting style tips from Suzanne. :roll: She bought, yet, another fugly button down shirt in that haul and is dressing more like she's 70. I'm thinking of the Real Housewives and Lisa Vanderpump came to mind. Some of them are in their 40's and Lisa is 50, they look hip and not like they are ready for a retirement home.

Not the pregnancy speculation, again. :bhd:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”