"FakeprilJustaBitchTv: Susan>Sharon Part 33"

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "FakeprilJustaBitchTv: Susan>Sharon Part 33"

Post by Laffing »

Susan's daughter is married to Eric Hanson. His facebook status says he's unemployed. David has an unemployed son-in-law and son. Poor Pervy D!

https://www.facebook.com/erich93?fref=ts

Post by Guest »

mereleigh wrote:
burritotime wrote:Justhine comes off as so annoying and effing arrogant as hell at the dog park saying Loam has a fan club when the dogs run up to them wtf. I get babies are cute and everyone loves babies but justhine always makes it sound like Liam is some special snowflake. And its ANNOYING AS HELL.

Oh ya April, "liam loves ALL ANIMALS hes loves cats and dogs..." youre a dumbass
Lol not a fan club.....I think that the one that sort of looks like a pit bull wants Liam as a snack. As it is I think they have him too close to the fence. It only takes 1 large crazy dog and Liam could get injured. I was in a health food shop in Amsterdam about 6 years ago, they allow dogs. There was a young child in his Mom's arms and a pit bull looking dog. We were at the cash and the lady was in front of me and the child kept making eye contact with the dog and the child was making noises.....all of a sudden the dog jumps up...before the mother could protect the child's head he ended up with a bleeding cut nose. Liam is not kind to animals and he is still young so I hope they read this and keep Liam clear of the fence. That large dog could have jumped the fence.

not sure about Justin and new meds on his Hawaii, unless he wants lots of naps. Lol.....at least Ape and Liam wouldn't have to deal with him.

MSMOM you're right about the likes, Justin sounds like a 13 year old Valley girl and Ape sounds like a hood rat. I'm not sure what her Mom thinks but I'd be mortified if my daughter presented herself in that way to the world. I'd like to give Ape some credit and say she has it in her to speak properly. She should educate herself as to what's going on in the world, not doing so gives Justybelle more fodder for his superior attitude towards her.Rant over lol. Ohhh question...why do some people respond to some posts and just type the word follow and nothing else?
I was "attacked" by a pit bull once too in a store here in Amsterdam (he jumped on me and I fell on a bunch of shower gel bottles cause I'm tiny -- for Dutch standards lol)

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

The thing with family vloggers is viewers are getting bored very easily now. If it's a sponsored video or they are doing branding stuff with companies I know many people don't watch. I don't buy anything they mention and even if I did I search it myself and buy it. Justin, Bryan, Jerry, Austin and Jared are the only ones I know/watch that have zero intentions of working. The rest either work or plan on going back to work. They are going to have to do more and more sponsorships and alienate more viewers. It's a dumb idea!

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^K I think I need to move to Amsterdam LOL. I would love to bring my dog with me to more places not because I'm a weirdo who can't leave the house without their dog, but because my dog has separation anxiety (he was a stray) and I hate leaving to places other than work. Only place I can take him to in the states is Home Depot and pet stores

SweetMelissaPDX
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetMelissaPDX »

So on his Linked In .. it says his last job ended June 2014 and he started the Trending Family thing the same time so it has been a year it says that he's been working on it??? And all he has is the current website that isn't finished? But the website information says it was created in March I think ... so it has been an idea in his head this entire time and he finally made a website in March? :?

Why is his Linked In still linked to his last employer... when you click on the "website" it brings you to his last employer? Why hasn't he updated it? Is it not his real page?

Is he just saying that the Trending Family thing has been around since June 2014 so it looks like he hasn't had a break in employment? Is this Trending Family thing the reason he "quit" his last job.. wait, he says that he was trying to build something with someone else and once that flopped he started this new thing... so why does it say June 2014 he started it... going back to him not wanting to show a blank space of employment? (sorry, I don't understand how Linked In works)

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

SweetMelissaPDX wrote:So on his Linked In .. it says his last job ended June 2014 and he started the Trending Family thing the same time so it has been a year it says that he's been working on it??? And all he has is the current website that isn't finished? But the website information says it was created in March I think ... so it has been an idea in his head this entire time and he finally made a website in March? :?

Why is his Linked In still linked to his last employer... when you click on the "website" it brings you to his last employer? Why hasn't he updated it? Is it not his real page?

Is he just saying that the Trending Family thing has been around since June 2014 so it looks like he hasn't had a break in employment? Is this Trending Family thing the reason he "quit" his last job.. wait, he says that he was trying to build something with someone else and once that flopped he started this new thing... so why does it say June 2014 he started it... going back to him not wanting to show a blank space of employment? (sorry, I don't understand how Linked In works)
You are absolutely right in your speculation. He just didn't want to look like the leach he is in real life. I think he was going for the "I'm so cool that I founded my own company and I'm super successful" kind of look, but when you google his full name....FAIL!! :busted: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hudson298
Learner
Learner

Post by hudson298 »

The vlog is up already. Boring

betti7cupsoftea
Learner
Learner

"FakeprilJustaBitchTv: Susan>Sharon Part 33"

Post by betti7cupsoftea »

mindlesschatter wrote:
MSmom wrote:I just quickly glanced at that link giving info about audible and it seems they do make a dollar amount from each person who joins. So she's not being truthful...and why I have no idea. They both tell 'un-truths' so much that I think they forget what they've lied about.
I agree. Based on what I read, for everyone who gets the free trial thing that she offers, its $10 in her bank account!!!
And all the youtubers that have an audible sponsorship never mention that you'll be automatically on a gold membership. I used their link and I did get a free book and trial but one month later I saw a charge of $19.95 on my statement. Smh sneaky sons of bitches. Amazon was really nice about refunding me though Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

He never quit his job, he was fired for fraud and there are many of us who totally believe it is true especially with all the proof that has been posted about it.

As for the Linkedin account, you can put in whatever you want just like any other site. If he wants to make it look like he "quit" and has no large gap in his employment doctoring it up would be a good idea, which I would not put past him. I am sure this idea he got after PLL but it's not really an idea but a rip off of other people doing the same thing already. For example, the Lavinges were not doing any sponsored type stuff until they started getting more "friendly" with Ape. Then all of a sudden you started to see the Blue Apron on their vlogs, Dee wearing make up and getting her hair, nails and lashes done, and now some other sponsored spots. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what gave him the idea to start this new scam project.

I feel really sorry for anyone who actually gets involved with Justine and this because in the end the only one that is going to be hurting are the families who got suckered in. That Canadian family is always posting on their vlogs sucking up and I have seen that Bolanos bunch lady post on some of Ape's IG post kissing ass. These are perfect examples of newbie family vloggers who may be a target for Justine.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

April was saying thank you to people who recently bought items from their Saturday Sunshine website and she mentioned that she wanted to put out more (new) product but they're just "so busy" with everything going on lately... Wth are they busy with?! We see what they do regularly in vlogs &its nothing "so busy". They're just lazy! She said she just forgets to mention her website in vlogs as well, what a dumb*ss.
April &Justin FINALLY use Sharon's recipe book that she gave them when Jessica got married. Why on earth did it take so long to use it?? April should be embarrassed she has no cook book what so ever.. But ya know I'm not surprised since I don't think of her as a cook.
I know it's mentioned lots of times, but I just can't stop thinking of how Liam is so not up to his developmental skills for his age.. Yes, yes I know babies grow and learn all different but still.. He still doesn't know how to do anything! It makes me mad because his parents don't know how to raise him! UGH!
I can't with Justin and his "whoooaaaahh". Why does he have to sound/talk like that?! Talk NORMAL to your 1year old CHILD, he is not a baby anymore, he's a "big boy".. Okay maybe not physically.. But still.
The last two or so minutes of the vlog is Justin and Ape singing the damn circus/juggling song.. Idk what you call it & I don't feel like trying to remember what it is but it's just really annoying. Ape looked like a damn fool trying to juggle, just stop ape, you suck!
And wth is in between her damn eyes?ImageImage it wasn't there before the scene and I thought she would've mentioned it but she didn't.

hudson298
Learner
Learner

Post by hudson298 »

I noticed something between April's eye too. I thought I was seeing things. Lol

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Lol what the hell is that between her eyes? Maybe it's Kustin's spit :rofl:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^It looks like a whitehead stress pimple with some ointment on it lol. I don't blame her skin for freaking out.

They have done more in the last three days than in a month. All of the last minute stuff was unnecessary had they been more organized and used a planner :) They forgot cat food? Were the cats going to accept some type of home delivery? Once again, I don't doubt that they love their furbabies but they don't know how to care for them. Sometimes LOVE isn't enough.

I love when JustaLoser vlogs Loam. While the kid was balancing against the refrigerator/freezer part, he kept narrating and adding nothing to the kid's life. Even if the excitement isn't reciprocated, Loam loves playing with the cats. Maybe because they leave him be unlike his parents. And lastly, when Loam was playing with the sunglasses. JustaBrat GRABBED the sunglasses out the poor kid's hands, shoved it on his head, and excepted Loam to perform a trick like a trained dog. Liam is slowly but surely starting to mirror, so had JustaDummy left the kid alone to "discover" and "explore" he probably would have tried to put the sunglasses on his eyes or head albeit askewed. Then we have Ape trying to juggle and excite Loam yet failing. It's those vlogged actions as well Liam's slow development are all edited proof that their number one priority is vlog fodder, their child soon after.

Absolutely loved when Ape showed the dress and other items in a box. They (because I don't believe she can do it on her own) put those heavier, hard-edged items on TOP of the dress. Even with bubble wrap, the poor thing is going to get tossed around. They were neglectful and guilty of dangling the dress giveaway to their subscriber friends MONTHS ago yet never followed through so they had to add extra items to compensate for their lack of professionalism AND their WORD. This way the recipient will be overjoyed with the extras even if it was promised a long time ago.

Highlight: Justajerk thinking his generic Allegra was Zyrtec. You know, because GG had that discussion :FU:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

JustaLazyFu*k: Instead of narrating what your child is doing, how about tiding up the place a little? Don't wait for your wife to do it for you. You are so fucking useless, you annoying little gnome

Chair askew
Smelly, sweaty slippers near the child
Pillow on the floor
Toys strewn everywhere
Water bottle on floor
Books scattered

MollyPolly
Talker
Talker

Post by MollyPolly »

MSmom wrote:Anora87, I'm not exactly sure what Justin is offering.

I just hope people investigate his promises, do some research and get a second opinion before they open their wallets for this dude.
i don't wish that to anybody but if that happened people will post rewievs and tell the youtube world truth about justine and how big scammer(is that a word?) he is.

mereleigh
Learner
Learner

Post by mereleigh »

SnowOwl wrote:He never quit his job, he was fired for fraud and there are many of us who totally believe it is true especially with all the proof that has been posted about it.

As for the Linkedin account, you can put in whatever you want just like any other site. If he wants to make it look like he "quit" and has no large gap in his employment doctoring it up would be a good idea, which I would not put past him. I am sure this idea he got after PLL but it's not really an idea but a rip off of other people doing the same thing already. For example, the Lavinges were not doing any sponsored type stuff until they started getting more "friendly" with Ape. Then all of a sudden you started to see the Blue Apron on their vlogs, Dee wearing make up and getting her hair, nails and lashes done, and now some other sponsored spots. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what gave him the idea to start this new scam project.

I feel really sorry for anyone who actually gets involved with Justine and this because in the end the only one that is going to be hurting are the families who got suckered in. That Canadian family is always posting on their vlogs sucking up and I have seen that Bolanos bunch lady post on some of Ape's IG post kissing ass. These are perfect examples of newbie family vloggers who may be a target for Justine.

In his video where he fails miserably at explaining his new business it sounds like the conversation with the co-worker where he bowed out of their partnership happened recently. That this happened in March 2015 would make sense because it was just after March that they mention Kin phone meetings and then their visit to Kin. Its just more of JustaLiar's smoke and mirrors game he plays. Trending Family probably isn't the old business name. It would be telling to know when this happened. If it's June last year then he really has been doing squat for a year. I personally think it's a very recent idea that came to mind after some wine and a blunt while philosophying about the beginning of life on earth and stolen ideas about how to fleece the sheep. Its interesting that as someone with no morals has an exaggerated view of his own importance.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Good LAWRD.
Liam playing around the fridge - Justin, "LIAAAAM DO YOU WANT TO EEEEEAAAAAT? DO YOU WANT MIIILK? ARE YOU TRYING TO OPEN THE FREEZER. WOULD YOU LIKE YOGURT MELTS?" FKGEIRFHWIERHWJFNFSL! Justin has ZERO paternal instincts. He treats his child like a puppy/foreign object.

Didn't this trick get a pedicure like, 1.5 weeks ago? Any excuse to spend $ and get away from Justin!

This allergy saga has got to stop. No one cares.

I'd love a recipe book from Sharon! April takes everything for granted.

NOOO it's the official return of crapshine!!!

Liam does NOT make the vlogs more interesting. Just because they're obsessed with their baby doesn't mean that's all anyone wants to see. Don't the understand that?

It's amazing how Liam is an exact replica of April and Pervy. It's uncanny!

mereleigh
Learner
Learner

Post by mereleigh »

Laughing.....OMG...in their comments section someone asked Her to do a video of all of Liam's favourite snacks and how to make the. I wanted to tell her to close her eyes...pick three random videos and she'd have all of her answers. It has to be someone here that said that sarcastically.

blipbloop
Learner
Learner

Post by blipbloop »

New this forum and fairly new to this couple. The only other family vloggers I watch are Ben and Judy, and watching this couple has honestly made me like Ben and Judy more as vloggers and actual capable parents. I started watching them during the Liam bday madness, and you can definitely tell from those vlogs that there is something really awkward about the entire dynamic of this family and their immediate family members. It's like you can feel the tension through the camera or something. Watching Judy's vlogs makes you feel like you're in a (generally) happy place, but these vlogs always feel really sterile and forced.

I don't really mind April, she just seems rather oblivious. Justin I CANNOT STAND. This guy reeks of insecurity. I mean maybe he has small man syndrome, and it's just something he's had to deal with his whole life, but god he really needs to dial it back a bit. And what the hell is with his constant need to point out really REALLY mediocre or insignificant things that Liam does and dramatize them into something super amazing/genius. I mean I get it, it's your kid, and you love him, but no offense Liam is like the complete opposite of a impressive child. Maybe if he were actually developmentally advanced and showed signs of intelligence, all of the my son is a special snowflake comments would not be so annoying. Having watched Liam, Judy's twins really are so so much more developmentally advanced. I'm not a mom and I really have very little sense of babies so I wasn't aware until there was Liam to compare to.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

mereleigh wrote:Laughing.....OMG...in their comments section someone asked Her to do a video of all of Liam's favourite snacks and how to make the. I wanted to tell her to close her eyes...pick three random videos and she'd have all of her answers. It has to be someone here that said that sarcastically.
I saw that comment also and i was all.. Is that person serious? People actually liked the comment also. The snacks April feeds Liam are crap. There's other videos on YT that are way better.
All of the "snacks" April makes/gives Liam is deli turkey, broccoli, cauliflower, &yogurt melts and sometimes Cheerios.. Pfft, who gives that to their child? He needs more variety!

Return to “AprilAthena7”