The Schuerman Show Part 49 ~ Where the Bloody Vlog?

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Schuerman Show Part 49 ~ Where the Bloody Vlog?

Post by Pyramid11 »

Pyramid11 wrote:
Rena450 wrote:I don't normally chime in, but, I just have to ask if any of you saw what looks to be like the meat package padding left on the roast that Jay had in the oven with the veggies - it on the left bottom side of the meat and it kinda goes up the sides ....... gross, I bet he even eats in when he digs in :rofl:
They didn't show the completed meal, did they?
I think it's just the fat on the meat.

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

Pyramid11 wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:
Rena450 wrote:I don't normally chime in, but, I just have to ask if any of you saw what looks to be like the meat package padding left on the roast that Jay had in the oven with the veggies - it on the left bottom side of the meat and it kinda goes up the sides ....... gross, I bet he even eats in when he digs in :rofl:
I think he prefers to be called Jay

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Indilwen wrote:
itsawierdworld wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Omg he looks like a total douche.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430451403.651818.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430451418.231185.jpg
Ps - no clue what he's actually doing. He's just wandering around the living room with his bike getting ready for his bike ride. Lmao!
That bike in the house....... Just...so much nope. Who would put up with this shit besides Scam??
I'm not saying their housekeeping is the worst I've ever seen, but you know their house doesn't smell very "fresh"....
I wouldn't want a bike stored in my house, but I honestly think that bike is the least of her worries...with three cats, piles of dirty laundry all over on the floor, dirty shoes constantly on the furniture, unwashed sticky fingers all the time, makeup and self-tanner caked bedding...yeah...that bike doesn't seem too bad...haha. I wonder if they checked behind the cabinets for chipmunk poop after their recent little visitor?

agreed. The bike only adds to their problem. I don't want a bike stored in my house so my hubs has hung them from the garage ceiling. If Jay is THAT worried about someone stealing it and ensure its locked up properly in the garage. Chain it up with whatever chain Angelo recommended and lock the effing garage. He take cares of his bike more than he does his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

The latest vlog annoyed the fuck out of me. WHY did Lily have to be dragged along on Sam's early walk? Why not just tell her to stay home with Daddy? It's as if once those little monsters are awake, they must be in her presence every moment or they will die. Then, Sam tells her she has to stay in her stroller if she is going to go along. Next thing you know, the idiot doormat is carrying the disobedient brat.

Leave her in the stroller and let her holler, a bit. She'll get sick of it and stop. Or you turn around, take her screaming ass home, tell her that she has to have a consequence for misbehaving, revoke a favorite toy or privilege for a bit and let her learn a lesson.

Phoenix couldn't be told no when he was taking the water bottle away from Lily? Really? Teach that little grabby handed snot how to respect others and wait his fucking turn. Sam and Jobless are turning that child into a first class asshole.

Family shower day! Poor Phoenix is going to need decades of therapy #becausehisfaceisinhismothersmuffintheshowerallofthetime. :barf: Stop with the nekkid vlogging and the showing off the family shower bullshit. Why couldn't Jobless have given the Grabby Handed Little Snot his bath and gotten him dressed while Sam was out for her walk?

Jobless is a tool and needs to put the fucking bike in the fucking garage where it belongs. If my husband tried to store a bike in my house, he'd be storing it up his ass. :x

Sam, clean and air out your nasty, filthy ass house. :barf:

I just have one word for her Boots Botanicals video: BULLSHIT.

If she has a skin care routine, I'm Miss America.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

I wonder if Jobless is renting the bike and that is why he is so over protective of it? If he loses it, damages it or it is stolen, he buys it? :rofl:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Desert Wind wrote:I wonder if Jobless is renting the bike and that is why he is so over protective of it? If he loses it, damages it or it is stolen, he buys it? :rofl:
I said it before - product placement.

They have a garage to store it in, but how would the viewers see it there!?!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

B.Honest wrote:Omg he looks like a total douche.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430451403.651818.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430451418.231185.jpg
Ps - no clue what he's actually doing. He's just wandering around the living room with his bike getting ready for his bike ride. Lmao!

Is his is sweats? :rofl: He already sweats like a hog with normal clothes on.

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

Desert Wind wrote: Jobless is a tool and needs to put the fucking bike in the fucking garage where it belongs. If my husband tried to store a bike in my house, he'd be storing it up his ass. :x
:cheer: :cheer: :yup: :cheer: :cheer:

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

I think I am reaching the end with these people. How the hell do they expect anyone to give a shit about their miserable, sad lives? Why do they bother to vlog? They are a disgusting, classless couple with one child who is a totally spoilt little shit and one.... who I want to fly over and rescue because I honestly think she has the potential to be normal.

Sorry, long day.........

gen
Debater
Debater

Post by gen »

rupybrawr wrote:
tiddlesdidit.jpg
Seriously... Then where'd it go?
I can't even find the event Pam described. Fail.

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

Post by Mummabear »

Wait..... She's viewing and liking her own videos???? Desperate!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430515942.641984.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

Knightchaser27 wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:
I think he prefers to be called Jay
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

maisie-daisy wrote:I think I am reaching the end with these people. How the hell do they expect anyone to give a shit about their miserable, sad lives? Why do they bother to vlog? They are a disgusting, classless couple with one child who is a totally spoilt little shit and one.... who I want to fly over and rescue because I honestly think she has the potential to be normal.

Sorry, long day.........
You've simply reached your breaking point as we all do eventually with the Schuermans. You begin to realize there is no potential and just watch or read here to be there for their next inevitable derailment. As it's been said many times before, some of these youtube families just have "it", and the Schuermans don't. I forget what thread I was lurking but someone was asking why certain vloggers weren't as big as the family from the thread and they brought up the Schuermans. I so badly wanted to comment why the Schuerman Show will never be very big, but I restrained as to not hijack the thread.

Don't feel bad about venting, we have all done it or are on the verge.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Schuerman Show Part 49 ~ Where the Bloody Vlog?

Post by hellyeah »

Had to show y'all this. To be fair, the thing will give you diff ages even tho you post your own pics. It all really depends on how you appear in the pic. I tried 2 diff pics of myself and I got 26 for the no makeup one and 35 for the makeup one and I'm 33. I was irritated even tho it was only 2 years off.

It didn't register jays face cuz it can't tell pig age yet.

At any rate- glad it wasn't almost 20 years older!!!! Ha! ImageImageImage

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

hellyeah wrote:Image

Had to show y'all this. To be fair, the thing will give you diff ages even tho you post your own pics. It all really depends on how you appear in the pic. I tried 2 diff pics of myself and I got 26 for the no makeup one and 35 for the makeup one and I'm 33. I was irritated even tho it was only 2 years off.

At any rate- glad it wasn't almost 20 years older!!!! Ha!

I just got 22 and I'm 33. Super pleased with that. :D

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Desert Wind wrote:The latest vlog annoyed the fuck out of me. WHY did Lily have to be dragged along on Sam's early walk? Why not just tell her to stay home with Daddy? It's as if once those little monsters are awake, they must be in her presence every moment or they will die. Then, Sam tells her she has to stay in her stroller if she is going to go along. Next thing you know, the idiot doormat is carrying the disobedient brat.

Leave her in the stroller and let her holler, a bit. She'll get sick of it and stop. Or you turn around, take her screaming ass home, tell her that she has to have a consequence for misbehaving, revoke a favorite toy or privilege for a bit and let her learn a lesson.

Phoenix couldn't be told no when he was taking the water bottle away from Lily? Really? Teach that little grabby handed snot how to respect others and wait his fucking turn. Sam and Jobless are turning that child into a first class asshole.

Family shower day! Poor Phoenix is going to need decades of therapy #becausehisfaceisinhismothersmuffintheshowerallofthetime. :barf: Stop with the nekkid vlogging and the showing off the family shower bullshit. Why couldn't Jobless have given the Grabby Handed Little Snot his bath and gotten him dressed while Sam was out for her walk?

Jobless is a tool and needs to put the fucking bike in the fucking garage where it belongs. If my husband tried to store a bike in my house, he'd be storing it up his ass. :x

Sam, clean and air out your nasty, filthy ass house. :barf:

I just have one word for her Boots Botanicals video: BULLSHIT.

If she has a skin care routine, I'm Miss America.
My thoughts EXACTLY (but you said it better lol!!!)

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Edie wrote:
hellyeah wrote:Image

At any rate- glad it wasn't almost 20 years older!!!! Ha!

I just got 22 and I'm 33. Super pleased with that. :D
30 :tu: <3 I'm about to be 38. That made my year lol. I used a good picture with my tongue inside my mouth.

ashes84
Debater
Debater

Post by ashes84 »

Oh no. Ham in a tank top. Definitely won't be watching this vlog.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

The thumbnail makes me want to :barf:

[youtube][/youtube]

Haven't they figured out that featuring Pig in the thumbnails guarantees less views? I can't wait for Nolagirl to screenshot the inevitable weird minion ladies drooling over Jobless in the comments :barf:
Last edited by michelle on Fri May 01, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Wow 7:11 in today's vlog - Lily is pitching a fit!!! Again, she is one moody little girl.....She was saying, "Me dont want noodles" and Sam was trying to tell her how good it would be. But we don't know what happened prior to her outburst b/c all we see at 7:11 her whining and screaming.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”