LVlover cc

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Re: LVlover cc

Post by pj_uk »

I highly doubt she makes $25,000 from YouTube ads alone. If you go to socialblade, it shows you an approximate amount youtubers make per month. I also have a friend who does youtube but she is in lifestyle/beauty. She has 300k + subscribers but her views are similar to Charis. She told me she makes about 5kusd from ads only.
Granted that luxury ads pay more, I doubt she is making 25k, maybe 10k per month from YouTube ads. If you count sponsorships and her many many affiliate links revenue then possibly it could total 15-20k per month which is still a lot (well for me anyway)
I highly doubt Jerusha is making 25k a month too lol
I also think her husband makes more than that. Someone on here mentioned he own a medical company too besides being an internalist. I also wonder about the 2nd job? Hard to do with 3 young children.

koala80 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:04 am
I don't believe she has a second job. I just think it's just the Asian way to lie because you don't want share how much $$$$ you're bringing in so people don't copy you. I'm Asian so I know how these "white lies" work. Her husband probably told her to make up a job so her followers won't hate her for being so privileged.

I do believe she's making over $25,000 per month on her YT channel. Just like Jerusha Couture. They are basically creating content for people in higher socio-economic backgrounds which equals ads that pay more. I am friends with another designer vlogger who has less views and followers as Charis and her YT channel makes under $20,000 per month. I guess with her Husband's MD salary he's probably banking $250,000 and she's probably bringing in the same amount. TY money does not last forever. Every couple years your ass will get demonetized so she better enjoy her ride now.

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by metoo182 »

I have ad blockers so whenever I watch their stuff, they don't get shit from me. LOL

koala80
Learner
Learner

Post by koala80 »

SocialBlade is NOT accurate. SocialBlade says my friend makes 1/4 of what she's pulling in each month. The ads I get when I watch Charis' vlogs are all high end like Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Google Adsense will direct higher end ads to vlogs where the viewers are within a socio-economic bracket. So if google knows my household income bracket is $500,000 and up and a college graduate they play ads that pay more money. Yeah, I don't know why your friend makes only $5k a month when my friend makes $20k. Jerusha 100% makes over $20,000 per month and that's without sponsors.

I mean if you believe it's all CC debt then it eventually has to slow down if they're paying minimum payments every month right? But it's not. You can only front for so long using CC.

They went from a $370,000 to a $720,000 house in their most recent move. Plus all the upgrades done on a house are paid in cash/check. You cannot pay carpenters, painters, etc in credit cards. We're renovating a house now and everyone wants a check. Not one contractor will take credit cards because it's easier to cancel or dispute a charge. It's an all cash/check business. It makes sense they are pulling in $500,000 collectively. I do NOT think they have credit card debt at all. Trust me people get shocked about how much YT can pay out but it doesn't last forever. It's usually a good 10 year run then demonetization happens.

Her husband does virtual medical visits for people on medicaid. I think that's his side hustle.

koala80
Learner
Learner

Post by koala80 »

I do think she has some mental health issues that are not being addressed. Buying a million bags is not going to fill that empty void she has. I also find it odd how she interacts with her kids. When Joshua was jealous about Lydia getting more attention than him Charis just looked upset and dumbfounded and instead of reassuring him that he will always be loved as well she looked angry. I mean Joshua was just acting appropriately for his age. That's what kids say and do when new siblings come along.

I just hope Charis is moving money into a retirement account, but she doesn't seem to bright. YT money will not last forever and all she'll have left are rooms and rooms filled with designer bags. I wonder when is enough enough for her? Will she become a hoarder? I don't know but these bi-monthly designer shopping sprees are ridiculous. She's not even wearing everything she buys.

Even her traveling habits are odd. She just travels in order to buy more bags. Like why not enjoy your surroundings and visit a few museums or churches when in Paris. Nope gotta spend every single day trying to get into Hermes. Seems super unhealthy and just sad.

Shana13
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Shana13 »

What ever she earn is still not enough for the amount she spend. Now is like weekly shopping. Who would buy luxury bags on a weekly basis or if not monthly basis and best thing she have to changed 3 bags in a day in order categorized it as most used bags. Otherwise when can she use it if not changing 3 bags in a day. She really have mental problem and think emptiness in her life apart from having more bags that she thinks would make her happy. Really sad to say she is a Christian but build her heaven here. Her husband just let her spend like that perhaps afraid she is so bored and depression after her birth. Anyway, money grows on tree for her. Her life is just worried on what is the next bag to buy :D and her followers just keep saying "nice, nice" suits her. What a lap dog...what is so envy if the person life is just so empty.

koala80
Learner
Learner

Post by koala80 »

She is completely tone deaf. People are dying and she's acting like Marie Antoinette. People who live paycheck to paycheck can't buy food for the 2 week quarantine. Kids who can't go to school won't get fed at home.

I find the constant grinning and laughing so odd in her vlogs. It's like she lives in a bubble. Clueless, oblivious and, no, we're not jealous.

Tacky as hell. Showing off a fugly pink Hermes bag and grinning and giggling like a 2 year old who just shat her pants while some people still have to go out there and work to make money.

The first comment on her Hermes vlog was priceless. And then she pipes in and says her family is also looking for TP and water. Ummm, no. You are extremely privileged. A lot of us are..... There is a crisis and she's worried about not posting the next vlog so the money train keeps coming. She used the excuse that people have been asking for it and she had no choice.

Honestly, I feel like the tide has turned for her. People are really questioning her moral character and her sanity. Something is not right about this girl. She acts special. Like short bus special.

This is not going to help the backlash that Asians are encountering right now because of this virus. She's making it worse for every other Asian person out there by acting so ignorant and clueless.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

Is she deleting negative comments? I just see her fans fawning over her.I understand some escape during the doom and gloom, but man she is so tone deaf. So many industries are affected, healthcare professionals are overwhelmed, but she has to show off another bag she doesn’t need. And the fans. “She provides entertainment, she doesn’t need to save the world.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Times like these, you need to consider what is truly important. Not surprisingly she shows her true colors. How truly shallow and vapid her life is when she turns to bags. And oh how hard it is for her that she needs TP!

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Also, isn't her husband in the medical field, thus somewhat affected by all this? How can she go out and spend his money as if she's in some fantasy dream land where everything is fine and dandy and giggle like a schoolgirl when her own husband is probably in one of the hospitals that is directly dealing with patients affected from the virus?

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:44 am
Also, isn't her husband in the medical field, thus somewhat affected by all this? How can she go out and spend his money as if she's in some fantasy dream land where everything is fine and dandy and giggle like a schoolgirl when her own husband is probably in one of the hospitals that is directly dealing with patients affected from the virus?
EXACTLY!

lovelysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by lovelysunshine »

I used to be a subscriber to her YT channel, well when she first started I actually liked her, but now I really can’t watch her videos in their entirety. The last few that popped up on my feed I clicked out of curiosity and had to fast forward to most of the clips because she talks so slow and for some reason this whole excessive lux buying in this time of a pandemic just seems...really wrong to me. And why does she get all dressed up in designer head to toe just to go to grocery shopping?? I used to have to dress up for my corporate job but since the shelter-in-place order and working from home I’m in leggings and tshirts. I don’t get it and don’t get all the fawning over her in the comments section of her videos. I mean how many of the same stuff can she hoard...to go from her house to the supermarket?? 🤣

Roychix
Learner
Learner

Post by Roychix »

I don't know where you guys are seeing that she is making 20k a month from youtube. I just checked her socialblade and it says that her estimate monthly earnings is 3.8K... and that is before youtube takes their 50% cut. If you want to know how much money a youtuber is making from adsense, you go on socialblade and divide the biggest amount it shows by 2 because the amount there doesn't take into consideration the cut youtube takes for providing youtubers with ads(i've watched plenty of vids about money making on youtube, on youtube lol). So LVLOVERCC is making approximately 2k a month and Jerusha Couture is making approximately $750 a month.

So, i've been watching a lot of videos since this quarantine, videos I had not seen before. I do enjoy watching a haul once in a while. I saw some of the crazy hauls LVLOVERCC, MelinMelbourne and a few others as well have done when they would go shopping in Europe. They would say that the reason they bought so much was because it was cheaper and the selection was better. They always mention the prices and the taxes that they get back, which is why they are saving. But one IMPORTANT thing that none of them mention in their videos is the duty and taxes that one has to pay when they go back with all that stuff to their countries. Duties can be very high. Here in Canada, if you come back with something that was not made in Canada, the USA or Mexico (part of the free exchange where you pay a lower fixed amount), duties can be very high. Plus of course, the tax. That would make the savings very low, or non-existent. Are duty agents letting people go in without paying anything in the USA and Australia more often?!?! How does it work?? Because for me, I ALWAYS have to pay taxes and duties.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

lovelysunshine wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:54 am
I used to be a subscriber to her YT channel, well when she first started I actually liked her, but now I really can’t watch her videos in their entirety. The last few that popped up on my feed I clicked out of curiosity and had to fast forward to most of the clips because she talks so slow and for some reason this whole excessive lux buying in this time of a pandemic just seems...really wrong to me. And why does she get all dressed up in designer head to toe just to go to grocery shopping?? I used to have to dress up for my corporate job but since the shelter-in-place order and working from home I’m in leggings and tshirts. I don’t get it and don’t get all the fawning over her in the comments section of her videos. I mean how many of the same stuff can she hoard...to go from her house to the supermarket?? 🤣

She’s really on a different planet. With this pandemic, we should be focusing on our health and maintaining relationships. Majority of us are practicing gratitude for what we have or are scared about where the next paycheck will come from. Nobody cares about designer goods right now except for her. She’s still shopping like nothing happened. It’s just an inconvenience for her that TP is scarce.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Also I don’t get the fawning comments either. I understand we need escape from the gloom and doom, but luxury you tubers shouldn’t be the escape. I guess it’s just the living vicariously through extravagant shoppers and not having to worry about most things.

lovelysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by lovelysunshine »

@ChasingUnicorns I couldn’t agree with you more, focusing on our health and our relationships should be more important than these materialistic things. I can’t even think about shopping right now thinking about how many people have lost their jobs and might face bankruptcy after this whole pandemic ordeal. I recognize I’m incredibly fortunate to still be able to work from home and my pay isn’t impacted, but many many people are facing financial losses, that’s why seeing these YouTubers like her and Jerusha flaunting their lux hauls kinda disgusts me it’s like they have lost touch with reality. 😡

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

I watched her “juggling mom” video. Her house doesn’t look kid-friendly at all. I don’t get the praise either. All moms are doing a juggling act right now. With being with her kids, she just repeats whatever her kids say to her. And of course we had to show off the Porsche. Disgusting. Can she live without trying to show off labels 24/7 on social media?

BPA_FREE_BOTTLE
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BPA_FREE_BOTTLE »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:40 pm
I watched her “juggling mom” video. Her house doesn’t look kid-friendly at all. I don’t get the praise either. All moms are doing a juggling act right now. With being with her kids, she just repeats whatever her kids say to her. And of course we had to show off the Porsche. Disgusting. Can she live without trying to show off labels 24/7 on social media?
Brain = eh?
Face = Errm . plastic
Labels are all she have..

lovelysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by lovelysunshine »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:40 pm
It’s not even juggling when she doesn’t have to also maintain a full time job while homeschooling her kids like many of us are during this time. And yet she still have time to hoard bags after bags with really no place to go lol...🤣

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

In that video, she didn’t really homeschool either. She just showed a random puzzle. I feel sorry for the example she’s setting especially the girl.

KnocksRacks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KnocksRacks »

ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:54 pm
In that video, she didn’t really homeschool either. She just showed a random puzzle. I feel sorry for the example she’s setting especially the girl.
Cultivating and educationally enriching her school-age children takes too much time away from more noble pursuits - like bedazzled cowhide. I made a comment a few pages back suggesting that she does not appear to be emotionally atuned to her children in the ways that most (healthy) mothers are. Her interactions with them lack warmth, almost like she is a glorified babysitter. Keeping them fed, clothed and alive. I am often curious about what her husband saw in her. Typically Asian male medical professionals chose to marry their intellectual equals and definitely do not support copious consumption to this level. It's not a good look to give off the appearance of being driven by money and status in a profession regarded as "noble" as medicine. It would be important for his children not to model those habits. Perhaps it's cheaper to keep her with the understanding she won't blast his mug to the world on camera.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

KnocksRacks wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:34 pm
ChasingUnicorns wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:54 pm
Cultivating and educationally enriching her school-age children takes too much time away from more noble pursuits - like bedazzled cowhide. I made a comment a few pages back suggesting that she does not appear to be emotionally atuned to her children in the ways that most (healthy) mothers are. Her interactions with them lack warmth, almost like she is a glorified babysitter. Keeping them fed, clothed and alive. I am often curious about what her husband saw in her. Typically Asian male medical professionals chose to marry their intellectual equals and definitely do not support copious consumption to this level. It's not a good look to give off the appearance of being driven by money and status in a profession regarded as "noble" as medicine. It would be important for his children not to model those habits. Perhaps it's cheaper to keep her with the understanding she won't blast his mug to the world on camera.

I remember your posts! And yes, I totally agree. I don’t understand the praises from her fans. She’s so robotic in the way she reacts to them and pretty much just repeats what they say to her.This is the same mother who vlogs regularly with her phone while driving with her kids in the back. Also I was shocked when she said Caleb was her favorite because he happened to be the cutest.

My husband and I are actually both Asian and in the medical field. XD He used to practice in Florida, close to where her husband practices. I showed her a few minutes of her videos, and he agreed her level of consumption especially during this time isn’t healthy.

Return to “LVlover cc”