GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Davidsons

Post by GGANON »

I haven't seen a topic about them yet.

The whole gender baby thing I really don't understand with her. Why buy girl and boy clothes to later just return or gift them to somebody? Why not just buy gender neutral clothes? I think she's only doing the whole not finding out the gender for YouTube. I wouldn't be surprised if she already knew what she was having.

Every time I watch them Tiffany always acts like she's better than everybody.

She's quick to point out when TJ does something wrong. TJ will be like "you did this" and she's quick to say "no I didn't" or "well you did this this and this".

I always feel like she copies other YouTube families like AprilJustinTV with the highlights of the day at the end. Be creative and come up with your own stuff.

What do you guys think about them?

jswithlove
Debater
Debater

Re: Daily Davidsons

Post by jswithlove »

I've been watching her since way before she got pregnant, when she only had her beauty channel. I don't watch their family channel often (1. b/c theres other YTers I'd rather watch 2. they clearly started family vlogging because it's the ~thing to do)

Yeah, she's always been weirdly obsessed with the gender of her baby, and making it a big spectacle. I know down South the gender reveal is always a big deal, but it gets kinda annoying

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

I started watching after Playlist Live. Tiffany can be a bit extra. I laughed when she was proud of herself for cleaning up and organizing her closet. Sure, it was an improvement but with the way she was hyping it up - I expected more.

I respect and admire TJ. He seems to be a hard worker both at work and at home. He's definitely not like all the other YouTube husbands who are lazy and do fuckall at home.

NatalieP
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NatalieP »

I find their vlogs boring and don't really watch them much anymore. I think her not finding out the gender and having a gender neutral name is quite gimmicky. I would not be surprised if she already knows the gender. She was obsessed with finding out the gender with her other kids. I'm waiting for TJ to quit his job to do YouTube full-time. I'm sure that's coming.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

I'm not surprised they got kicked out of the mall for their meet up. While it was responsible for TJ to call the mall office; did they actually think it was a good idea? There is no security for either them or their audience. What if something happened, who would be liable? They are lucky they have no crazed people out there wanting to do harm. Parks don't have security either!

Tiffany and TJ's comments about bringing a goodie bag, thank you for throwing shade at Fakepril&JustaFraudTV!

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Why aren't they vlogging and uploading? It's been like 5 days. I saw them on the Cinci Pampers trip on GabebabeTV. The viewers want to see it while it's relevant not weeks later. Not only that but the only reason why they are on the trip is because of the viewers. I bet this is all Tiffanys doing. She comes off very lazy.

When I was watching GabebabeTV and they were on the ride the duck Tiffany came off as acting brand new to me. Like ugh why are they vlogging.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

They did vlog and post. It's only what a few days after the fact? And not anything important anyway, like something that's relevant to viewers that won't matter in a few extra days.

Kmassie13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kmassie13 »

I really enjoy watching their family. T.j. Is a phenomenal husband. I think sometimes Tiffany may forget that. She is human, but I do think she could put in more effort of showing him how much she truly appreciates him and not just on his birthday, anniversaries, holidays. Just randomly, like he does her. As for Carter, he's a cute baby I think now that he's born she can start working out, putting on make up and just taking care of herself again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Carter is adorable!
But I do agree that she's ALWAYS seemed obsessed with gender. Her not finding out the gender is to mask her own disappointment I feel.

Crabbycancer72
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Crabbycancer72 »

Well update. TJ quit (got laid off) now he is lazy just like his real life YT buddies.

The kids are always begging for food while they eat processed waffles daily and share 1 strawberry. They bought a big house they can barely afford and Tiff just got new boobs.

Jaiden got a 72 on his K entry test and Chance can barely speak. Little Carter stays snotty and drooling. They've gone completely downhill.

jcheekes0305
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jcheekes0305 »

Current update. They just went on a million dollar vacation to Maldives and Dubai and I'm confused where they got the money for that trip. Tiffany is working with you tube and TJ does work their church. Did they mortgage their house for this trip. How many years did they save for this trip if they were constantly taking very expensive trips. I doubt that brand deals send you to dubai and Maldives with 4 children in tow to exclusive resorts.

Return to ā€œ#-Eā€