xbabyfacexo

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xbabyfacexo

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

And when she bullied and attacked me she did it via private messages and after she harassed me for two days I told her I was coming forward and she erased all the messages, and because she sent it first she had control of deleting it!! Then she posting a video saying this so called chick needs help. Not because its me bullying her but because she wants sympathy votes from her subbies so they all defend her when this comes out! She is absolutely the most paranoid person ive ever seen. I cant understand why she goes on her channel and complains about bullies constantly yet bullies other people! Ive looked at some of her comments to people who have commented on videos of other people and the language and horrible things she says is discusting....Theres no class in doing that!! Did anyone ever teach this girl that you shouldn't fight fire with fire??? What makes me upset is that I cant handle liars Its the one thing I cant stand people doing and she just made this video full of lies Cant believe she is this awful person I'm still shocked. Obviously I have unsubscribed and wont ever trust another youtuber again!!!

jennixobyrne
Learner
Learner

Post by jennixobyrne »

Postby Makeupjunkie22 ยป Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:47 am
And when she bullied and attacked me she did it via private messages and after she harassed me for two days I told her I was coming forward and she erased all the messages, and because she sent it first she had control of deleting it!! Then she posting a video saying this so called chick needs help. Not because its me bullying her but because she wants sympathy votes from her subbies so they all defend her when this comes out! She is absolutely the most paranoid person ive ever seen. I cant understand why she goes on her channel and complains about bullies constantly yet bullies other people! Ive looked at some of her comments to people who have commented on videos of other people and the language and horrible things she says is discusting....Theres no class in doing that!! Did anyone ever teach this girl that you shouldn't fight fire with fire??? What makes me upset is that I cant handle liars Its the one thing I cant stand people doing and she just made this video full of lies Cant believe she is this awful person I'm still shocked. Obviously I have unsubscribed and wont ever trust another youtuber again!!!
[video][/video]

Don't worry about Sammy she accuses everyone who criticises her of being a bully this videos not about you it's about another YouTuber Melanie Murphy :D

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

Michelle I never bullied you ya came on my video insulting my weight and I simply sent you a private message because you deleted it before I could respond.

I told you firmly I would rather you unsubscribe from my channel as all your comments are backhanded and negative and I don't want to hear them. You also wrote negative comments on my video before and when I asked you about it you lied and said your family members had hacked into your account being mean to people yeah right..
I never bullied you you started name calling me first and I had to block you because you kept going on and on spamming me with messages. I can post the screenshots if you like as I never bullied you. I never called you fat or ugly or anything like that now that would be bullying. You must be really bored if you had to come on here trying to shitstir I have all the messages u sent to me love so if anybodys vile it certainly isn't me.

Why in the fuck would I lie about my fucking family being stalked by the troll spamming this entire thread? You can ask any of the girls because this person HAS not left us alone and is even stalking our families putting them in danger. Even ask my cousin yourself and she will tell you as she has been stalked. You are just as bad as this lunatic in this thread! And when the truth comes out you will both look very stupid. I won't be made look like a bitch by you or anybody else on YouTube.

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

Really Sam Again with the lies!!! I had already unsubscribed to you before you even sent me a message!!! You just cant tell the truth!!! PLEASE do put up the screenshots!!! I dare you!!!! You continually get told and you don't listen...My cousin got on my account TWO years ago And sent you a message that read You need to start acting your age!!!! Oh my god!!! she was 13..... I told you then and your still obsessing over it even now!! And please do share these so called negative comments I have sent you in the past to make you so incredibly awful to me... And it looks like your a little desperate yourself because obviously you had an account on here?? I just opened mine to make sure people know how nasty you are... PLEASE POST MY NEGATIVE AWFUL comments to you YOU LIAR!!!!

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

Oh yeah and I had no idea about this melanie murphy girl so that I apologise for because I thought the video was directed at me!! But everything else still stands You are no better sam than any bully on here if you go out of your way to harass someone for something so small. I thought the comment I made about your weight was so you felt better about your weight. In other words you didn't need to be super skinny to look good But obviously with you its negative. So I'm no longer subscribed to you because I don't like abusive people.

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

And you do know that calling someone a freak, Vile or anything of the sort is still bullying!! It doesn't just have to be on what you look like If I called you fat and called you a bitch Which is worse I think they are equally bad!! Maybe you should get your ideas straight because we don't all suffer from bad body image like you some of us feel being called a freak to be just as rude!!!!!!!

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

And you do know that calling someone a freak, Vile or anything of the sort is still bullying!! It doesn't just have to be on what you look like If I called you fat and called you a bitch Which is worse I think they are equally bad!! Maybe you should get your ideas straight because we don't all suffer from bad body image like you some of us feel being called a freak to be just as rude!!!!!!!

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

And do not throw my body issues back into my face thank you very much its a extremely bitchy and disgusting thing to do.

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

Makeupjunkie22 wrote:And you do know that calling someone a freak, Vile or anything of the sort is still bullying!! It doesn't just have to be on what you look like If I called you fat and called you a bitch Which is worse I think they are equally bad!! Maybe you should get your ideas straight because we don't all suffer from bad body image like you some of us feel being called a freak to be just as rude!!!!!!!
You told me I was weird and rude first girl. Second I'm not a huge youtuber I have every right to comment on a thread about me that is a load of bs. Say what you want about me but I never bullied you. You got personal first just because I asked you to unsubscribe. You called me vile not me. What's with all the spam of messages you seem to be wound up big time. So what I don't understand is you post about me on here yesterday and even after I blocked you for being rude on my channel you send me 2 messages being strangely nice then being bitchy here? I think you are just a drama queen coming on here looking for attention trying to join in with a stalker trying to make me look bad just because you didn't like my response. I don't pretend to be something I'm not and nothing I'm saying is lies how dare you even accuse me of that you know absolutely nothing about me. When did I call you vile? If u read above I believe that's what u wrote about me. You are no better than a bully yourself. Don't start throwing my body issues into my face using it against me thank you very much its a pretty petty nasty thing to do.

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

:FU: Well?? Where are all my negative comments I made to you in order for you to block me off your channel?? See this is why you will never be one of those big youtubers because you can't even take a feather on the chin! You can't even handle someone having a different opinion to you. She just throws people off or bullies them till they leave. She even tracks down people from other youtubers videos that have commented and bullies them! Look at the other beautiful Irish youtubers like Dramatic Mac or The makeup chair who actually have some class and yes they probably get negative comments too but they don't go trolling after them. She has no life other than YouTube she must just sit there waiting to get off on someone who dare says the sky is red!!! Get yourself a life Sam or find some poor uneducated guy to put up with your over sensitive, attention seeking, wanna be youtuber attitude and while we're at it gain a sense of humour for God's sake and maybe smile for a change insteado of constantly looking constipated....

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

Makeupjunkie22 wrote::FU: Well?? Where are all my negative comments I made to you in order for you to block me off your channel?? See this is why you will never be one of those big youtubers because you can't even take a feather on the chin! You can't even handle someone having a different opinion to you. She just throws people off or bullies them till they leave. She even tracks down people from other youtubers videos that have commented and bullies them! Look at the other beautiful Irish youtubers like Dramatic Mac or The makeup chair who actually have some class and yes they probably get negative comments too but they don't go trolling after them. She has no life other than YouTube she must just sit there waiting to get off on someone who dare says the sky is red!!! Get yourself a life Sam or find some poor uneducated guy to put up with your over sensitive, attention seeking, wanna be youtuber attitude and while we're at it gain a sense of humour for God's sake and maybe smile for a change insteado of constantly looking constipated....
Lol girl you come on here calling me a bully and look what you are writing lol fucking hypocrite. first of all I don't want to be a huge youtuber my channel was never supposed to even get over a thousand subscribers as 500 was my goal. And I am very happy with the amount I have. I have no life? I am very happy with my life thank you very much. Look at you ya can't keep my name out of your big mouth your obsessed! You're never off a fucking gossip thread your online 24/7 I doubt you have any friends or even a man love haha its funny really you say all this shit that I've bullied you? Where is your proof? Did I bully you for months? Did I insult your appearance? Did I try and knock your confidence? No I did not if I had you would have every right to post all this shit but you are really making a fool outta yourself its hilarious reading. I was the bigger person and apologised to you even though I did nothing but ya won't stop bombarding me with messages and your here saying I'm harassing you lol get a life hun. Maybe take a break and get some fresh air. I don't owe you nothing I'm a normal girl who posts videos if other you tubers choose to remain professional that's up to them. But I will not take shit of some sad little girl who thinks the sun shines out of her arse. Get a grip. You know nothing about me or my life so stop pretending like you do.

I may do YouTube videos but I defo don't spend all day everyday of every second on it like you seem to do. Your own photos are hardly flattering hun so you can't say anything about me lol. If you hate me oh so much then forget about me simple. Post however many times you want about me it says more about you than it does me. Quite frankly I find it amusing that you think you're all that calling me a bully and criticizing me when your exactly that lol. Get over yourself love. You're a sad little girl who spends all day talking shit on a forum the only experience you have with the outside is by watching vlogs. Lol now I'd love to stay and feed your ego michelle creasey or whatever your name is but I have better things to be doing love. Image

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

YEP!! Thanks Sam for posting As everyone can clearly see your just touch Cray Cray!! No where in any post did I call you vile or make fun of yr body issues.... But you called ME vile in this thread actually! I said we don't all have body issues Thats clearly not making fun.... Second the two so called nice messages Where SARCASTIC!!!! Clearly your not a bright spark.... Lol.... And I think everyone can see that youh have plenty of time on your hands to be sending me these long replies PML.... YOU claim to have proof Sam so send it in You deleted yr messages to me and I never received them through email So I'm sure if you're not lying, shouldb be easy really!!! I've wasted enough time on you for now for your obviously a bit messed up Sorry about thats Sam Hope youf feel better soon!! P.S Please for the sake of your sanity STOP bleaching that straw on your head that you call hair before the last of your brain cells die Thankyou

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

It doesn't take more than 2 mins to reply hun every time I check in here you're online lol writing essay after essay double posting so what was that about having too much time? And you are still trying to comment on my vids even though your blocked lol yeah love you too babe bye now

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

Actually Sam I just never logged out from my phone Just easier And no I haven't tried to comment on yr videos Look at the date Blondie!!! And jokes on you I can still comment on your Google plus!! :rofl: :rofl: lol.... Block me Haha... Who's the smart one now lol :D So do you wanna fess up now or call me more names on here before gutlessly deleteing them?? What's the matter Sam if you're innocent like you say why delete your posts???? Lol... Your so grown up Sam I can't believe you're 24 I mean we all still have pink bedrooms with barbies on the door at 24!!! Oh hang on sorry I meant 4!!!! HAHAHA........ :rofl:

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

If anyone hasn't watched her before, check her out. She really is a lost cause. Can't believe I actually watched her She's too funny, her hair looks like a cheap wig that's been malled by rats Lol.... :rofl: And it's no wonder cause she constantly pulls on it :D

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

Lmfaooo you haven't tried to comment to me? Gimme a min and I'll post the screenshots. Anyone that goes on my Google plus can see you weird little comments to me. Lol you look like you can do with a fucking life makeover in your own pic love can't say anything about how any one else looks when you look like that Image I find your little obsession with me hilarious. You say you are 37? In all your photos they are of different girls with different hair colours that look less than 20? Fake pics? Lol you are a desperate woman. ImageImageImageImage

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

I really could give a rats about your non existent life you don't work for Mac as a manager you don't have any friends and prob have never been with a guy in your life prob because you are a little psycho and hed be terrified of you

Say what you want about me but at least I'm doing something with mine and actually having the guts to put myself out there. Instead of hiding behind a screen using scary profile photos. Still accusing me of attacking and bullying you? You want me to show proof of you bombarding me with message after message I don't need to anybody that reads here can see what you are writing about me and slagging me off so you just proved me right thanks Michelle

Go outside and make some friends that care about your dramas.

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

HAHA.... Is that all you have??? Me saying haha to you blocking me :rofl: I sent that just today after I read yr lovely little post!!And how the he'll do you know what I do for a living I'm sorry do you know me And I love the fact that you never posted one of the messages you sent me then deleted And I'm in a different country smart arse so there's a different time zone...I've got nothing to hide I don't care if people see those which is why I posted them lol.. I And how dumb are you? Because every picture I've used has been ME.... I just changed my hair color Einstein :tu: Gee Sam your a hard woman to please :love2: Not happy when I say nice things on your channel, So I come here to a forum designed to complain about twits like you And guess what you follow me here too .. And yr still here!! I'm really sorry Sam but I'm just not interested in you I'm not into girls like that I could never love you That way <3

Makeupjunkie22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Makeupjunkie22 »

I forgot to mention like I'm going to tell you where I really work??? Of course I don't work for MAC but the rest was true This is the internet I'm not stupid enough to put the actual company on here :tu: And thanks for posting those screen shots because as everyone can clearly see Was I rude or bullying or disrespectful in ANY way with those messages?? In fact I was very polite.... No name calling, body shaming or disrespect to you as your claiming! :rofl: I'm not in love with you Sam I'm just not :roll:

xbabyfaacexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xbabyfaacexo »

I've nothing to hide either I deleted the private messages as you kept responding to them and even after I deleted them you kept commenting on my Google plus posts. You are the one slagging me off here not me. You mentioned I called you vile here where I re read my posts to you and I don't see where I've called you vile? Lol do you just make up shit to make yourself feel better? Its pathetic to see actually.

You think I'm such a nasty person well why don't you ask everyone im friends with on YouTube? Ive never left anynody on yt a negative nasty comment everything i leave is nothing but love and positivity.. Why don't u ask my subscribers that I've helped feel better about themselves better yet why don't you ask people that know me in REAL life and they will tell you. Its not my problem if you or anyone else take offence to my no bullshit attitude I won't apologise for being me or for taking no shit of negative Nancy's like yourself.
I find it funny how you call me paranoid when you thought my latest video was about you girl not everything is about you. You are not that special. You must suffer with terrible mental issues. As I said I even apologized to you when I did nothing wrong as I was the bigger person but you are still going on with your fake drama lol. Not everyone on YouTube sucks up to haters hun fyi. I find it funny how you still can't leave me alone lol but hey whatever makes you feel better about yourself lie to your hearts content

Return to โ€œV-Zโ€