Live Q&A at YouTube Space Tokyo

Live Q&A at YouTube Space Tokyo

Post by Guest »

Link: https://www.periscope.tv/w/VwndEDYwNjg4 ... 8R-abLLc0=

Snippets:
- first thing she does is take a selfie with the audience
- when a question is being translated, she took a picture of the audience
- asked again about she started her channel with the same old answers "got rejected by Lancome, yearned to teach, open her laptop and the rest is history"
- focusing quality of her stories & lighting; neglected to mention her makeup skills and filters
- where her storytelling derives from: "inspiration is from everywhere"
- dealing with bad comments & cyber bullies: "delete or block them"; haters are just frustrated with their own lives and "bandwagoning on her"(her words)
- "I am a problem-solver by nature; someone comes to me with a problem and I solve them" no shit sherlock
- "creating is in my DNA"

the end

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Live Q&A at YouTube Space Tokyo

Post by Trololol »

She is a broken record. I'm surprised she didn't bring up her sob story about her poor childhood. Foodstamps and selling furniture to pay for tuition.

I wish someone would pose the question of "what do you say to fans who bully people who provide you with constructive criticism?"

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

-Makes a video about negative labels
- tells people that they're more than just a label
- brands negative opinions with a negative label " haters"
Michelle Phan logic everybody.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

I wish there was a video of this I could watch.

Roiq
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roiq »

Here is a clip of the Q&A thing from the Beauty Exchange JP channel:

Michelle's interviews are always painful to watch. She uses hand movements for EVERYTHING she says and keeps looking down. I also don't why she always ends up with the horse face (is it called that? The duckface with all your teeth showing) whenever she is talking. Seriously, I have actually repeated what she has said before to see if my mouth would end up like that. Nope.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Roiq wrote:Here is a clip of the Q&A thing from the Beauty Exchange JP channel:

Michelle's interviews are always painful to watch. She uses hand movements for EVERYTHING she says and keeps looking down. I also don't why she always ends up with the horse face (is it called that? The duckface with all your teeth showing) whenever she is talking. Seriously, I have actually repeated what she has said before to see if my mouth would end up like that. Nope.
It's just snippets of the interview. I wanna see the whole thing.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Michin, WTF is going on with all those hand gestures in this video?! It won't make you look or sound any smarter, you twit! Also, that fake response about your fav video being, Remember the Girl. GTFO with that bullshit. What have you personally done for that cause other than plaster your face all over it and spew, Peace+love+light??? Give me PROOF that some of your hard earned money is going directly into that cause. And don't give me that Lotus flower necklace bullshit either. You use that piece of accessory for your own selfish benefit. Pathetic!!!

Return to “Michelle Phan”