RatMama&RatBastardTV: The Devil Returns Prada Part 32

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RatMama&RatBastardTV: The Devil Returns Prada Part 32

Post by Lurker_No_More »

TBV1825 wrote:In the very beginning, Sharon says "I can't quite decide what to make of the whole thing." After Justin said that Liam was waiting for breakfast. Justin talked over her and never acknowledged the comment. when the camera switches to April, she looks red and doesn't even look up from the mess on the griddle. I though that was a weird way to start the vlog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Honestly, I think this could have been a reference to Liam not being sure about Sharon. He's young enough to not remember her and to need some time to warm up to her. She wasn't there before he went to bed on Monday night, and to wake up with a stranger in the home was probably new for him as he's so used to just April and Justin being there hovering over him.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

How many people do you ladies think are going to show up in Liam's party?

betti7cupsoftea
Learner
Learner

Post by betti7cupsoftea »

Nikory wrote:How many people do you ladies think are going to show up in Liam's party?
not including family. 3 kids w/ their parents

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Arose87 wrote:
TBV1825 wrote:In the very beginning, Sharon says "I can't quite decide what to make of the whole thing." After Justin said that Liam was waiting for breakfast. Justin talked over her and never acknowledged the comment. when the camera switches to April, she looks red and doesn't even look up from the mess on the griddle. I though that was a weird way to start the vlog

I noticed that too! forgot to mention it earilier. It def sounded like sharon didn't (like us) understand the food April feeds Leeeyum and I'm sure April got all bent out of shape.
Because you cant block and delete an actual person. April's so maladjusted in her bubble.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

DamnAsian
Debater
Debater

Post by DamnAsian »

So, I was casually looking on one of the newest vlogs on itsjudyslife.. and her twins and Liam are about the same age, no? They are so much more developed than he is. They are walking, spitting out some words, eating on their own, interacting with people and toys.. and then we have Liam.. who just stares blankly into space, while not being able to eat or say one word.

HOW can they NOT see that something is wrong? YES, kids/babies develop in different tempos.. but this is for me (I don't even have kids, nor do I want kids) alarming. Get that kid properly checked out!

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

The twins are a month older, but they're been talking (babbling words) at Liam's age. They also response to Judy or Benji when they asked them questions. They have a lot of facial expressions. Liam have none, other than his blank stare.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

I just can't understand the logic of these minions. So many people defending April when people have asked whether somethng is up between her and Sharon.
Its like their thought process is similar to A&J - they live in a delusional world & don't want to face reality.

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

pixiedazzle wrote:I just can't understand the logic of these minions. So many people defending April when people have asked whether somethng is up between her and Sharon.
Its like their thought process is similar to A&J - they live in a delusional world & don't want to face reality.
I agree. Many were politely putting their queries out there, only to be shot down by rude minions like Josie :roll:

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

The twins are light years ahead of Liam. Even though Keira was walking first. They started working with Miya and know she's walking. Even though kids develop at different times the twins were still right behind each other in development. So what's Ape next excuse (LIE) as to why Liam's development is stagnant. Also Judy's twins have two distinct personalities. What's Liam's again?

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

I noticed Liam's attention get swayed away very quickly when he saw the cat. It's like he wanted to get away from Justatard and do his own thing. Moving the chair was also very telling--it actually gave him the ability to stand up on his two legs and walk--something you barely ever see Caca and Jerkface ever doing with Liam. The whole head-smacking thing at the end of it was not very reassuring, though.

And to whomever mentioned Ape laughing maniacally for no reason: it's very obvious in this vlog. She also laughs at the end of her sentences for no reason-- like a very unintelligent/nervous period. She's slowly losing it.

I would never consume anything from their goodie bags knowing the contents were all over their nasty rug.

TBV1825
Learner
Learner

Post by TBV1825 »

Come on y'all "Earlier Liam said 'dinnng'"

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

ImageImage Guess I'll be missing out on Liam's party.. I am going overseas for 1 and half months roughly. Probably can't catch a break to keep up on here., will pop by once I get a chance to. I will miss you ladies!! <3 ImageImage

Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

cakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by cakelady »

Did you notice that after Liam pushed the chair out and Justin said "Good Job" (like he does for everything)...Liam patted his ear? Liam doesn't know where his ear is...he associates that gesture with "good job"...clearly something that was practiced over and over just to put on camera so people would stop saying Liam is delayed.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

CowGoesMeow wrote: Guess I'll be missing out on Liam's party.. I am going overseas for 1 and half months roughly. Probably can't catch a break to keep up on here., will pop by once I get a chance to. I will miss you ladies!! <3 ️️

Have a safe trip!!

Said_It_And_Meant_It
Learner
Learner

Post by Said_It_And_Meant_It »

CowGoesMeow wrote:ImageImage Guess I'll be missing out on Liam's party.. I am going overseas for 1 and half months roughly. Probably can't catch a break to keep up on here., will pop by once I get a chance to. I will miss you ladies!! <3 ImageImage

Have a safe trip! Image️ You'll be missed here!

JambaJuicy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JambaJuicy »

@CowGoesMeow
I'm sure that when you come back, you will have plenty of interesting things to catch up on here on GG.
Bon Voyage!

Here is an observation.
Loam wasn't signing for melk. He was copying Caca's hand gestures during this scene.

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

^^^He was playing with the food on his hands, plain and simple. My son does that all the time when he has food on his hands. I don't doubt that Liam can sign milk, but he wasn't doing it at that point in time.

yangmama85
Talker
Talker

Post by yangmama85 »

JambaJuicy wrote:@CowGoesMeow
I'm sure that when you come back, you will have plenty of interesting things to catch up on here on GG.
Bon Voyage!

Here is an observation.
Loam wasn't signing for melk. He was copying Caca's hand gestures during this scene.

All I see is an extremely disgusting tray full of food... SO GROSS! UGH..

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

CowGoesMeow wrote:ImageImage Guess I'll be missing out on Liam's party.. I am going overseas for 1 and half months roughly. Probably can't catch a break to keep up on here., will pop by once I get a chance to. I will miss you ladies!! <3 ImageImage

That's a long time, you'll be missed!

The pathetic part is although you'll have been gone a month and a half, when you come back they will still be doing the same things daily...and Loam will probably still be struggling to eat. (For his sake, I hope not)

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

CowGoesMeow wrote: Guess I'll be missing out on Liam's party.. I am going overseas for 1 and half months roughly. Probably can't catch a break to keep up on here., will pop by once I get a chance to. I will miss you ladies!! <3 ️️

Oh, I will miss your wonderful posts! You never fail to make me think....and make me laugh!

Hope all goes well for you and I look forward to your return!
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

Return to “AprilAthena7”