TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 5

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 5

Post by slytherin »

She posted on her FB that they are returning the curtains in their bedroom, she should go ahead and drop off that bedding set at goodwill... :rofl:

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I saw that. I see you Jamie. :rofl: I think she gets off on the fact that her followers believe these are her own independent thoughts when they aren't.

There was a new thing I saw on her Facebook that said she was "very responsive" to messages. Yeah sure she is. :roll:

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Sounds like she's putting in a lot of work and money into a house they don't own. Did she mention rent to own or does she just think she owns it? If she's planning on staying and having a kid I wonder if she looked into preschools etc. to see if it's a good school stystem.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

Oh, I'm sure the pressure is on to conceive ASAP now that Jen is pregnant. And it's totally fucking creepy of her to immediately start posting things about infertility right after Jen admitted to having trouble conceiving. Not ONCE has Jamie mentioned anything about infertility or even gone into much detail about TTC, but now all of the sudden she has to cash in on the attention.
Bluel wrote:^^I saw that. I see you Jamie. :rofl: I think she gets off on the fact that her followers believe these are her own independent thoughts when they aren't.

There was a new thing I saw on her Facebook that said she was "very responsive" to messages. Yeah sure she is. :roll:
ITA. Her fans totally believe that she comes up with this shit on her own. I almost want to direct them all to her threads.
bbgorilla wrote:Cobly
I couldn't help but LOL at your typo. I'm totally calling him Cobly from now on.

I like how she just had to throw in that Cobly asked her for her opinion. So, you mean to tell me that you AGREED to paint your entire house prison gray?! That's even worse than him forcing you to do it.

OT, but I've always wondered if anyone in their families even watch her videos. I did some creeping a while back and found her sister, and couldn't help but notice that they didn't hardly interact on FB. I can't imagine being a slightly successful YTer and not having my parents, at least, watch my videos and share my pages.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

All the stuff she bought is pretty ugly and it will look even worse next to those grey walls.

When I see Jamies videos I can't help but thinking of HRHCOllection. She would say Jamie is a "basic bitch". What have you done to me guru gossip???? After having Jen and Jamie to shock me you introduced HRHCollection.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I'm the same age as Jamie and have been married for 7 years, their marriage seems so weird to me. Colby seems to make all the decisions and she is very co-dependant on him. I wonder if she ever speaks up about her opinions. She def needs some friends, OR A JOB, to get out in the real world and open her eyes some. She seems to very stubborn when it comes to change and comes off rude to her subscribers when she replies to comments. I wonder if she made her own money (not the pennies she gets from YT and etsy) if she'd be willing to be more independent from her husband, who acts like a child in my opinion. I just think they are quite immature for their age, which is fine, but not when you're trying to get pregnant. I would love to hear Colby's opinion on having kids.

@LazyEyed she's only ever mentioned possibly having problems conceiving due to her IC. If she is all of a sudden trying to get pregnant I hope she's talked to her doctor about it.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

slytherin wrote:I'm the same age as Jamie and have been married for 7 years, their marriage seems so weird to me. Colby seems to make all the decisions and she is very co-dependant on him. I wonder if she ever speaks up about her opinions. She def needs some friends, OR A JOB, to get out in the real world and open her eyes some. She seems to very stubborn when it comes to change and comes off rude to her subscribers when she replies to comments. I wonder if she made her own money (not the pennies she gets from YT and etsy) if she'd be willing to be more independent from her husband, who acts like a child in my opinion. I just think they are quite immature for their age, which is fine, but not when you're trying to get pregnant. I would love to hear Colby's opinion on having kids.

@LazyEyed she's only ever mentioned possibly having problems conceiving due to her IC. If she is all of a sudden trying to get pregnant I hope she's talked to her doctor about it.
Their relationship looks horrible to me, but I am not traditional when it comes to relationships. She seems very co-dependent and deferential and she just talks about him in such a weird way. It's like all that 'Colby requested' stuff in her grocery hauls. Anyone else would just say 'I got the chocolate for my husband' or 'my husband fancied some chocolate'. She makes it sound like her master has spoken. And Colby always seems to be acting like he is the big man in her videos whereas I don't think he is quite as masterful or intelligent as he thinks he is. But it is hard to tell really. She always gives the impression that she has to be there to wait on him, but is that coming from her or him. For instance I cannot imagine him being okay with her leaving him a cold dinner in the fridge because she was going to an evening class, but that could be more about the impression she is giving of him than what he is actually like.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Love the new video, Jamie :tu: So glad we could light a fire under your ass and give you video ideas.

She says insurance weirdly, too. "insuwance" If she's going to say "our" so much in her video, she can at least learn how to properly pronounce it. It's grating hearing her say "arrrrre" over and over again.

LispyLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyLikeJen »

I don't understand their logic at all. I know it's been said before, but why rent a house that's more expensive compared to their apartment rent; especially since they talk about wanting to save money? She's acting like they own this house with all the "upgrades" they're putting into it. To me, that's just throwing away more money. Why would they use their own money updating a rental?

Also in her latest video she talks about security deposits for utilities. Has anyone else ever heard of this? I've lived on my own for almost 10 years and I've never had to put down security deposits down for any of my utilities. It makes me suspect that they have poor credit.

Does anyone know what part of PA she's originally from?

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

We've had to put down security deposits for utilities. Gas, electric, and water, but never internet like she mentioned. We only had to pay deposits when we moved to our first place. After that it was only a turn on fee or a few to switch to the new place. It's more to do with the company's policy and not whether the person has good credit or not. It's get expensive for them to do credit checks on every new customer.

They really should consider purchasing a home. They're almost 30, talking about having kids, apparently Colby (or Cobly lmao) is making better money. You can save so much money by purchasing vs renting. Our mortgage is hundreds less (3br, 2ba, 2 acres of land) than anything even remotely similar in our area. Home ownership is scary as fuck, I'll admit that. When something goes wrong you have to fix it and aren't able to rely on a landlord, but you've also got stability and peace of mind that you won't be kicked out (unless you don't pay your mortgage, then you're just a dumbass). Not to mention whatever they buy should be leaps and bounds better than whatever they're renting now.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I've never heard of doing a security deposit if you had good credit and never missed a previous payment for a utility or cable. I agree that in my opinion that means they don't have good credit or have possibly had a bad payment history previously. Even moving into my first apartment at 19 I never had to put a deposit down for utilities.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Possibly. I still say they have had bad credit though. Lol.

All the added expenses they have with this house they are renting (she really tries to make it come off like they bought a house) and added in the fact that they lost a bathroom and the rent is higher makes it seem like an even worse idea that they moved there. Where is the logic with that?

Also, when she said the money she gets from working all I thought was that she never plans (or planned) to get a job outside of the house.

LispyLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyLikeJen »

bbgorilla wrote:
They really should consider purchasing a home. They're almost 30, talking about having kids, apparently Colby (or Cobly lmao) is making better money. You can save so much money by purchasing vs renting. Our mortgage is hundreds less (3br, 2ba, 2 acres of land) than anything even remotely similar in our area. Home ownership is scary as fuck, I'll admit that. When something goes wrong you have to fix it and aren't able to rely on a landlord, but you've also got stability and peace of mind that you won't be kicked out (unless you don't pay your mortgage, then you're just a dumbass). Not to mention whatever they buy should be leaps and bounds better than whatever they're renting now.
You're totally right! My hubby and I are closing on our first house in 2 weeks after years of renting. Like you said, it's really freaking scary, but so worth it since you're going to own it once you're done paying it off. Like you said, it would make more sense for them to buy instead of renting a house. They'll probably want to take the plunge sometime, and when the time comes they're going to have to shell out all this money again for upgrades and moving expenses.

Also, is anyone super distracted by traffic noise in her recent videos? Their house must be right next to the road since I can hear the cars going by pretty clearly :?

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

I think Hell is having to listen to Jamie say "inSHOREance" over and over. It's "inSUREance," Jamie. (The "sure" rhymes with "cure" or "pure".) You slipped and said it the right way a long time ago, but you always say it wrong now.

And I noticed she changed the Home Decor Haul thumbnail too after someone here said she looked bad. Follow our advice on these other things too! :tu:
* I aint affiliated wit any of tha brandz or stores mentioned up in dis Snoop Bloggy-Blogg post or vizzle. All opinions is mah own. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. *

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Apparently she got a job working for a local company, but she didn't tell anyone...

RETIRED MODERATOR

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

No way did she get a job and say anything! She must have just started working, or just been hired. She'll def be making a whole video about it now.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Nope don't buy it. It's awfully convenient that she found a job working from home. Give me a break. Her followers might buy that load from her since they buy everything else but it's just way to coincidental that after I mentioned it here she suddenly has a job working from home. Bull. I want to see the receipts if that's the case.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Bluel wrote:Nope don't buy it. It's awfully convenient that she found a job working from home. Give me a break. Her followers might buy that load from her since they buy everything else but it's just way to coincidental that after I mentioned it here she suddenly has a job working from home. Bull. I want to see the receipts if that's the case.
I agree. If she had really got a job she would have been all over social media and YT with the news the moment she found out. This is a woman who made a huge deal about having a bed delivered so there is no way she would have got a job and not told anyone. Has she even got any clothes suitable for interviews? Working from home can mean anything. Maybe she is filling in surveys!

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

loopyloo wrote:I agree. If she had really got a job she would have been all over social media and YT with the news the moment she found out. This is a woman who made a huge deal about having a bed delivered so there is no way she would have got a job and not told anyone. Has she even got any clothes suitable for interviews? Working from home can mean anything. Maybe she is filling in surveys!
My first thought was a sales consultant, for a Mary Kay, Avon, Tupperware etc kind of thing, but then I realised that she has basically no friends and never sees anyone outside of the house, she would be a terrible saleswoman because she wouldn't have anyone to sell to. (Btw, I hate when someone tries to sell you stuff like that, it's just annoying. Like no, I don't want a special mascara from your company, can you just take no for an answer and stop trying)
So now, it's either some kind of telemarketing or data entry job that is most likely, perhaps a virtual assistant (That Five4FiveMeals lady is a virtual assistant and she works from home). I'm not even sure though, I don't think she qualifies for much does she? Jamie, make a video about your new job, we wanna know lol

Ok, I just went back and looked at the comments, someone asked about their budgeting on that same comment. Not really about the job itself though, more what they are doing with the extra money now

RETIRED MODERATOR

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

In her reply she makes it sound like she has been working for ages which I just cannot believe. I just can't see her keeping something like this a secret and she has not mentioned having less time to make videos etc. If she had gone down the sales consultant route it would take a while before she was earning too as it takes time to build up your customer base and she makes it sound like she is already earning.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”