BeautyCrush - Part 9

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 9

Post by potnoodlegirl »

I don't know where she lives now, but moving out of central-ish London to what seems like a house in the suburbs of a town with nobody but Jason nearby wasn't good for her. She's always down and bored. She was a little like this before but being able to be straight into a big city seemed to instantly cheer her up

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by potnoodlegirl »

potnoodlegirl wrote:I don't know where she lives now, but moving out of central-ish London to what seems like a house in the suburbs of a town with nobody but Jason nearby wasn't good for her. She's always down and bored. She was a little like this before but being able to be out the door and straight into a big city seemed to instantly cheer her up

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Long time reader, first time poster here! I really like Sammi, but there are certain things about her that annoy me SO much that I just can’t help myself and HAVE to post here! One of those things is definitely her spending. I mean, I’m all for the whole ‘’you can do whatever you want with your own money’’ thing, and I myself spend quite a lot of money on clothes and accessories too, but her (and Jason’s) spending is just through the roof! For example:

1. She’s bought at least six pairs of shoes during the past two months, most of which were not on the cheap side.

2. She’s bought a pair of Miu Miu sunglasses – a buy that’d make most people think ‘’might need to take it easy on the spending the next couple of months’’ – then proceeds to buy TWO pairs of Quay sunglasses, which aren’t super cheap either.

3. She buys a YSL bag – and makes a huge deal out of how big a buy it was for her – then, pretty much right afterwards, buys a BET Barcelona bag!

4. They need to rent an actual storage space to store all their crap? I mean, come on!

5. Coffee.

Meanwhile Sam still refuses to spend money on a good weave + dye + install + haircare products. I know she said she’s gonna get a new weave soon, but that doesn’t mean anything because she’s just going to dye ’n fry the sh*t out of it right away anyway.

Sorry for the long rant guys!

NocnaPtica
Talker
Talker

Post by NocnaPtica »

Why don't they buy a new coffee machine? :?

mixedgirl2134
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mixedgirl2134 »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Long time reader, first time poster here! I really like Sammi, but there are certain things about her that annoy me SO much that I just can’t help myself and HAVE to post here! One of those things is definitely her spending. I mean, I’m all for the whole ‘’you can do whatever you want with your own money’’ thing, and I myself spend quite a lot of money on clothes and accessories too, but her (and Jason’s) spending is just through the roof! For example:

1. She’s bought at least six pairs of shoes during the past two months, most of which were not on the cheap side.

2. She’s bought a pair of Miu Miu sunglasses – a buy that’d make most people think ‘’might need to take it easy on the spending the next couple of months’’ – then proceeds to buy TWO pairs of Quay sunglasses, which aren’t super cheap either.

3. She buys a YSL bag – and makes a huge deal out of how big a buy it was for her – then, pretty much right afterwards, buys a BET Barcelona bag!

4. They need to rent an actual storage space to store all their crap? I mean, come on!

5. Coffee.

Meanwhile Sam still refuses to spend money on a good weave + dye + install + haircare products. I know she said she’s gonna get a new weave soon, but that doesn’t mean anything because she’s just going to dye ’n fry the sh*t out of it right away anyway.

Sorry for the long rant guys!
You are SO right girl! She needs to fix that damn weave and the installition. The hair she uses is good expensive hair but she fucks it up all the time by deep frying it, sleeping without a silk scarf and bleaching the crap out of it.. And people are still saying that her hair looks real.. Like c'on.. Even Stevie wonder could see that it is a bad weave.. The way it floats on top.

By the way those Miu Miu glasses are like 100 something dollar, seen them before. Affordable to me.

mixedgirl2134
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mixedgirl2134 »

NocnaPtica wrote:Why don't they buy a new coffee machine? :?
Right? Sam has money smh.. She always invests in crap.. But not on the actual stuff she needs.

mixedgirl2134
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mixedgirl2134 »

It would be cool for Sam to ever visit Guyana to see her roots, where she came from.. Would love to see vlogs about that cause it is beautiful but i doubt she would ever do that. She doesn't embrace the black site of her and that looks silly to me. Because she once stated that she has contack with the Guyanese side of her fam. Not A LOT but she does. I wish this girl will ever visit Guyana and interract with black people there. I think that would be a very nice vlog :D

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

mixedgirl2134 wrote:You are SO right girl! She needs to fix that damn weave and the installition. The hair she uses is good expensive hair but she fucks it up all the time by deep frying it, sleeping without a silk scarf and bleaching the crap out of it.. And people are still saying that her hair looks real.. Like c'on.. Even Stevie wonder could see that it is a bad weave.. The way it floats on top.

By the way those Miu Miu glasses are like 100 something dollar, seen them before. Affordable to me.
I know right?! She probably knows how to take care of it (I mean, I know and I don't even have a weave), but it's like she's just too lazy or something. :?

I thought the Miu Miu sunglasses were a bit more expensive. My bad! :D But still, I think buying three pairs of sunglasses in a row is a bit excessive.

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by potnoodlegirl »

Lol. They are moving back to London because she says St Albans is boring. Proves exactly what I said in my last post - they've been miserable in that house.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

2015-10-17 13.11.06.png
She gotta fringe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

canislupus
Learner
Learner

Post by canislupus »

FINALLY jesusssss christ :roll:

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

YESSSS!! LOOKS SO GOOD. Lets hope that she
a) doesnt fuck it up and
b) feels less insecure about her forehead now (which I think she already does a little.. compared to like a year ago when we NEVER saw it lol)

Popupghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Popupghost »

I have to say she looks a lot better with the new weave, however it's the maintenance of it and that's where she fails considerably. :roll:

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

it looks fresh and good on her. hope she can maintain it well

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
2015-10-17 13.11.06.png
She gotta fringe
Huge improvement! I hope she takes care of it because it looks so nice.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

Oh god, about bloody time she got a fringe! Her hair looks so nice there. I really, really hope she can maintain it though....bets on how long it will look this good? 6 days?

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

Thank god she got a new weave, her hair from when she got it last done looked completely pubic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaylaLove
Talker
Talker

Post by LaylaLove »

And can we discuss the whole Jason thing? He mentioned in a recent vlog that people comment nasty things like "fuck off Jason" and "go away Jason". I don't understand the problem, I actually really like him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I'm reserving judgement until she posts a pic fully showing her hair. She always looks good fresh from the hairdresser, but her hair goes to shit once she tries to style it on her own.

Return to “BeautyCrush”