BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 9

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Also, a summary of Vlogtober Day 18 for y'all:
- Sam says how cold it is and how chilly she is. You're wearing a dress without a coat or tights, of course you're going to be chilly!!
- Jason keeps saying he wants a child.. Not trying to be mean, but what's a child going to do with a dad who suffers from depression and has anxiety attacks all the time. Plus, they don't even bother walking their dogs 3 times a day (apparently). If they can't even do that, how are they going to take care of a baby?
- Jason blows in Sam's nose.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Also, a summary of Vlogtober Day 18 for y'all:
- Sam tells us how cold it is and how chilly she is. You're wearing a dress without a coat or tights, of course you're going to be chilly!!
- Jason keeps saying he wants a child.. Not trying to be mean, but what's a child going to do with a dad who suffers from depression and has anxiety attacks all the time. Plus, they don't even bother walking their dogs 3 times a day (apparently). If they can't even do that, how are they going to take care of a baby?
- Jason blows in Sam's nose.

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

Does Jason have a job ? Like other than being co director of Novem and Knight (honestly I think the business side & probably a lot of funds came from him, I don't know why I feel like he is very wealthy and in like a blink of an eye could say lets do this fashion brand and voila Novem n Knight)
A child with him so young prone to depression anxiety + Samantha who doesn't seem that ready.. ? Errrr ...

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “BeautyCrush”