LikeItsMooreLiesFromLikeTheMooreOns Part 31

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LikeItsMooreLiesFromLikeTheMooreOns Part 31

Post by SnowOwl »

I'm just waiting for the birthday vlog and when her family arrives.
Let's see how much will be edited out and kept in.

allycat1999
Informer
Informer

Post by allycat1999 »

Well justine has a jam session in the car today be ready to cringe

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I'm waiting for the re-upload of today's vlog to watch :D

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

Okay, I had to pause it at when Justin is "jammin" in the car.

First of all, he said.. "I'm an adult now and I gotta have the volume at a reasonable level" Then it shows him going crazy to his music which doesn't seem like a "reasonable level". It's also horrifying to watch.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

So today's vlog:

Justin goes on his walk with Liam, and his lisp and everything was just insane. I was gonna FF it but i thought it was gonna end at some point, but nope.. It was the entire time he was walking.

April shows that she's "starting" the fit extreme I still hate her for that because we all know she's not doing it.. Or doing it right.

She bought a new steamer with a gift card she got for her bday. I feel like as much as she likes to clean, she's not steaming right. Plus Liam was in his walker. Idk about other people, but when I clean up the house/floors.. I don't want anything/anyone in the way. She only cleans what she can see.. It doesn't seem like she puts anything away before she cleans.

Oh and what do you know, another blue apron meal. You would think someone who's a "cook" and has all the time in the world would just make up her own recipes. And of course, EVERYTIME they cook a BA meal, they always gotta "promote" their damn link. Jeez, stop being so desperate!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Just_saying wrote:So today's vlog:

Justin goes on his walk with Liam, and his lisp and everything was just insane. I was gonna FF it but i thought it was gonna end at some point, but nope.. It was the entire time he was walking.

April shows that she's "starting" the fit extreme ImageImageImage I still hate her for that because we all know she's not doing it.. Or doing it right.

She bought a new steamer with a gift card she got for her bday. I feel like as much as she likes to clean, she's not steaming right. Plus Liam was in his walker. Idk about other people, but when I clean up the house/floors.. I don't want anything/anyone in the way. She only cleans what she can see.. It doesn't seem like she puts anything away before she cleans.

Oh and what do you know, another blue apron meal. You would think someone who's a "cook" and has all the time in the world would just make up her own recipes. And of course, EVERYTIME they cook a BA meal, they always gotta "promote" their damn link. Jeez, stop being so desperate!
If they are pushing Blue Apron in the vlog, it's usually because that video in particular is Sponsored. :|

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Omg! I am speechless hahahahahhahs :rofl:

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Omg that gif! He is so annoying. I have no words.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

The "jammin" in the car. No. Just. No.

That little guy really thinks he's some kind of rock star. It's so pathetic. And all the talking.....These vlogs have way too much Justin talking about nothing. Another monologue about his beard/non-beard.

April buys another steamer. Wow. Who cares? Does she ever sweep first? All she ever shows is her steaming,haphazardly at that. I never see her dust, or wipe down the table or just any of the basic stuff you do when you keep tidy on the daily.

And vlogging about what the cats are having for dinner is a sure sign that you need to go to 3x a week vlogging or less. There just isn't enough content for these daily vlogs. Liam just isn't that cute or interesting.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

If they are pushing Blue Apron in the vlog, it's usually because that video in particular is Sponsored. :|[/quote]

Oh well what do you know..

Eta: ugh I accidentally deleted all the other parts but I meant to reply back to you Sha1234

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Did we decide on the next name of the thread we reached 40 pages.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

Tessa wrote:
April buys another steamer. Wow. Who cares? Does she ever sweep first? All she ever shows is her steaming,haphazardly at that. I never see her dust, or wipe down the table or just any of the basic stuff you do when you keep tidy on the daily.
I don't think she sweeps before she steams at all. I could've sworn one time she steamed and you can see bit and pieces of dirt/food on the floor still.. And she's just moving it all over the house.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

simariksmokin wrote:Did we decide on the next name of the thread we reached 40 pages.
Just had a peek at the Thread Name Ideas http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1472173 and there are 6 thumbs up for this
itsDoormatsVillage wrote:AprilJustinTV: The Devil Returns Prada

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Just_saying wrote:
Tessa wrote:
I don't think she sweeps before she steams at all. I could've sworn one time she steamed and you can see bit and pieces of dirt/food on the floor still.. And she's just moving it all over the house.
How does her mom/family or Justin's family/mom NOT feel 2nd hand embarrassment for them???

vitramon
Informer
Informer

Post by vitramon »

simariksmokin wrote:Image

Wow..just wow lol can't even hate, it's too funny and so much second hand embarrassment lmao I actually love when they act this ridiculous, it gives me a good laugh.

The T-Rex arms are in full motion lmao

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Who does she keep looking at? Leeeum beluga is right in front of her.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

No ratmama devil returns prada? I get the giggles saying ratmama

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I'd love something that says Ratmama!

maybe Ratmama Returns Prada?

I still like Ratmama&JustaRatBastardTV

sugarxlovexpink
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarxlovexpink »

simariksmokin wrote:Image

Me when I watched that part of the vlog:
:? :shock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The footages of Justin "rocking out" are always so awkward - LOL so much second hand embarrassment!

Even if you aren't going to watch the vlog today, you NEEEEED to watch Justin trying to be cool from 9:37 to 10:00. Yes, it went on for like 20 seconds :corn:

I feel for the people who had to witness it first hand ;) We only saw the edited version LOL

Return to “AprilAthena7”