MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LikeItsMooreLiesFromLikeTheMooreOns Part 31

Post by MSmom »

Just my opinion:

Kids do love lights and fans and movement.

BUT usually those things don't over-ride human interaction. Liam was into the lights at the store...and nothing else. He didn't look at the lights for a bit, then interact with his mom and dad. It seemed that the lights were just IT for him.

I hope and pray that this little boy's issues are just the result of dumb dumb parenting. (lol, kinda like that phrase :D) . Each day before I watch the vlog I think 'well hopefully today I'll see something that will erase my uncomfortable feelings about that little one...and each day I see something that makes me worry all the more.

His total lack of interaction with his parents is what I find most disturbing. For those who might question this, watch Judy and the twins. Those girls are constantly communicating with their parents. Verbally and non verbally. They're sharing food, passing toys, hugging, looking for approval and attention. It's sadly obvious that there's 'something' that's off with Liam. Oh, God I do hope I'm wrong for his sake.

I know little about autism. I only know what I've seen in friends' children (sadly, I have a few friends who have children with autism (this day and age we are all probably touched by it in one way or another)...from very mild to extremely severe). I don't know if Liam has it...but I do feel in my gut that there is something that he's struggling with. I do hope I'm wrong.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

WasteLand99
Talker
Talker

Post by WasteLand99 »

I loathe when they laugh or are basically nit wits when liam does things that could be potentially because of autism. Do that not get it!? I find myself yelling at the computer, "that's not norma!". :x

QueenBooBoo1216
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Was he saying colon instead of Cullen? The Samika blog yesterday had Noah eating a quesadilla and no food was coming back out. He feeds himself well for 9 months. Something else that crossed my mind is Liam may be grunting because of all the protein his body is trying to process. My friends son gets very achy and cramps if he has too much protein as his kidneys are not 100%. All the eggs and Greek yogurt have like 3 days worth of protein for a one year old.

burritotime
Talker
Talker

Post by burritotime »

Everytime they dress this kid up he looks so sad looking.. My daughter has the same very hungry caterpillar outfit that she uses as PLAY CLOTHES.

These idiots spend so so much on aprils lola looking clothing and the same-shirt-50-diff-colors for justin.. So why does liam look so KAWAWA (i know you know this word april!!).. And wheres his damn Toms? Hes in a public place crawling/"walking" but no shoes on? But when you're at home, you guys make him "model" his shoes and outfits.

Eta: can someone translate kawawa into english for me? Im having a hard time defining it.. Or april, can you speak some tagalog for us next vlog other than tabo and tortang talong?

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

These twins are one of the reasons Judy will always be ahead of April on youtube.

Twice today Liam had a ball and April told him to give it to Charlie and Liam gave it to some invisible friend instead of turning to Charlie. The second time, April asked for the ball and Liam turns away from her and again hands it to the air. Justin then comes in playing it off as if Liam was giving it to him. Sure, Bubbas.

They never show them asking Liam to hand them things or giving Liam simple commands. They also haven't practiced walking with Liam. Liam instead has to resort to pushing a chair around.

Back to the nursing situation, before Justin was proud to bottle feed Liam with the milk April pumped. So if she's still nursing why can't she pump so Justin can bottle feed Liam because you know Justin would make a big scene about it. Also, back during PLL, Sharon and Steve were looking after Liam for the majority of the day so that means he napped and April says that she nurses him then(before or after can't remember). Which means Liam went without milk, or he had his formula as always. I honestly think they have been hiding his bottles and formula in the vlogs. Why ? I don't know; no one will judge her for not nursing.

Girleeyore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Girleeyore »

I honestly hope that Liam's pediatrician at one point starts watching their vlogs and realizes that they have been with holding the truth. Doing so I hope they press charges against these two idiots for medical neglect and that they get that baby taken away and have his medical issues felt with. Ignorance isn't always bliss

sitbackandwatch
Learner
Learner

LikeItsMooreLiesFromLikeTheMooreOns Part 31

Post by sitbackandwatch »

Last edited by sitbackandwatch on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sitbackandwatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sitbackandwatch »

I cannot see this thread unless I go to part 30 and click on the link to this thread. Does anyone know why? I'm using Tapatalk by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hongcouver
Learner
Learner

Post by hongcouver »

Wow, I went away for 5 days and it took me 2 just to catch up.
I really have nothing more to add to what everyone here has said, but you can tell Justafraud and ape are getting desperate for views. They make up (fake) plans and pretend to change their minds or go silent about it ie getting an imac, buying a house (most likely this was out of their control), going to the gym, giving away that pre oscar dress (if they had given it away we would have all known it by now..etc the list goes on). These people are boring as hell and damn lazy, vlogging isn't in them and it feels so forced, I haven't been able to fully watch their videos that I missed while away, ugh considering this is the way the make their living they sure are half assing it.

hongcouver
Learner
Learner

Post by hongcouver »

QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:Was he saying colon instead of Cullen? The Samika blog yesterday had Noah eating a quesadilla and no food was coming back out. He feeds himself well for 9 months. Something else that crossed my mind is Liam may be grunting because of all the protein his body is trying to process. My friends son gets very achy and cramps if he has too much protein as his kidneys are not 100%. All the eggs and Greek yogurt have like 3 days worth of protein for a one year old.
Apr should know this considering she has IBS....what a twat.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

sitbackandwatch wrote:I cannot see this thread unless I go to part 30 and click on the link to this thread. Does anyone know why? I'm using Tapatalk by the way.

It's been turned into a "sticky". I've PMed a mod, requesting it be changed.
Last edited by sha1234 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

sitbackandwatch wrote:I cannot see this thread unless I go to part 30 and click on the link to this thread. Does anyone know why? I'm using Tapatalk by the way.

Because it's a sticky. You have to go through their forum and click on stickies.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

In her March favorites, April was shouting so much. So much for being quiet...

I am so tempted to comment on that video and say "Is that the under-eye concealer Justin uses too?" LOL
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

marking...following....posting.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

burritotime wrote:Everytime they dress this kid up he looks so sad looking.. My daughter has the same very hungry caterpillar outfit that she uses as PLAY CLOTHES.

These idiots spend so so much on aprils lola looking clothing and the same-shirt-50-diff-colors for justin.. So why does liam look so KAWAWA (i know you know this word april!!).. And wheres his damn Toms? Hes in a public place crawling/"walking" but no shoes on? But when you're at home, you guys make him "model" his shoes and outfits.

Eta: can someone translate kawawa into english for me? Im having a hard time defining it.. Or april, can you speak some tagalog for us next vlog other than tabo and tortang talong?
Kawawa means sad, pitiful or poor.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

Her hair is looking so bad already. If you're gonna get your hair done, learn how to maintain it.

Now some pictures of Liam's uncontrollable tongue:

And then,
They think it's okay for him to eat food that goes on the ground? He drops it on the floor a few times and puts it back in his mouth. We all know their floor is ALWAYS dirty.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

sha1234 wrote:

It's been turned into a "sticky". I've PMed a mod, requesting it be changed.
Thanks. I liked how it was before, with the FAQ's and title suggestions being the only 2 stickies.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Save yourself the time of watching their Egg Roulette Challenge. It's boring. Lots of fake laughter and fake cheerfulness.

Image Image

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why would you want to do this challenge? So fucking dumb...
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Return to “AprilAthena7”