BecauseIExistLikeJen Part 65

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BecauseIExistLikeJen Part 65

Post by daddyoh »

Jenuinelyunorganized wrote:Can someone please give me her ebay seller ID? Thank you.
here's a link to one of her auctions: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-Cros ... fresh=true

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

What is wrong with her make-up??? Her face was all brown, but completely white under her eyes and towards her hairline. Has she been heavy-handed with an illuminating product?

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

loopyloo wrote:What is wrong with her make-up??? Her face was all brown, but completely white under her eyes and towards her hairline. Has she been heavy-handed with an illuminating product?
I was JUST about to comment on that. :lol: went a little crazy with highlighting products I think.

garcia
Informer
Informer

Post by garcia »

Even if you're not watching the charity auction video you might not want to miss the opportunity to be chastised by Jen at 11:08. It's always a favorite of mine.

CampJulie
Informer
Informer

Post by CampJulie »

Wait... all those Orla Kiely things and KikkiK planners... she says she bought them "for review" and then never used them. How can you review something you've never used? She just doesn't get it. You have no authority on a product if you've just purchased it to open and look at. It's impossible for her to say how functional it is, what the wear is, the pros and cons, etc. Idiot.
formerly holly

garcia
Informer
Informer

Post by garcia »

Noelle wrote: Donsplain, thank you! I finished the Easter recap a few days ago but buried it in my craft closet of shame haven't been able to spend time online, and now it's on a different device. I sucklikejen. :( But least it's not July...yet. I can put it up later today, probably in the new thread. Then I'm buying 63 gilded planners so that this never happens again.
Don't forget to check your craftice closet before you post in in case you accidentally stashed some of it.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Thank you for pointing out the scolding, garcia. I would've missed that gem. Jen has a magical power. She can make me want to side against her on things I technically agree with her on just by her tone. Yeah, technically it would be mega lame-o for someone to bid on a charity auction as a joke. I doubt that even happened, since failure to pay on Ebay isn't uncommon. But if it did, that's stupid.

And yet, my sympathy doesn't flow because she actually looks and sounds 13 years old saying it, fighting with her frenemies. I half expected her to slam a locker and stomp off with her Trapper Keeper clutched to her training bra-d chest.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Of course she's half-crying in the video. Was she crying before she filmed? Was she overwhelmed with what a good person she is? Or is she crying over her beloved hoarded items going away? Was she worrying about haters and what they'd say?

There's barely any items in the auction. :? Half of the stuff is her hoarded planners she "reviewed". Wasn't there at least 100 items last time? And some of it looks like crap she just didn't want, like the Orla Kiely pouches. The only reason this will bring any money is because of the LV bag. It's already at $1,500.

Where is the listing for the LV keychain? :lol:

And she has a pic of the receipt from LV. Over $3,000 dropped in Vegas on that ugly bag and charm and something else. I think those days are long gone now though. There's no way Don would drop $3K like that anymore.

How is she offering free international shipping on everything? Is she paying out of pocket?

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Noelle wrote:Thank you for pointing out the scolding, garcia. I would've missed that gem. Jen has a magical power. She can make me want to side against her on things I technically agree with her on just by her tone. Yeah, technically it would be mega lame-o for someone to bid on a charity auction as a joke. I doubt that even happened, since failure to pay on Ebay isn't uncommon. But if it did, that's stupid.
She clearly doesn't use ebay much is people not paying surprised her. It could just as easily be her fans getting over-excited and then realising they could not afford what they had bought!

I do like some of those planners. I will keep an eye on them now I see she is offering free international shipping (thanks Jen!).

I think this video does show you should not trust her planner reviews. I now only read planner reviews from people who have pictures of heavily used planner pages on their blogs.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

Honorary Melissa wrote:Was she crying before she filmed? Was she overwhelmed with what a good person she is? Or is she crying over her beloved hoarded items going away? Was she worrying about haters and what they'd say?
probably, absolutely yes, yes, and yes.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Who told her people were bidding as a joke anyway? Did EEN come to that conclusion? Non-payment on ebay is common.

Or did she read it here? Because I vaguely remember people saying they were going to joke bid or something (I doubt anyone bothered though). She probably did read it here and that's why when a few people didn't pay, she assumed it was the GG haters that need to grow up.

If people were joke bidding they would bid like $1,000 for a $10 trinket. Or try and outbid everything or something.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ok I know it's for charity, but the minions are insane. Everything is already over the original new purchase price. Jen only paid $1,600 for the LV bag but it's already at $1,800 almost. And $30 for Target Orla Kiely bags that were originally like $15? :? The planners are all overpriced too. And there's still 9 days left in the auction.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I won't watch because I'm just not a handbag person. I glanced at the thumb nails and didn't care for any of it. I'm also not an eBay person.

As for the Orla Kiely stuff, she bought the entire collection so there were multiple prints for the same piece. I'm guessing she is selling the prints she never used?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't actually remember people bidding as a joke last year but what would it matter? If that person doesn't pay then you just take the next bidder, right?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

This videos proves she never impulse buys. She whim buys.

Drinking game for this video: Brand new with tags.
:tchin:

----------------------------------
Everything is already over the original new purchase price. Jen only paid $1,600 for the LV bag but it's already at $1,800 almost.
I guess they were investments, after all. :lol:
Thank you, Imp, for the StonerLikeJen avatar!

baguera
Talker
Talker

Post by baguera »

Am I the only one that thinks some of the bags are ugly as hell ? :?

BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BexyBumbleBee »

So I apologise if someone has mentioned this before but I don't regularly follow Jens boards. I'm watching Orphan Black for the first time and I can't be the only one to think that the creators completely based the Alison character off of Jen am I? the blue office with the wrapping paper and ribbons, the husband has the same name and looks identical to Donald too :rofl:

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

The look on her face at 22:22 when she tries to pretend she cares about hungry people! :rofl: "Did you know that 1 in 6 people in America alone are hungry?" Did you? :roll: Maybe Don could step up his plans for his post-apocalyptic soup kitchen.

I'm trying not to make fun of her too much because she's finally doing something that benefits other people. It's a struggle.

CampJulie
Informer
Informer

Post by CampJulie »

Honorary Melissa wrote:Ok I know it's for charity, but the minions are insane. Everything is already over the original new purchase price. Jen only paid $1,600 for the LV bag but it's already at $1,800 almost. And $30 for Target Orla Kiely bags that were originally like $15? :? The planners are all overpriced too. And there's still 9 days left in the auction.
Some of the KikkiK planners are highly coveted in the planner world, the gold one in particular will probably go for a lot.
formerly holly

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

CampJulie wrote:
Honorary Melissa wrote:Ok I know it's for charity, but the minions are insane. Everything is already over the original new purchase price. Jen only paid $1,600 for the LV bag but it's already at $1,800 almost. And $30 for Target Orla Kiely bags that were originally like $15? :? The planners are all overpriced too. And there's still 9 days left in the auction.
Some of the KikkiK planners are highly coveted in the planner world, the gold one in particular will probably go for a lot.
And I think the Filofax Osterley is also greatly coveted.

I hated all the bags. Some looked like the material was really cheap.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”