LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 12

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 12

Post by squirtlessquad »

Oh god that fake septum piercing is dreadful. It does not suit her nose well at all!

Guanabeer
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Guanabeer »

brashumpire wrote:Only Lindsey could turn a huge airy loft with a wall full of windows into a dark cave :roll:
the light in her new video (grocery shop | fit friday) is terrible! the place is too dark and she probably filmed at night. Look at Claire's videos that she film in a similar apartament and the difference is astounding

and talking about her new video: she claims she's not buying animal products anymore... what about these greek yogurt, lindsey? new freelee victim alert :rofl:
English is not my 1th language, pardon my english.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

As horribly decorated as the loft is, it's very Lindsey (which is probably why it's so bad). Everything is SO cheap (especially those hideous green benches by the door), and there really is no theme to the place. The only thing I even liked was the freaking rug in the living room, the mirrored circles on the wall, and the mirror on the bathroom wall but it's not like those are unique pieces. Her bathroom mats are all hideous. All those pastel colors do not work.

And yeah the septum piercing is disgusting. I can't imagine any company would want to take her seriously when her appearance is a joke to her.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

I don't think that the fake septum looks bad on her. What makes it look bad is that it doesn't fit so it just falls down all the time and she's constantly pushing it back up.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

hmbxo13 wrote:I don't think that the fake septum looks bad on her. What makes it look bad is that it doesn't fit so it just falls down all the time and she's constantly pushing it back up.
Same. I think if she had a smaller size it would look a lot better. When it falls down it looks weird on her face.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

I feel like her designer went to ikea and bought a bunch of shit then put it in her loft.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Well Lindsey probably gave her a budget. And even though Lindsey is loose with her money, I don't think she realizes how expensive home furniture/decor is. She's really only shopped ikea or target which are both good starting options but they're cheap. And her style is very juvenile which doesn't help

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Well Lindsey probably gave her a budget. And even though Lindsey is loose with her money, I don't think she realizes how expensive home furniture/decor is. She's really only shopped ikea or target which are both good starting options but they're cheap. And her style is very juvenile which doesn't help

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Her main channel is a joke. Who puts a grocery haul in their workout clothes on their main channel? Imo that's vlog channel content. Beautybaby44 is now such a joke. I can't believe there was a point where she was making over 6 figures easily off of that channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BetterOffDead
Learner
Learner

Post by BetterOffDead »

Her best look yet

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

She said she wanted to focus more on her vlogs and she's not even doing that. Vlogs are literally the easiest thing to do.
Meghan is putting in so much more work than Lindsey, and I think Lindsey is just relying on previous subscribers instead of wanting to grow

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Can someone post up screen grabs of her new decor? I don't want to listen to her ramble on with bad grammar.

dreambigger
Learner
Learner

Post by dreambigger »

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

^^^ I'm pretty sure she's mentioned seeing that before! lol. And the decor isn't anything new. Same bedframe, same desk/vanity. It's really nothing too exciting. The decorator just added some mirrors and chalkboard paint.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Her outfits of the week were DISGUSTING. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her for the fact that she walks around public in the clothes that she wears. She does not know how to dress for her body at all.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

She really has no concept of fashion or style...after 2 years at FIDM that's sooo pathetic hahah

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

The only ones I thought weren't awful were the romper and Friday's pants and sweater combo. She has no consistency at all, its literally night and day from one day to the next. I'm not saying you can't like multiple styles, but she is like an extremist trying out every style possible in one week and they dont flow together at all. i am embarrassed for her, her classmates must literally think she is a joke.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:The only ones I thought weren't awful were the romper and Friday's pants and sweater combo. She has no consistency at all, its literally night and day from one day to the next. I'm not saying you can't like multiple styles, but she is like an extremist trying out every style possible in one week and they dont flow together at all. i am embarrassed for her, her classmates must literally think she is a joke.
Perfectly said. I completely agree!

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Do people at FIDM dress up for class? You'd think seeing girls on campus wearing cute clothes would make Lindsey want to wear cute clothes, but I guess not.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

oceanic wrote:Do people at FIDM dress up for class? You'd think seeing girls on campus wearing cute clothes would make Lindsey want to wear cute clothes, but I guess not.
the thing is Lindsey thinks her outfits are cute & stylish though

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”