Simming Community

DunisFun
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simming Community

Post by DunisFun »

I'm not sure if I did this right... Anyways, here you can talk about the Simming Community! *Please note, Jessamica92 and Lifesimmer both have their own threads.
:love2: Image :love2:
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie motherfer.

BellaNina
Informer
Informer

Re: Simming Community

Post by BellaNina »

I love to watch Unequivocallylame, you all should check out her Sims 4 lets play its hilarious.
English is not my first language

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

Yeah, she's cool. I haven't watched her Sims 4 LP though.

Anyone else notice XUrbanSimsX aka Jenn copying FancySimmer aka Sasha?

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Well the challenges that xurbansimsx do aren't the same as fancy simmer... I don't really watch xurbansimsx but I notice that she is doing the Barbie house and create a sim? I know Deligracie has an lp on this.. but I do see a resemblance in the thumbnails though...

Btw you all should watch Thesimsupply, aka James Turner... he has amazing videos... I am addicted to his channel (the sims channel and the random gaming channel, flabiliki). In his sims channel he has this challenge he created, the prison challenge, MY FAVORITE... he also has an lp in the sims 2... but what I love the most it's his building videos, he has so much talent in exterior design. He also takes suggestions from the comments, which lots of the simmer do not do!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

BellaNina
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaNina »

Yeah I like James to. I also love Jenn, I dont watch fancy simmer so I dont know anything about copying. I like that she has a back story for her sims and she is funny. I also like to watch AndrewArcade and Nic0leka games.
English is not my first language

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

I love Sims let's plays in general but I've found it really hard to find someone I enjoy watching. I tried LifeSimmer but I cannot stand her personality. Way too teeny and obnoxious and she gets way too involved with her sims' lives as if they're real people or something. I finally settled on SofeeSims. She can annoy me a bit too but nothing like the few other simmers I've tried.

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

yeah I totally understand your dislike for Lifesimmer. Honestly, I like her videos and find her very entertaining, but I can tell she is an attention seeker in some ways. One day, she's tweeting "lol im so shy!! i cant talk ever!" and then the next day she's like "LMAO @ the people who think I'm SHY! I'm the craziest bitch you'll ever meet!" I'm serious, she has tweeted those things before (or a variation of them).

Everyone is jumping on this Pink Girl bandwagon, I see. First, Deligracy (Barbie LP). Then, Fancysimmer (Roosevelt LP). Now xUrbanSimsx (Barbie CAS, Pink House Tour, The Lux Life), so I can't blame Jenn for that. But after Sasha did a Face Cam Q+A video, Jenn did one a day later. After Sasha did a CC Showcase with the thumbnail of a Sim's lips, Jenn did a CC Showcase with the thumbnail of a Sim's lips.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

wow now that you say it, it does look like she is copying her...

As for Sofeesims, I don't like how she fastforward everything and how she never takes care of her sims needs because she is busy going fast. I know it's a game but when the only goal in the game is to not let your sim die by taking care of their needs and you aren't able to do that, well something is wrong! But I agree, it is hard to find a good simmer, the only one I am currently subbed to is The sim supply, curtisparadis and fancy simmer!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

jinalebcool wrote:wow now that you say it, it does look like she is copying her...

As for Sofeesims, I don't like how she fastforward everything and how she never takes care of her sims needs because she is busy going fast. I know it's a game but when the only goal in the game is to not let your sim die by taking care of their needs and you aren't able to do that, well something is wrong! But I agree, it is hard to find a good simmer, the only one I am currently subbed to is The sim supply, curtisparadis and fancy simmer!
Yeah that's one of the things she does that annoys me. She'll be too busy having her sim chat with someone else because apparently it has to be done RIGHT NOW or something equally silly and the sim will wet itself or something.

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

jinalebcool wrote:wow now that you say it, it does look like she is copying her...

I don't watch Sofee. I've tried MANY times, but her LPs are boring and her Sims are ugly (sorry bout it). With that said, I can still relate. Take care of your sims needs, go be friendly, take care of their needs again. It's as simple as that!

I am subbed to a lot of Simmers but my favorites are AndrewArcade, FancySimmer, Lifesimmer, and xUrbanSimsx (even with the copying). If you like watching LPs with LOTS of drama and LONG episodes, then I recommend Sims3Symbiote. Her Sims 3 LPs are pretty good, with the storyline and all. She's like Jenn but better, honestly. The only reason she's not in my top is because her videos are really long and can get uninteresting at some parts. She's not a bubbly teen girl like Lifesimmer, she's like 30. She also is sick a lot, so that's why she doesn't post too often. That's also why she's 30 and playing Sims online.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

TYSM for this thread, I've been waiting for something like this!! I usually have so much to rant about when it comes to simmers but I can't really remember what I want to say but still, rant:

I feel like there isn't a single simmer that has a perfect balance of good personality, good content, uploads often, isn't boring and isn't fucking annoying. The only one that comes close, to me, is Deligracy, I like her decorating videos and she has a cool personality, I love the stories that she tells and I have a thing for australian accents, I find them so pleasing and soothing but sometimes her LP's can be a bit boring, that's why I stopped watching them but I want to catch up to then sometime soon. It's fine if you like cheating but sometimes it can make the gameplay a bit boring. Nevertheless, she isn't obnoxious and sometimes building videos can become a bit boring but I feel like she's such a bright person that she makes it less boring. I did find her Let's Decorate a Sorority house a bit boring because she was too indicisive at points. (How many times can I say boring?? Apparently a lot!)

I also really like andrewarcade. His content is so organized and he knows exactly what he's doing, I find that so calming lol. I like his livestreams too though I do not support giving money to someone just because they're playing games.

Hmm, now about the bad people. I hope I remember most of the people.

(FancySimmer) I've recently been watching fancysimmer out of boredom and because I like watching sims challenges. I mean, I like the idea of them and I love when people post them on tumblr or livejournal. Unfortunately, no simmer I've watched has provided an entertaining challenge video and the main example for that is fancysimmer. Her videos get boring so fast and I get so angry at times when I watch her videos. I used to get a lot angrier but I've managed to control that lol. Idek why I subject myself to that, I guess it's because there's not many options to begin with tbh. Fancysimmer thinks she's the shit. Seriously! She says something "witty" (she finds it witty/funny and I find it annoying) and she'll laugh about it for so long and milk it until it becomes painful to hear. This was the first thing I noticed about her. She's not funny, like at all. She's not the only one who's like that but she's the worst when it comes to it.

(xurbansimsx) Speaking of people who milk their jokes... Urbansims seems cool, really. I kind of like her carefree personality. But at times it's just too damn much. She exaggerates every fucking thing and cannot pronounce anything correctly. Her LP's are boring too. I don't have much else to say because I haven't watched her videos in a long time.

(piinksim) I know this girl is like 12 or whatever but I hate her videos so much. I haven't watched her in so long and I've unsubscribed from her for so long but I think she's the same way still. The previous simmers I've mentioned before I find boring but nothing beats piinksim, her content is awful, she cannot entertain for shit. She just wasn't made for this. She doesn't take criticism very well and she's really cocky.

(lifesimmer) Well, there's a thread for her but basically I like her but she can get on my nerves. She hasn't been uploading much, idk what's up with that.

Well, I watch more simmers but these were the ones I felt like pointing out. I just had waay too much to vent, I'm so sorry.
:mmhmm:

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

Double post, sorry!!!

I also hate how kids treat these simmers like gods. I know kids these days treat youtubers like celebrities, I find that pathetic but... simmers? Really? Most of them have uninteresting personalities and the only thing they do is play a fucking game. They're not out there showing their lives. Seriously, this is just a weird concept to me.

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

Ah! The indecisiveness and the bad jokes are things that seriously annoy me as well. I don't want to spend 5 minutes waiting for you to decide which shade of grey or white looks best next to your white stairs! Seriously! I feel like simmers have the most bizarre sense of humor. I've seem Sims LPers zoom in and watch and lose their minds laughing over a sim making a funny face while they're doing something. It's not that funny, calm down.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

^ I agree with you that it is very hard to find simmers who won't bored you in the end. I find myself being subscribe to a simmer for like a month or two, then get bored and unsubscribed, then I find someone new I like, but after a while I get annoyed and I unsubscribe and etc.

My top complains:
1) Jessamica92: Her voice, her lack of excitement, her personality in general. I invite you to go see her own thread here, she is something!
2) Ashleybplays: She always looks bored
3) LifeSimmer: eugh her voice plz change it
4) Sofeesims: her lp's.... she makes me so mad!
5) The English simmer: plz stop acting as if the sims are humans!

Their is way more, but those are the worst in my book. The others I can watch but I won't subscribe.

Now I always change my mind as to who I like to watch, but I am a builder person more than lp's so those are my top 5:

1) James Turner aka thesimsupply: even though he hasn't been as active as he was before because of cityskylines
2) Curtisparadis: his live streams more than his Friday videos, even though recently he hasn't been posting. Kinda understandable as he is working full time.
3) Fancysimmer: even though I hate it when she says ''yasss'' and how her expressions are way over the top, but I do like her style in building and her lp's in general
4) Deligracy: Only for her buildings and décor, but she can be very annoying as I don't care about her stories and she takes so much time to decided on what to pick up.
5) Yammy: meh... she is ok... it depends on the videos though. Sometimes I just skip threw and other times I can watch her none stop.

Also, plz someone tell Zoe and Alfie to stop making sims video... they are sooooooooo bad at it... it hurts! I'm glad they haven't posted a video in about 3 months but I do hope they don't continue in the near future!

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

I cannot stand Deligracy's LPs. She always makes them rich and boring. I get it if you want to cheat, but why do it all the freaking time?

I like Fancysimmer. I can actually want a whole video of hers. I never really noticed that she milks her jokes. Huh.

I get annoyed far more with Jenn than with Sasha. She can get really annoying, with her mispronunciations and her general way of speaking. But to me, her videos are not that boring. I like that she makes a whole backstory and everything, like a book. Some simmers just plop down some Sims like "these people are friends who want to have jobs". I like that she kind of "listens" to her sims. Like if they want to kiss someone, she makes it part of the story.

Not that this is important, but I believe Piinksim is 15. I find her LPs boring, but I watch her CAS videos and all that stuff. I really need to start noticing stuff, because I've never noticed cockiness. Can you give me an example? Or I can just find it in my own. lol.

Anyways, thanks Lluna for joining this new thread! :D

One person who I really don't like, Simsweetie. I unsubbed to her ages ago. All summer she didn't post a video, and didn't give any explanation. She was also making a lot of LPs when she couldn't even go through with them. Her voice is annoying as hell too.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

Dulcet Elixir wrote:Ah! The indecisiveness and the bad jokes are things that seriously annoy me as well. I don't want to spend 5 minutes waiting for you to decide which shade of grey or white looks best next to your white stairs! Seriously! I feel like simmers have the most bizarre sense of humor. I've seem Sims LPers zoom in and watch and lose their minds laughing over a sim making a funny face while they're doing something. It's not that funny, calm down.
I absolutely agree!

I also forgot to mention how I hate that this community is all but original. Curtisparadis started with his building videos, then there was thesimsupply and long after came deligracy, which is fine by me because they specialize in that and are really good at it. Now it seems like everyone has started doing building videos as well -.- The same thing goes for create a sims and challenges. The challenges I don't really mind because they are created as fun games for other people to play. But still, the lack of originality is astounding.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

wings wrote:I cannot stand Deligracy's LPs. She always makes them rich and boring. I get it if you want to cheat, but why do it all the freaking time?

I like Fancysimmer. I can actually want a whole video of hers. I never really noticed that she milks her jokes. Huh.

I get annoyed far more with Jenn than with Sasha. She can get really annoying, with her mispronunciations and her general way of speaking. But to me, her videos are not that boring. I like that she makes a whole backstory and everything, like a book. Some simmers just plop down some Sims like "these people are friends who want to have jobs". I like that she kind of "listens" to her sims. Like if they want to kiss someone, she makes it part of the story.

Not that this is important, but I believe Piinksim is 15. I find her LPs boring, but I watch her CAS videos and all that stuff. I really need to start noticing stuff, because I've never noticed cockiness. Can you give me an example? Or I can just find it in my own. lol.

One person who I really don't like, Simsweetie. I unsubbed to her ages ago. All summer she didn't post a video, and didn't give any explanation. She was also making a lot of LPs when she couldn't even go through with them. Her voice is annoying as hell too.
I'm sorry, I don't really know where to find proof since I haven't watched her in so long, it was just a vibe I got from her but I think it's due to her being young, still I find her really annoying.

Simsweetie is so boring, I was going to mention her but I find her so irrelevant that I didn't even bother.

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

Lluna wrote:
wings wrote:I cannot stand Deligracy's LPs. She always makes them rich and boring. I get it if you want to cheat, but why do it all the freaking time?

I'm sorry, I don't really know where to find proof since I haven't watched her in so long, it was just a vibe I got from her but I think it's due to her being young, still I find her really annoying.

Simsweetie is so boring, I was going to mention her but I find her so irrelevant that I didn't even bother.
Haha, sorry.

So, do you guys know of KawaiiSimmer (or just Kawaii, as she now likes to be called) and SenpaiSimmer. How do you guys feel about them?

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

I'm never leaving this thread haha, I have so much to say!!

I started watching Kawaiisimmer but you can tell she still isn't very comfortable in her commentary so I find her boring and I like the idea of the CC showcase videos (another thing that people copied :roll: ) but the content she showcases is the worst in quality and she repeats she same adjective for everything. Senpaisimmer can be a bit more entertaining but it seems like she's feeding off of kawaii's "fame" (I can't believe I used that word in this context) and she cannot describe the cc well at all.

I do know that kawaiisimmer used to lie about her name. She said she was called Zara but now she's revealed her real name (I don't remember it). I don't know why she even did that but oh well.

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

SenpaiSimmer did leech off of Kawaii! Maybe that's why they're not friends anymore?

She lied about her name? Well, it's pretty common. But still, I wonder why.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”