This is the Trash forum only.
hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by hellyeah »

astridonovan wrote:Today on Casey's boring life: She's mad because they cleaned her dog's anal glands out. The end.

Right now I'm not working, school just ended, and my husband is deployed. Despite all that, I feel like my life is a billion times more interesting than this broads. Shit, why aren't I getting paid to vlog my life?

Is this for real? She's mad about it? Usually people get that done so the fishy smell doesn't come it on its own. If you e ever had a dog- oh brother. It's a yucky smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

EDIT: Ok, I just watched. She called pestmart and bitched them out about daisy's haircut. She got a full refund and complained about the anal lands being expressed. What a drama queen. Next time take your dog to the groomer your fucking self Princess Casey. If that's her biggest issue right now then I'd gladly trade places with her. I have her a thumbs down just for overreacting over nothing. "It's not like I can glue the hair back on. It's cold out." Ok your dogs are outside like 3x a day. She's a dog. She'll be fine. We got our dog's hair cut super short and she never acts like she's freezing.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Casey should not be a vlogger... she does nothing worthwhile or remotely interesting with her life besides go buy more ugly decorations for her house.

astridonovan
Learner
Learner

Post by astridonovan »

hellyeah wrote:EDIT: Ok, I just watched. She called pestmart and bitched them out about daisy's haircut. She got a full refund and complained about the anal lands being expressed. What a drama queen. Next time take your dog to the groomer your fucking self Princess Casey. If that's her biggest issue right now then I'd gladly trade places with her. I have her a thumbs down just for overreacting over nothing. "It's not like I can glue the hair back on. It's cold out." Ok your dogs are outside like 3x a day. She's a dog. She'll be fine. We got our dog's hair cut super short and she never acts like she's freezing.

Yup. She's such a princess.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

She called and complained about the groomer (sorry, petsmart) cleaning the glands? Uh... Aren't they supposed to do that?

@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

bits wrote:She called and complained about the groomer (sorry, petsmart) cleaning the glands? Uh... Aren't they supposed to do that?

She claimed to never had heard of it and didn't ask them to. I would only be irritated of they dos it, charged me, and I never said I wanted it. Regardless, she got all her money back for the grooming. I felt she made a mountain out of a mole hill. Really.

Post by Guest »

bits wrote:She called and complained about the groomer (sorry, petsmart) cleaning the glands? Uh... Aren't they supposed to do that?

That's what I thought? It's a normal part of the grooming process. How can she love dogs SOoOOoO much and not know this? :roll:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

TheJoyShow wrote:

That's what I thought? It's a normal part of the grooming process. How can she love dogs SOoOOoO much and not know this? :roll:
Because she's an idiot and acts like it would kill her to do any speck of research on anything.
I don't know why, but it irritates me to no end when I see these bitches commenting on her videos saying "fitness & diet routine pleeease" or "omg yur so healthy, can you post the recipe"
She's using fucking Ortega taco seasoning and tortilla wraps.... it's not rocket science, nor is it as healthy as she likes to think it is.

XTC
Debater
Debater

Post by XTC »

I finally found this thread yay!!
I've been looking through the "C" section thinking how can Casey not have a thread here??? I was almost convinced she must be an angel ... I feel so stupid XD

But I've caught up and agree with what everyone has sad, she's cray now.
All the Jaclyn mannerisms and commercial videos have been pretty shit and low.
I used to think her recommendations were at least honest and trustworthy but now lol.... I wont even give it a second thought.

And as for her relationship with Davis, I do hope it lasts because honey those lovey-dovey videos and photos have been posted for all to see to remember forever lol.

goodgrief
Learner
Learner

Post by goodgrief »

TheJoyShow wrote:

I wonder why she has daisy's hair cut in the first place. Isn't she a lab mix? If so, that means she's double coated & you're not supposed to shave them cus it ruins their coat. I'm pretty sure Daisy is SOL when it comes to her fur, it's gonna look wonky for a long time since the natural state of it has been messed with.

Shelee12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shelee12 »

The fact that she didn't know that petsmart would clean out her dogs anal glands & she was "unaware" that that was a normal thing just shows that she doesn't leave the house much and is very oblivious to average things

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

why does this bitch have a whole pantry full of candles and STILL insists on buying more?
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

astridonovan
Learner
Learner

Post by astridonovan »

Shelee12 wrote:The fact that she didn't know that petsmart would clean out her dogs anal glands & she was "unaware" that that was a normal thing just shows that she doesn't leave the house much and is very oblivious to average things

I agree, she's oblivious to the real world.

But, not only that, I seriously think that she isn't as self-sufficient as she leads us to believe, or as self-sufficient as someone who is self-employed, and owns her own home, should be. There aren't glaringly obvious signs of it, aside from her mom taking her dog to the groomer, instead of Casey doing it herself, but it's definitely obvious in her mannerisms. Anyone else get the sense that's she's coddled as well? I've thought this for awhile, but didn't have much to go off of, other than basing it on her personality type, and comparing it to people I know IRL.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

NotMyselfTonight wrote:why does this bitch have a whole pantry full of candles and STILL insists on buying more?
Because her hoarding knows no bounds. In every video there's some sort of haul, whether be it clothes, shoes, home stuff, makeup, etc. It's like when she sets her foot in a store she just has to get whatever she sees. Those dresses that didn't fit her for example, couldn't she check the measurements or customer comments before purchasing them? Or does she just add things to the basket and hope for the best? I'm pretty sure just like with candles, she has a closetful of clothes from previous "hauls" that she has yet to wear.

And gee Casey, another pair of boots? Does she even go anywhere?
XOXO

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

NotMyselfTonight wrote:why does this bitch have a whole pantry full of candles and STILL insists on buying more?
I was behind on vlogs and finally got around to watching the most recent one and HOLY SHIT she has a butt-ton of candles! When she showed the closet at first, I was sure that was including the ones she had just bought, but those were all ones she had on hand.... I understand having a few backup, but my goodness no one needs anywhere near that many candles... that shelf she had them on was about to break.

Also, why the hell does she buy so much crappy clothing online? It's not like she doesn't have time during the day to go to the actual store and try on stuff that would actually fit her, and the quality of the clothing she buys is such crap.... she could really benefit from the idea of a capsule wardrobe, or at least paring down what she has so she can actually wear it all. I shudder to think how much stuff she has in her closet that still has the tags on it.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

Grosssss gross gross. She worked out in the am with her trainer and didn't shower ALL DAY. Worse, she stayed in the EXACT SAME CLOTHES. gross. She lounged around her house all day in the the outfit she worked out in. No one is allowed to stew on my couch with their dirty clothes on. She is so dirty. Her house is always filthy and she lives alone. She has a cleaning lady come by even though she's one single person?!? How lazy and dirty can you be?! I'm disgusted, seriously. She says she's gone head to bed at midnight... Wouldn't be surprised if she slept in her workout clothes. Wth. Tell me this isn't normal to anyone??

lovinglyssa
Talker
Talker

Post by lovinglyssa »

yes that is very gross to me as well. i work out everday , currently doing insanity :P, and i work up a sweat and cant bear to stay in my workout clothes after im done. i cool down for ab9out 20 mins after my workout then immediately shower. working out is only refreshing after you shower so you can feel good about yourself the rest of the day. idk just my opinion and how i feel! i love working out then showering and putting on clean clothes and feeling accomplished for the day. my sweaty workout clothes would just bring down my mood if i stayed in them haha. idk im weeeiiirddd

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:Grosssss gross gross. She worked out in the am with her trainer and didn't shower ALL DAY. Worse, she stayed in the EXACT SAME CLOTHES. gross. She lounged around her house all day in the the outfit she worked out in. No one is allowed to stew on my couch with their dirty clothes on. She is so dirty. Her house is always filthy and she lives alone. She has a cleaning lady come by even though she's one single person?!? How lazy and dirty can you be?! I'm disgusted, seriously. She says she's gone head to bed at midnight... Wouldn't be surprised if she slept in her workout clothes. Wth. Tell me this isn't normal to anyone??

great. now we know who and what smells in your local sephora. It's the girl with a 769 bucks worth of make up on her face, but can't be bothered to shower. Go reward your body with some water Casey, all the shopping is still gonna be there after I promise

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

She hasn't posted Vlogmas Day 10 yet, but I'll go ahead and guess what will be in it:

1) She skipped breakfast and is STARVING so she goes out to buy a smoothie
2) gets 3 packages in the mail and proceeds to open them one by one on camera.... her haul includes at least 4 dresses that according to her are STUNNING, but of course none of them fit
3) 4 minutes of dog footage
4) ends the vlog by showing us her awkward conversations with Davis

DontHaveTimeToFilm
Debater
Debater

Post by DontHaveTimeToFilm »

andthensome wrote:She hasn't posted Vlogmas Day 10 yet, but I'll go ahead and guess what will be in it:

1) She skipped breakfast and is STARVING so she goes out to buy a smoothie
2) gets 3 packages in the mail and proceeds to open them one by one on camera.... her haul includes at least 4 dresses that according to her are STUNNING, but of course none of them fit
3) 4 minutes of dog footage
4) ends the vlog by showing us her awkward conversations with Davis
Nailed it. To a T. I was cracking up watching her entire vlog and thinking of your comment (I read it before I watched her vid). Any guesses on tomorrow? ;)

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”