Sunshine79
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lexie Lombard

Post by Sunshine79 »

Saetia wrote:
Sunshine79 wrote:So she’s another one who’s gonna blame the vegan diet for being too restrictive so she had to stop. It was only restrictive cause YOU restricted
as a vegan who also lives in New York... that is such a bullshit reason. I completely understand where she is coming from in terms of falling into disordered eating, but thats absolutely not veganisms fault and she shouldn't have framed it like that. I also understand struggling to be vegan while on a road trip to middle America, but thats when you should have thought in advance and packed food to bring.

NY is just as vegan friendly as California, and theres tons and tons of junk food vegan restaurants, vegan ice cream parlors, pizza spots, you name it. She's just lazy.
SAME! There are so many vegan options for anything you’d ever want including pizza. And she made it seem like she was in it for the right reasons before with caring about the environment and animals but obviously she lied or suddenly has no respect for animal rights or the planet anymore

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Sunshine79 wrote:
SAME! There are so many vegan options for anything you’d ever want including pizza. And she made it seem like she was in it for the right reasons before with caring about the environment and animals but obviously she lied or suddenly has no respect for animal rights or the planet anymore
It was just another weight loss fad for her

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ That makes sense, she's gotten super puffy since moving to NYC, which I find interesting because there's so much walking, I lived there on and off for years and would always drop 10 lbs when I moved back.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

lol let's remember when WHILE STILL BEING VEGAN she bought SUEDE boots because she liked them so much :roll: :roll: effing cringefest that woman

Saetia
Learner
Learner

Post by Saetia »

I definitely respect when people have valid reasons for not being vegan and own up to breaking veganism as their own fault, when I was younger I tried to go vegan and got anemia bc I only ate French fries and frozen meals and my doctor told me to go back to a vegetarian diet, after that my parents didnt let me go vegan until I learned more about how to be healthy and vegan, a few years later I went back to it. I would never justify that as anything other than my own fault. I felt like her video was like "look at why the vegan diet failed me" when in reality she failed it.

aerooverthesea
Learner
Learner

Post by aerooverthesea »

Being vegan for her was just another trend. Remember when her roommate Claudia tried the vegan diet for a second and failed.

susiejpg
Learner
Learner

Post by susiejpg »

have y'all seen her latest video?! she acts like the most fashionable person in the world but in reality all of her outfits are sooo basic. the second look is not flattering AT ALL. the dress looks really strange with the tank top underneath and the dress in general does nothing for her body type. if i were her, i would have still work the docs and a flirty dress, but maybe use a small handbag instead of that monstrosity she thinks is fashionable.

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

susiejpg wrote:have y'all seen her latest video?! she acts like the most fashionable person in the world but in reality all of her outfits are sooo basic. the second look is not flattering AT ALL. the dress looks really strange with the tank top underneath and the dress in general does nothing for her body type. if i were her, i would have still work the docs and a flirty dress, but maybe use a small handbag instead of that monstrosity she thinks is fashionable.
yeah the tube top and jean shorts was not a good look and the second green dress looks like something you'd wear to church with the weird top underneath

Sunshine79
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunshine79 »

She looks like a deleted extra from Austin powers in that horrible fuzzy robes she wears

its_me_95
Learner
Learner

Post by its_me_95 »

She's soooo annoying because she's so full of herself for like... no reason? She's not original at all.

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

I think the best word to describe her is pretentious. She is so close to being likeable but she thinks she is the shit and it is such a turn off

altairego
Learner
Learner

Post by altairego »

so does anybody remember how she got so salty about girls with little eyelashes would wear fake or maybe even extensions bc she has naturally full lashes. yet now she has lip fillers. LOL.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Hadn't watched her in a long time. But on her latest assumptions video she mentions Fin cheated on her with Meghan :s

Post by Guest »

manu_voo wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:00 pm
Hadn't watched her in a long time. But on her latest assumptions video she mentions Fin cheated on her with Meghan :s

Now THAT'S THE TEA THAT I'M HERE FOR :tu:
Honestly, this is why I read gg. I love YouTube and this is my gossip magazine substitute.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

NoName0 wrote:
manu_voo wrote: Hadn't watched her in a long time. But on her latest assumptions video she mentions Fin cheated on her with Meghan :s

Now THAT'S THE TEA THAT I'M HERE FOR :tu:
Honestly, this is why I read gg. I love YouTube and this is my gossip magazine substitute.
Not sure where we could read more about this

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

There's a bit about the whole meghan and finley mess on meghan's thread. I don't remember on which page they talk about how that all went down but she lives with finley now in some farm house thing in the middle of nowhere and they are a whole ass mess. If you haven't read about them check out meghan's thread you'd think they're trolling everyone from how f'ed up they are

spill the tea
Learner
Learner

Post by spill the tea »

thoughts on her new video? she talks about her mental health and how she's not doing so good. she said she had a really scary night with herself and decided to temporarily go on antidepressants to prevent anything from getting worse. she goes on a rant about how medication isn't necessary, which imo isn't okay to be preaching b/c it is necessary for some people and there's nothing wrong with that. i'm all for her opening up about her mental health but she needs to think before she decides to talk about an issue thats so serious

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

I liked her candid-ness in the video which is what she’s always been known for and something she does well. I agree that when she said “medication isn’t the best option/other things can work!!/I’m only on this temporarily!!!” says more about her own personal complexes and feelings about being on antidepressants. If she’s putting this to a wider audience I think she does have a responsibility to speak about this is a factual way and not go purely off of her personal feelings and bias about being on meds. All she’s doing is contributing to stigma around it. It’s as if she doesn’t know that mental health conditions have a physical basis and a lot of medications can help alleviate/treat symptoms. I do like that she advocated for therapy. So many people could benefit and there’s a huge stigma around that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Her Brooklyn apartment costs $2,716 a month. Not bad when it's split with a roommate but she's not in the best neighborhood.

Saetia
Learner
Learner

Post by Saetia »

blahblah20 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:27 pm
Her Brooklyn apartment costs $2,716 a month. Not bad when it's split with a roommate but she's not in the best neighborhood.
she lives in the most heavily gentrified neighborhood in Brooklyn, its safer and more "hip" than a lot of neighborhoods in Manhattan at this point, but even then shes paying an insane amount of money for an apartment that size and area.

Return to “L-O”