Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 3

Post by IAmBea »

maadisonlee wrote:Image

It's funny that they spelled it NaRla Alfie's pronunciation
I can't decide if it's funny (since they might be mocking him) or
Sad (since they can't read all the times it was written Nala and can't connect the dots to The Lion King)

I hope they were mocking him.

duffychat
Learner
Learner

Post by duffychat »

chairman_meow wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

He's wearing a Toronto Blue Jays jersey. I am so beyond embarrassed that he's in my city right now. Blue Jays...are not that great, well better than the Leafs. All Alfie wants is to stand out and have signs pointing at him LOOK HERE I'M A TOURIST. And it looks like people waited for him outside the airport?

Also...what?
[tweet][/tweet], I don't understand his obsession with the "with Nala" thing. I'm getting the impression he's dating his dog more than Zoe.

I don't subscribe to any of his channels anymore, but his twitter pisses me equally or possibly even more so I'll keep up with that (and possibly that Toronto vlog)
In his vlog, the girls waiting at the airport got it for him I think. Apparently they had been waiting there for 8 hours...
Just listening to him talking about the plane journey was blehh. He said he was hoping Pitch Perfect 2 would be in the inflight entertainment already. It literally just came out 10 days ago in the US, surely it wouldn't be on there already....

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

What video will we be blessed with today?

Trying American candy part 463? The talking challenge? Something everyone else has did 8 months ago?

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Post by Guest »

I'm thinking a Zalfie challenge video - he's gonna be looking at his bank accounts and thinking "hey I need a hefty wage before I go on my holiday."

His Zalfie vids seem to be sponsored a lot at the moment. I don't blame him for cashing in but I really can't wait for his popularity to plummet.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I think he shot a video with Marcus, some challenge thingy.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

He's going to mix it up. 'Trying Canadian Candy!'

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:He's going to mix it up. 'Trying Canadian Candy!'
And be in for a rude awakening when he discovers it's the same as British candy...with one or two American influences mixed in.

callumw3
Learner
Learner

Post by callumw3 »

LadyBugB wrote:
And be in for a rude awakening when he discovers it's the same as British candy...with one or two American influences mixed in.
I doubt he'd notice he's so out of touch with reality...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

Trying Canadian candy?! Seriously?! Ughhh why is he as successful as he is!

simplyanna7

Post by simplyanna7 »

Nope it a cream to face video with Marcus. Urgh I will be avoiding that borefest plus something about cream really make me heave.

edit: Sorry didn't see his vlog thumbnails. All I gotta say is 'urgh'.

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

Tbh I do think Alfie has changed a HELL of a lot in the past year or so. I've always found him a little annoying but he seemed pleasant and friendly enough, I'd even go as far as saying he way quite likeable a while back, but the popularity has reaaaaally gone to his head, big time! It's a shame because he did actually seem like a good kid but now he's got a bit bratty. I think he's been changing for a while now but that Madame Tussads (may be spelt wrong, apologies) offer confirmed it. Ever since that he's even been coming across as rude to Zoe, who you could tell he really liked back in 2013. So weird how fame (albeit, internet fame) can change people. Idk I feel like he really uses people and just sees his viewers as money - I don't think he actually cares about his viewers as long as they're making him some cash. I just wish Zoe would see how he's changed because it seems like it's bringing her down too. She seems less bubbly and a lot more withdrawn in some of his latest vlogs, especially when it's just the two of them

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

callumw3 wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:

But in a way, Cupcake Warpaint was right - his vlog!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]

eves
Talker
Talker

Post by eves »

He acts like a 13-year-old boy with Zoe, when guys still don't really know how to express themselves so they're rude to the girls(including their girlfriends) and the girls kinda just accept it or laugh it off. It was exactly like that when he got that football set and kept aiming the ball at her face. If I were her, I'd kick him out. How can he not think he can hurt her? It was very mean of him and so are many of his actions and not in a jokey-mean way, just mean. Zoe seems kinda annoyed at him, like when she had made breakfast and he told the camera it was all him, she seemed so disappointed. As someone pointed out, she's been looking down lately but I think that if she's unhappy, she'd be afraid to leave him because she's used to him.
Back to the point of him acting like a 13 yo, I definitely can't picture them having children.
Edit: I haven't seen the new video and I'm not going to watch it but I saw the thumbnail and those are the same candy as in Britain. Lays is Walkers, Alfie. He's such a chump

lightly
Learner
Learner

Post by lightly »

His face in the thumbnail, can't stop laughing at how ridiculous he looks :rofl:

callumw3
Learner
Learner

Post by callumw3 »

eves wrote:He acts like a 13-year-old boy with Zoe, when guys still don't really know how to express themselves so they're rude to the girls(including their girlfriends) and the girls kinda just accept it or laugh it off. It was exactly like that when he got that football set and kept aiming the ball at her face. If I were her, I'd kick him out. How can he not think he can hurt her? It was very mean of him and so are many of his actions and not in a jokey-mean way, just mean. Zoe seems kinda annoyed at him, like when she had made breakfast and he told the camera it was all him, she seemed so disappointed. As someone pointed out, she's been looking down lately but I think that if she's unhappy, she'd be afraid to leave him because she's used to him.
Back to the point of him acting like a 13 yo, I definitely can't picture them having children.
Edit: I haven't seen the new video and I'm not going to watch it but I saw the thumbnail and those are the same candy as in Britain. Lays is Walkers, Alfie. He's such a chump
Do you know what the name of the vlog was with the breakfast thing you're describing?

eves
Talker
Talker

Post by eves »

callumw3 wrote:
Do you know what the name of the vlog was with the breakfast thing you're describing?

This one at around 7:38.

Also edit to my previous post: I watched the vlog and OK, he knew they had the same things in England but he's still a chump as he likes to say. It was really rude when the girls were singing to him and he looked as if he was trying to get rid of them more quickly.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Omg that vlog...I just had to watch to see what idiotic things he has to say about my city/country. Random thoughts below:

Does he always film his workouts? That was hilarious.

His predominant reason for not wanting his fans to buy him presents is that he won't be able to fit them in his suitcase traveling back to Brighton. He did throw in a "don't spend money on me", but still. The main message should've been not to spend any money, and he should've said "but I'll make sure I get all of what you've already given me shipped back to the UK.

Also he basically said he likes the fans who tell him it's cool that he misses upload dates, but not the ones who scream and cry in his face. Fair point but the way he said it, combined with everything else...he is so ungrateful.

LOL at him pointing out that his voice gets croaky when he travels to America...ummm it sounds the exact same.

The Canadian candy part was stupid.

In conclusion: HOW/WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HIM????

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

LadyBugB wrote:
callumw3 wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:

But in a way, Cupcake Warpaint was right - his vlog!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]
This is a great example of how repetitive and uninspired you are Alfie. FFS! We also have almost all that stuff in the UK too. Idiot!

Red Lips
Informer
Informer

Post by Red Lips »

In his last vlog he treats Maddie better that he seemed to be treating Zoe those last months. I wonder if them living together has something to do with it. But, the fact that has become sooo big-headed surely has a part in it.
If your boyfriend is childish in an innocent way (like he used to be) it can be fine, but if he's childish in the useless way and a bit of an asshole, it's pretty much time to let go.

I fear that even if he doesn't like her anymore, he isn't gonna let go because of how much his fame rely on their couple/Zoe. And Zoe isn't gonna leave him either because it's gonna be a mess (the house, the dog, the online life, etc.) and she isn't taking any risk lately (anxiety).

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

He is so out of ideas people here are able to guess his videos before he uploads them.
You can only do so many challenges and try different candies Alfie
He is like those beuty gurus who mostly film routines and monthly favorites (favorites being the stuff they are paid to talk about) and hauls.

Anyone here wants to bet how long until he films the mexican candy thing?
duffychat wrote:
chairman_meow wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

He's wearing a Toronto Blue Jays jersey. I am so beyond embarrassed that he's in my city right now. Blue Jays...are not that great, well better than the Leafs. All Alfie wants is to stand out and have signs pointing at him LOOK HERE I'M A TOURIST. And it looks like people waited for him outside the airport?

Also...what?
[tweet][/tweet], I don't understand his obsession with the "with Nala" thing. I'm getting the impression he's dating his dog more than Zoe.

I don't subscribe to any of his channels anymore, but his twitter pisses me equally or possibly even more so I'll keep up with that (and possibly that Toronto vlog)
In his vlog, the girls waiting at the airport got it for him I think. Apparently they had been waiting there for 8 hours...
Just listening to him talking about the plane journey was blehh. He said he was hoping Pitch Perfect 2 would be in the inflight entertainment already. It literally just came out 10 days ago in the US, surely it wouldn't be on there already....
.He can't be that dumb can he? I bet he'll be so mad when the movie STILL isn't on inflight entertainment when he returns home.
I can imagine him ''so annoyed guys, since he literally wanted so much to watch the movie. So much he literally couldn't watch it on his time off during the book tour.Ugh Guys''
Bu we all know he is doing them a huge favor by gracing them with his presence. So the way for them to pay it, is having a brand new movie for their inflight entertainment.

Return to “Pointless Blog”