Xiaxue part 16

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 16

Post by SentosaGirl »

NBTD wrote:xx said she didn't bring dash to an event because it's his naptime but during his birthday, she.brought dash to the zoo at his naptime. why can't people see through her lies? argh!
Dash nite sleeping time is 11.30pm onwards. See her snapchat tells e whole truth.

skinnylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by skinnylove »

WTF is she wearing?!?! Is that a neon body chain I'm seeing??????? To a fashion show???

That is so tacky I can't even...........

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Generally singapore has a really humid weather. Majority people wash their hair everyday because it's so sweaty. I myself can only go max one day without washing my hair. It's indeed a correct reference to call Xiaxue disgusting for not washing her hair frequently. Gosh, when i see her, I'm going to stay far away. I bet she mask how much her hair stinks through excessive perfumes and body sprays.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

She has so much blusher going on and I really hate how she dresses!

alaia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alaia »

smiley wrote: From her IG (with Arissa Cheo)

even with her two nose jobs, xx's nose is still flat and tragic compared to arissa's natural nose bridge.

also what on earth is shuyin wearing *cringe* i swore for a second i thought her clutch was a gigantic angpow.

is singapore so lacking in celebrities/style icons that we have to put a gang of xx and her badly dressed cronies in the front row of a fashion show. these people are not even celebrities on their own, let alone of relevance to the industry. although kudos to sophie for trying to glam it up.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

At the LoveBonito fashion show

Also, I think the plausible reason Xiaxue and company were invited to the fashion shows is due to her Nuffnang boss, Ming Shen Cheo. He's related to Arissa Cheo.

SJ89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SJ89 »

http://www.stylexstyle.com/editorial/pa ... its-really

After reading this article, I'm immediately reminded of XX. Well technically, the writer mentioned "influencers" and I know XX is not much of an influencer given the things she posts but overall i would safely assume this writer is referring to bloggers. And I'm sure XX would only be interested taking pics of herself to show that she's invited to such an A-list event rather than be interested in fashion. *sidetrack* i wish they show videos of SFW just like Digital Fashion Week on YT cos I really enjoyed looking at the photos from the Zalora event showcase. So elegant.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Arissa is so much more fashionable than XX with so little efforts. LOL! She looks almost naturally fashionable. hahah!

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

XX reaches a level of awful in her fashion that I can't even imagine. She reminds me of the way modern celebrities dressed in the late 90's and early 2000's before chic fashion really become a thing. The absolute funniest part of all of this to me that in spite her read anything regarding how bad her style is, she will still think we're just jealous and that she's hot shit :rofl:

Okay side note: where the fuck did the link to view our posts go?? Since the site update, i have to go to each subforum to find who I read, instead of just going to a list of subforums I've posted on.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^problem is, even though if she really started to have doubt in her own fashion sense whenever she finished reading here, she will turn to her circle of friends and asks her friends if they think the same too and asks for fashion advice. I guess high possibility is, all her friends will just say "Oh no! we don't see a problem at all! Don't worry! Don't mind what they said.. they are just haters. Haters gonna hate."

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

^ Lol, her friends are the biggest contributors to her downfall

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Snapchat pics. Dressing so "chic" for the Victoria Beckham fashion show.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

I think our SG fashion week is kinda meh. So far, the international FW front rows are filled with A-listers...I understand the frustrations the writer had. Anyway, she overdid her makeup, I think she will look more decent with lesser makeup. The heavy makeup ages her a lot.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

She looks like the kind of creature that only comes out during 7th lunar month

NBTD
Learner
Learner

Post by NBTD »

woah that last screenshot of her snapchat really scared me man! she looks awful.

StaleHen
Learner
Learner

Post by StaleHen »

Eww the caked on makeup is so disgusting and obvious on snapchat! And her forehead is getting bigger and bigger, especially with that angle, she will look like an egg soon! :rofl:

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Egg!! :rofl:

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Maybe she thinks she is attending getai so she wear so thick makeup

KimClarke
Learner
Learner

Post by KimClarke »

She sure is colour challenged. What makes her think that red lace dress goes with that mint green furry(!!) clutch!?! Her fashion sense is the epitome of fashion donts. [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

Return to “Xiaxue”