KacieMD11
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

April&JustinMooreCopy&Paste Part 30

Post by KacieMD11 »

Credit to Arose for the name idea....

Come on all you "Storm Clouds!" I predict 100% chance of rain, hail and lightning in Part 30 ;)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: April&JustinMooreCopy&Paste Part 30

Post by GoldChocobo »

Following
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

Love the title of this one.

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

Wow we're at part 30 already! :tchin:

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

HeyJenny93 wrote:
vitramon wrote:At times I think back and am really shocked at how much I used to love them. I really did believe what all those Moore-ons see now in them. What shocks me even more is how much I can't stand them now. Complete 180!

There were two things I always did notice but never bothered me until the hate watching began and it's her asshole mouth and his tiny body.
I started watching them when they announced their pregnancy and I loved them right away. Ape was really cute back then and Justine was just Justine, nothing special to say about it. And I really loved their vlogs but when Loam was born something really changed. I noticed how boring and fake they are. And theeeeen I found gurugossiper. I started reading almost every comment about them and the only thing that came to my mind was "what the hell was wrong with me, why didn't I noticed all this fake things going on. Justine is gay, that's clear to me. No way he's not! And Ape is... I don't know she's just stupid and weird and unsocial :roll: But I just can't stop watching them ... :x
I like their vlog when there was less Justin, when he was working and you only see him in the morning and when he comes home. Also, before she got knocked up, she complained so much when she was prego.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

What!! It was just yesterday when we were #poorme. We go through so much so fast:)) love the new title. I honestly feel he has no chance in hell ever going to do any work ever he has entered "bum life" no going back now.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

bubblepop001 wrote:Wow we're at part 30 already! :tchin:
Hey!!! You're one year anniversary on GG is coming up next week!!! LOL Mine is in April. (no pun intended) haha

crystal424
Talker
Talker

Post by crystal424 »

hongcouver wrote:I'm in the middle of watching today's video and I needed a break. Lol Justin's hair cut makes him look like he's about to join the army....funny that he use to go to a salon, I don't know a man in the world that goes to a salon for a hair cut.
April's version of an apple core is way different than mine (and I'm sure most people's)...what a waster.
I'm not sticking up for Justine, but I used to work at a salon and there were lots of guys (straight and not) who came in to get their haircut.

switchgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by switchgirl »

crystal424 wrote:
hongcouver wrote:I'm in the middle of watching today's video and I needed a break. Lol Justin's hair cut makes him look like he's about to join the army....funny that he use to go to a salon, I don't know a man in the world that goes to a salon for a hair cut.
April's version of an apple core is way different than mine (and I'm sure most people's)...what a waster.
I'm not sticking up for Justine, but I used to work at a salon and there were lots of guys (straight and not) who came in to get their haircut.
Yeah... my boyfriend and I go to the salon together and he's pretty manly (does wrestling, kickboxing, we go cycling together...). He has really nice hair and since I don't like him bald, he maintains a style that I like. American barbers don't really know how to work with his hair (We are Asian) and generally I feel like American hair shops in general don't know how to work with Asian hair so we both got to a Korean salon that's done wonders for our hair.

So yeah.. it doesn't even matter that he went to the salon, he ended up looking like shit still haha.

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

ape must be a slow driver!there were alot of cars that passed by her :D

and she must be nervous behind the wheel cause she yaps about random bs like shes scared

pppanda
Talker
Talker

Post by pppanda »

I decided to watch Judy's vlog and she started praising April and Justin's lovey dovey relationship and April's cooking channel. I clicked out after that. I don't want to start my morning with that bullshit, lol. :roll:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Haven't watched today's vlog yet, but I'm gagging at the thumbnail. :roll:

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

April&JustinMooreCopy&Paste Part 30

Post by Nikory »

pppanda wrote:I decided to watch Judy's vlog and she started praising April and Justin's lovey dovey relationship and April's cooking channel. I clicked out after that. I don't want to start my morning with that bullshit, lol. :roll:
I'm sure Judy just saying that in front of the camera, they're not going to say bad things about other vloggers, especially when the camera is on.

Just look at the PLL and other vloggers, they say nice things about AJ but their body language towards them says different lol , I think some of them trying to get away from A&J.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I don't think they realize Liam's a human being sometimes. I think April's going to have a meltdown when her precious boy-cat misbehaves. How will toilet training so? You can't keep him in diapers until he's 35, you know.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

KacieMD11 wrote:Credit to Arose for the name idea....

Come on all you "Storm Clouds!" I predict 100% chance of rain, hail and lightning in Part 30 ;)
YAY!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Today's vlog was all about Jerkoff being sick. And how he doesn't like to just sit and do nothing! Really? Let's rewind to you at the park with your shoes off. Or you lounging while Ape cooks. Or how about when Loam "followed directions" and put the ball in his toy basket? What were you doing then? SITTING ON THE COUCH!

They may lie but their vlogs, even edited don't.

Regarding Ape's pregnancy - I think she had issues especially during that excess weight gain. And let's not forget her incessant pain. She was small pre-pregnancy, of course that sudden weight gain is going to do a number on one's body especially if she was inactive as well. I also still believe that her diet (and now Loam's) has a lot to do with their issues then AND now.

We never announced our pregnancies, just kind of... here, yes I've gained weight. Of course our family and close friends figured it out and obviously it was confirmed right before prepping for the showers. It was more about us being being careful and cautious. I'm still shocked at how early these YouTubers (and others) announce it to the world.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Happy Wednesday Storm Clouds!!

I didn't watch yesterday's vlog and I just started today's. WOOF Justine's haircut! I hate to admit it but i'm of the camp who thinks his hair looked better slicked back. Even though it had a greasy, slimebally vibe, it's better than this bizarre military/spiky thing he's got going on. I HATE when he's "sick". It's ALL we hear about.

LOLz at April making the connection between sausage patty and St. Patrick's day.

LOLZ even more at Justin letting us know April said he shouldn't be doing any work. Remind us all what exactly it is you do anyway???? Where are those entrepreneurial projects again???

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

Ok, so why is it titled Rejected? What viewers are they trying to pull in today.

BTW it's not St. Patty's Day it's St. Paddy's Day. http://paddynotpatty.com/

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Did you guys read the hate on ape and gnome on judys vlog? Made my day lol

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Literally 45 seconds in and I have to stop to comment!!! My volume increased in the very beginning when Ape started her "Aaaawwwww" sounds about Lee-yum's gentle touches. Scared me so much.

Next up, Mr.Squinty eyes talking with something in his mouth. I don't care if you explain to us that it's a cough drop...it's gross and I don't need to hear it in your mouth especially when you already have a bit of a saliva problem. Don't talk with your mouth full....ever heard of that? I don't care if it was a small little lozenge...you don't hold a camera right in your face doing it. Go buy a selfie stick. This is an item you need. It will give you extra length away from your face!!!

And my goodness that haircut is sooo close to his head without a proper fade, he's better off just shaving his whole egg head. Would look much better. Wouldn't be Ryan...but still...better than whatever he is sporting right now. :x

Ok..back to the vlog.

Return to “AprilAthena7”