April&JustinNoMooreEggsTV :tu:

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April&JustinMooreCopy&Paste Part 30

Post by Nikory »

CanadianChica wrote:You know they might be waiting until he gets vaccines and then come out saying something is wrong with him and BLAME THE VACCINES. They dont want to admit they didnt produce a "perfect" child so they might just wait until he gets his vaccines and blame that, knowing all the controversy around vaccines.
Blame the MMR vaccine? Lol that's what he's getting at 12 months. How are they going to explain all the stuff Liam is not doing before the vaccine? They have videos all over Youtube and showing that he's developing slow before the Vaccine.
They're not going to admit on anything.

liloandsnitch
Talker
Talker

Post by liloandsnitch »

"Baby's Easter Bunny Reaction"
and what happens?
The same blank stare, then he cried.
Last edited by liloandsnitch on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

It's NO surprise that Liam had no reaction to the easter bunny. I think he only cried at the end because he didn't want to sit there anymore.

EDIT: At least Justin knows his arm are tiny. Such self-reflection.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

How much food is wasted! How about giving him in small amounts so nothing is wasted. I give my son those mini waffles plain,blueberries and baby yogurt if he doesn't finish it i freeze it and give it again for lunch. Why does douche act like he didn't know camera was on?

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

How much food is wasted! How about giving him in small amounts so nothing is wasted. I give my son those mini waffles plain,blueberries and baby yogurt if he doesn't finish it i freeze it and give it again for lunch. Why does douche act like he didn't know camera was on?

what he deals with every single day:(

mayabone
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mayabone »

lol at the end when they said they were going to a lamp place tomorrow and april was like "do you have anything to do justin?" of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugarxlovexpink
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarxlovexpink »

LOL at Liam's non-reaction to the Easter Bunny. Same blank dazed face as always!

What a surprise... they bought more furniture for a specific use, but ended up sticking it somewhere else totally different. They also bought a weird pop up tent thing for their backyard (I think a more structured patio gazebo would have looked nicer and less cheap, but they probably wanted something more portable for when they buy a house in 10 years aha) and are talking about buying a MacBook. I've never met anyone who spends as much or as frequently as they do.

They're always so desperate to get some kind of reaction from Liam and to get him to actually do things - like their crazy noises when he was sitting with the Easter Bunny, while they were painting, trying to get him to laugh in his cow outfit, etc.

They use clothing sizes to try to prove to themselves & viewers that he's a bih boy :roll: He doesn't look big to me AT ALL. I always have to remind myself that he's almost a year!

I started watching them when they first started vlogging and I really enjoyed their vlogs.. they just went downhill pretty quickly and it's like their life is this big train-wreck that they're always trying to distract their viewers from noticing. April was super annoying and OTT during pregnancy, Justin lost his job, they had to downgrade their house, Liam isn't 'advanced' like they wanted him to be and seems really behind - it's going to be harder for them to downplay the issues and inconsistencies in their vlogs/life and distract viewers as Liam gets older and as people start comparing them more to other family vloggers.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I don't care how much they love each other but you need some space from each other from time to time.
I told my husband when he retired , he need to get a part-time job. I am not spending 24 hours/ day with him. I need my space. Lol

WasteLand99
Talker
Talker

Post by WasteLand99 »

An 11 month old boy with autism.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

whats with the [sl]mundane cleaning[/sl] I mean assembling stuff and fanfare music now? COME ON! -_- The Bore Moore-ons.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

Nikory wrote:
CanadianChica wrote:You know they might be waiting until he gets vaccines and then come out saying something is wrong with him and BLAME THE VACCINES. They dont want to admit they didnt produce a "perfect" child so they might just wait until he gets his vaccines and blame that, knowing all the controversy around vaccines.
Blame the MMR vaccine? Lol that's what he's getting at 12 months. How are they going to explain all the stuff Liam is not doing before the vaccine? They have videos all over Youtube and showing that he's developing slow before the Vaccine.
They're not going to admit on anything.
LOL these two idiots dont care if there is videos, they went on saying his tongue issues started at 6 months? when there are plenty of videos showing it has been since birth. Oh I also agree with whoever said they will think of some "excuse" for Justin to get a job again.

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

WasteLand99 wrote:An 11 month old boy with autism.

I do see similarities with this child and Leeyum. Not responding when hearing their named being called. The noises they make. The way they play with toys. Although I don't see Leeyum stare at his hands that way. It was a short video but if I were A & J I would put the damn camera down and really look at your child. Then have him evaluated.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

If Justin goes back to work, I'll congratulate him for doing so.
They need the $ to buy a house. Notice they don't mention going to a open house anymore? Lol that meeting with mortgage broker? Didn't go well for them.

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

This is how Justin sees April.
I think we can all relate.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Happy Saturday storm clouds!!

Just a few general notes:

Having a MacBook and final cut will not make their videos any better and will be a colossal waste of money. You need actual talent and skill to warrant having better equipment. Just like that super expenive camera they bought makes zero difference when the content itself sucks.

I hate their home decor. It's the tackiest shit I've ever seen. The stuff near the doorway?!? Those ugly ass plants they have all over the house...

mxxo
Debater
Debater

Post by mxxo »

Need some help with that, Justin?

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

^ I wanted it to explode all over his boys' department Merona shirt! *disappointed*

Daaang, it's only been 4 days and her hair's already looking brassy. I give her a couple more weeks before she goes back to black. What a waste of money that they could've used for their 'starter home' savings.

It skeeves me out whenever Justine calls Leeyum 'sweetheart.'
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:^ I wanted it to explode all over his boys' department Merona shirt! *disappointed*

Daaang, it's only been 4 days and her hair's already looking brassy. I give her a couple more weeks before she goes back to black. What a waste of money that they could've used for their 'starter home' savings.

It skeeves me out whenever Justine calls Leeyum 'sweetheart.'
I heard Pervy D call Justin sweetheart once in a vlog a loooong time ago (back when I started to see through their fakeness) and thought it was sweet that a man still spoke to his grown son that way. Now? Ugh.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Perfectly said MSMom!

Liam had the same blank stare at the Easter Bunny, and I think they've been editing out a lot of Liam's behaviors.

Why doesn't Justin take a video editing class instead of music lessons?

I didn't give my kids eggs until after a year old. We only eat eggs once per week on the weekends. I saw Jordan was eating oatmeal with a spoon well. Liam doesn't get the opportunity to practice because April just dumps a bunch of random foods on his plate. I sure as hell don't want to eat broccoli for breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “AprilAthena7”