LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

Mondegreen
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

Post by Mondegreen »

Coconut oil is said by many to improve Alzheimer's decline. Here is a good place to begin your reading. I advise to start with a very small dose (1/4 tsp or less and work up) as initially it can cause tummy upset if too much is ingested too fast. Make sure to read the comments too.

Look for an organic coconut oil.

http://www.alzheimers.net/2013-05-29/co ... lzheimers/

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Is it just me or is she away with the fairies in this latest video? Also why can she never remember what damn day it is?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GossipGal
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGal »

Mondegreen wrote:Coconut oil is said by many to improve Alzheimer's decline. Here is a good place to begin your reading. I advise to start with a very small dose (1/4 tsp or less and work up) as initially it can cause tummy upset if too much is ingested too fast. Make sure to read the comments too.

Look for an organic coconut oil.

http://www.alzheimers.net/2013-05-29/co ... lzheimers/

Thank you .....I'll check it out :)

GossipGal
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGal »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
GossipGal wrote:
Moonpie wrote:phew....I wrote a novel. :D
I enjoyed reading your messages posted Moonpie. :) I'm 52 soon to be 53 and am dealing with a mother with Alzheimer's who is diabetic and just recently had a hip replacement. I tell you it's a real eye opener. She is only 73 year's old but to look at her she looks up in her 90's. So I am on a mission to start getting healthy because I don't want to end up like her. It has scared me to see her decline.

I read your messages and I am inspired. :)

I can relate GossipGirl, I have parents and Inlaws that have health issues and mostly because they didn't take care of themselves over the years!..It sure is a wake up call!
Good to know I am not alone :)

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Is it just me or is she away with the fairies in this latest video? Also why can she never remember what damn day it is?!

When you don't do anything all day its hard to keep up with the date. Remember summer vacation in middle school? :tu:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

She takes her kids to school so it shouldn't be too hard to know what day it is.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Ok-watched a bit more of one of the Saks vids. As I predicted, lots of chatter about the helpful staff, how much she enjoys working with people, likes helping them out to make a sale or two and on and on.

We're losing brain cells watching Lisa.

And then this latest video-it's hard to be Lisa! She brought 3 sets of shoes with her for the big mall trip-a pair for each part of the day!! :rofl: She has no life. Like nada, zip, zero.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Lisa's New Video..I'm only a few minutes in and I'm already laughing..Lisa...Can you EVER form Your OWN Opinion??!!!...She didn't think much of the maybelline Brow Drama when Other people were talking about it..she makes that obnoxious ehhhhh sound!...But because TTSandra wears it, she needs to try it!..Another twenty something she is trying to emulate...Sorry Lisa, It's not going to happen.. :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

WARNING! This is where Lisa's feet are headed! (Sorry to gross you out!)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428462570.692082.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

No one in their right mind should wear heels every day like Lisa does. Her feet are already in sorry shape, but she is going to shove her hooves in heels anyway. That Sole Serum stuff is not going to help her at all. If your feet hurt, it's a sign to take the damn shoes off.

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:She said that Jawn and Will went with them. Then she said she drove home, in today's video. I had also noticed that one of her selfies the day they went to Saks she was in the driver seat. I have never known Jawn not to drive. Wonder if he really went?

You can't believe a word she says, so who knows. I think that skirt still looks horrible. I wouldn't have paid 10 dollars for that. It does nothing for her. What the heck is going on with her brows? They are so bushy, she needs a wax badly and they look kind of gray. The people at Saks must think she is a loon. They are only nice and give all this special treatment for their commission Lisa, not because they love you. You are a bigger check for them and that's it. They see easy money coming threw the door when they see you.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

I think Lisa is one of those people who says they have nothing to wear when they look into their closet because nothing goes with anything else. She'd stop the impulse buying if she knew how to shop. She thinks she can just throw together anything and it will look great. No one can do that and look put together. It takes some thought and time. Plus, she doesn't buy to suit her complexion , body shape, age or life style. You'd think she'd stop and figure it out, but she can't. She sees one thing and buys it. Never mind if she has nothing to wear with it. Just put it with any ol' white or black top. Any jewelry. Any purse. Any shoes. And voila: A hot mess! (Honestly, I think B has a much better sense of color, style and proportion that her mom.)

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

I watched her last 3 videos on double speed because she's so boring and I wanted to keep up with you guys on here. I thought it was interesting that it was so important to her that she had to resell that skirt to her viewers to make sure they buy it. She basically remarketed it as the first time was a flop. Hustle, hustle, hustle.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

And I too think Tammy would really look so much better with shorter hair. That style is dated, pageant hair.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

If anything, I think the way she styled the skirt for round 2 was even worse! Like I said, that skirt isn't my cup of tea (I don't like anything about it, really) but if she is bound and determined to wear it, I still think it would look better paired with a white blouse or a nice tailored white shirt. Lisa focuses way too much on trying to look "edgy" and "on trend". She needs to forget about the whole trendy, edgy look and figure out what actually looks good on her. And I also think she needs to realize something...just because she pays a lot of money for something doesn't mean it's going to look good. Honestly, If I were here I'd just return that skirt and call it a day.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”