Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Look who’s baaaaaack!! :jd:

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BiV0kf</span><span>-</span><span>n4pD</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BiV0kf</span><span>-</span><span>n4pD</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BiV0kf</span><span>-</span><span>n4pD</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BiV0kf</span><span>-</span><span>n4pD</span><span>/</span></a>
I hope this is Dr Shneep and not anti because I don't get anti and I LOVE Dr :rofl:
It's Dr Shneep! :cheer: I was just watching Robin's stream and someone asked him if he saw that Shneep is back and he said yes because he edited it.
Hold on now Robin and Jack do work together, they could say anything to throw people off the trail. Right now everybody is thinking the doctor has returned from his “vacation” but is it really him? Some are theorising it’s actually Anti pretending to be Schneep. One theory is the way Schneep had a voice crack when he said “MY chair” which is similar to the way Anti talks.

Whether it’s the real Dr Schneeplestein or not, the JSE community are busy roasting in the fire Jack has caused.
Can't say that that didn't go through my mind too! I actually just saw that he used that Dr Instagram photo as the thumbnail for today's video. But who knows. I'm still wondering about that post card thing he posted.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

He's really been having fun with the outros lately, which I'm sure keeps adding fuel to the fire. They're not good though if you watch his videos when you can't sleep like me :shock:. It's a shame this topic isn't more active.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/2nkbaw/9

Hmm I wonder where they’ve gone now? What is this thing Jack can’t talk about? :dunno:
:cuted:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote: Hmm I wonder where they’ve gone now? What is this thing Jack can’t talk about? :dunno:
Probably related. I'm so curious!
[tweet][/tweet]

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Ah that’s where he went to. I don’t know if there was a premier for it, but he apparently saw it twice. And there’s also something else he’s there for that he’s filming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

That video of him and Ryan Reynolds! Wow lucky dude.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

From watching the video with Ryan Reynolds in it, I can just imagine him the whole time he was internally fangirling and trying not to freak out. He met his (Senpai) idol and had a fantastic time recording. I’m happy for him. :rofl: :D

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

So he's been playing some horror games and doing lots of creepy outros with Chase and Anti too. And yesterday he changed his Twitter header to this:
rsz_screen_shot_2018-05-16_at_192731.png
I wonder how everything is connected and what it all means for his channel. Will it develop further? I don't know I'm not very good with these theories, but if anyone reading this is, please feel free to reply!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Valentine777 wrote:Wonder why Jack deleted this:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BjLEcLpjGQ4</span><span>/</span></a>
I don't get why either unless he really didn't like the way he looked or something because there's noting strange or incriminating about it. It's definitely not about giving away his whereabouts either because it's an airport gate and it was irrelevant by the time he posted it.

ikerchu
Learner
Learner

Post by ikerchu »

Am I the only one who has a bit of an issue with his lack of actual funny content?

He used to be someone that made the funniest videos even if the games were shit. Now he's just dragging on, thankfully Robin tends to edit out some boring bits but good lord does it get stale. Idk if he lost his spark or something but he's genuinely one of my fave, if not fave gamers on youtube (cause lbr most of them are pure shit)

Another thing. He used to be so proud with the hole "I've never missed a day on youtube. I always upload two videos a day." and all that but the second he started doing these live shows ala Mark he's completely fucked over his youtube audience. I'm sorry but I don't care for the live shows. I just don't. I subscribed to see gaming videos and a funny personality, not vlogs on how you bought coffee in Boston, and barely a video per day at that. I'm slowly starting to lose interest and it's pissing me off cause he's actually a fantastic dude. One of the best personalities on youtube overall.

:(

[/highlight][/b] :love2:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

ikerchu wrote:Am I the only one who has a bit of an issue with his lack of actual funny content?

He used to be someone that made the funniest videos even if the games were shit. Now he's just dragging on, thankfully Robin tends to edit out some boring bits but good lord does it get stale. Idk if he lost his spark or something but he's genuinely one of my fave, if not fave gamers on youtube (cause lbr most of them are pure shit)

Another thing. He used to be so proud with the hole "I've never missed a day on youtube. I always upload two videos a day." and all that but the second he started doing these live shows ala Mark he's completely fucked over his youtube audience. I'm sorry but I don't care for the live shows. I just don't. I subscribed to see gaming videos and a funny personality, not vlogs on how you bought coffee in Boston, and barely a video per day at that. I'm slowly starting to lose interest and it's pissing me off cause he's actually a fantastic dude. One of the best personalities on youtube overall.

He's definitely my favourite popular gamer on Youtube and almost the only one I can stand tbh. I subscribed because I really enjoyed his series. I don't expect him to be over the top funny all the time, but a lot of what he's been uploading recently has been filler games I feel, which is disappointing, and I admit I just skip them, although I'm sure there are people who enjoy them out there. I don't always mind the videos where he takes quizzes for example, they can make a nice change of pace. Maybe it's just a phase because of the tour planning.

I didn't mind the streaming on Twitch at first because it was a small community with not much over 2,000-3,000 people watching at a time. Then it suddenly took off and became overwhelming to the point he spends an hour or so just reading messages. I get the appeal of watching him live, but also I don't really care for it unless he's playing something other than games like Fornite and making easy money.

ikerchu
Learner
Learner

Post by ikerchu »

Triple_Axel wrote:
ikerchu wrote:Am I the only one who has a bit of an issue with his lack of actual funny content?

He's definitely my favourite popular gamer on Youtube and almost the only one I can stand tbh. I subscribed because I really enjoyed his series. I don't expect him to be over the top funny all the time, but a lot of what he's been uploading recently has been filler games I feel, which is disappointing, and I admit I just skip them, although I'm sure there are people who enjoy them out there. I don't always mind the videos where he takes quizzes for example, they can make a nice change of pace. Maybe it's just a phase because of the tour planning.

I didn't mind the streaming on Twitch at first because it was a small community with not much over 2,000-3,000 people watching at a time. Then it suddenly took off and became overwhelming to the point he spends an hour or so just reading messages. I get the appeal of watching him live, but also I don't really care for it unless he's playing something other than games like Fornite and making easy money.
Absolutely! He just seems kinda lost to me. When the big series like God of War or now with Detroit Become Human come out he tends to be in his element and he manages really well to both connect with everyone, share his thoughts and play the game and it's absolutely great. But the "filler games" as you call them (ia) are such a pain. He just seems so forced there for some reason. He always comes back to the same shitty games as well, like at least try something that has some storyline to it or some kind of fun element to it. I remember the first time I saw him was when he did the Shelter 2 video and I fell in love because he was so effortlessly funny in a mostly dull video game. He's lost that.

ikerchu
Learner
Learner

Post by ikerchu »

He’s getting sloppy.....

Something something never missed a day.

https://twitter.com/jack_septic_eye/sta ... 11820?s=21

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Wow ok then, that’s an unfair thing to say. :|
“Oh Jack didn’t notice you and now you’re jealous, gtfo!” Yeah because this person is the community police, only a select group of people are allowed in this community everyone else can go away. :roll:

Sure Jack can’t get to everyone but he’s really making this seem like he’s playing favourites when he repeatedly interacts with the same people time and time again, especially on Twitter he does reply to the same people leaving everyone else feel left out because they’re not good enough like the more “popular” fans. Same thing on Tumblr when he reblogs from the same people who make art, gifs, edits etc for him.

Jack has apologised many times (the most recent was on his last Twitch stream) but the message doesn’t sink in he continues to do it without realising, that’s why people get upset with him and feel disappointed. He never learns from his mistake.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>bossitronianyoutube</span><span>.</span><span>tumblr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>post</span><span>/</span><span>175187758444</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>-</span><span>hate</span><span>-</span><span>it</span><span>-</span><span>when</span><span>-</span><span>this</span><span>-</span><span>happens</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>people</span><span>-</span><span>become</span></a>

Wow ok then, that’s an unfair thing to say. :|
“Oh Jack didn’t notice you and now you’re jealous, gtfo!” Yeah because this person is the community police, only a select group of people are allowed in this community everyone else can go away. :roll:

Sure Jack can’t get to everyone but he’s really making this seem like he’s playing favourites when he repeatedly interacts with the same people time and time again, especially on Twitter he does reply to the same people leaving everyone else feel left out because they’re not good enough like the more “popular” fans. Same thing on Tumblr when he reblogs from the same people who make art, gifs, edits etc for him.

Jack has apologised many times (the most recent was on his last Twitch stream) but the message doesn’t sink in he continues to do it without realising, that’s why people get upset with him and feel disappointed. He never learns from his mistake.
This "notice" thing is getting really predominant and annoying now. Of course people who spam or have money to give bits on Twitch or go to conventions have more chance of getting noticed. It's not necessarily fair, but it's just the way it is. I don't understand how some people who call themselves fans have the guts to make him feel bad when he's only interacting with what's in front of him. It's so ridiculous now to the point people are also harassing Robin about it.

Post by Guest »

I agree, it's really annoying. Like, I'm at every single one of his livestreams but I can't donate bits because I'm currently broke (I don't think he needs them anyway, I strongly believe my support is enough) and he only ever interacts with the same people. I don't really want him to notice me that bad, but seeing him notice different people too would be refreshing. HOWEVER, I don't think he should be blamed for it. It is way easier to notice artists and top donators after all, I honestly don't think he's doing it for purpose. He could tone it down a bit tho.

ikerchu
Learner
Learner

Post by ikerchu »

I’m sick and tired of the tour shit.

I didn’t care up until the point where he pulled the lazy youtuber excuses and “didn’t have time to film.”

Post by Guest »

I know he enjoys it but it really bothers me because he isn't even coming to my country, I can't go, I'm broke!

God the silver fox (almost) look suits him soooo good! What a heartthrob, I haven't considered him that way in a really long time :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Hmmm? I highly doubt Jack is staying at Mark’s house for the next two months. Henry (Amy’s dog) is still afraid of strangers especially if it’s a man so unfortunately Mark’s house is a no go zone. It’s most likely Jack is staying at a place provided by the people that organised this trip, and it’s just a coincidence the couch and cushion has a similar pattern/colours.

But what do any of you think?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlKLQX</span><span>_</span><span>jmH8</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>rhpjwqr2rwxe</span></a>

Hmmm? I highly doubt Jack is staying at Mark’s house for the next two months. Henry (Amy’s dog) is still afraid of strangers especially if it’s a man so unfortunately Mark’s house is a no go zone. It’s most likely Jack is staying at a place provided by the people that organised this trip, and it’s just a coincidence the couch and cushion has a similar pattern/colours.

But what do any of you think?
I personally just think it's a coincidence or he's just visiting if not. He's going to be there for a significant amount of time so he'll probably need his own space. I don't know what his living situation will be but I believe in his video he mentioned that he'll have his own gaming/filming setup in LA as there's people taking care of it.

Return to “JackSepticEye”