Amelia Liana 2

snowbunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana 2

Post by snowbunny »

I like Amelia but watching the chit-chat video with Estee and Aslan I can't help but wonder how anyone takes her seriously, with that laugh and constant giggling. Can't imagine her in a business meeting with that voice and guffaw + laughter + giggle.

[youtube][/youtube]

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

shrug, i kinda like her laughing and giggling. she seems to enjoy life and isn't sour or bored like many of the other youtubers. i'm guessing when its time to be serious, she is. just like when people speak in slang with their friends, then when in not serious situations they turn to proper grammar when needed. <3

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

Now that we've seen her house/surrounding area more.. does anyone know what part of London she lives in?

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

I actually enjoyed that video, Amelia makes these two shmugs actually bearable

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

So many nasty comments on her Instagram photo of her workout clothes/body. People giving her crap about working out with her H bracelet and Rolex.

elsaskywalker
Learner
Learner

Post by elsaskywalker »

Have you seen her latest video? The 300 £ one? Somehow it looks like the time doesn't match, Look at the clock on the stove at 12:41 and then switch to 13:51. Weird :?

cruellalalonde
Learner
Learner

Post by cruellalalonde »

Gosh her latest video that foundation makes her look prematurely aged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardeniax3

Post by gardeniax3 »

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 1.15.04 PM.png
so they're meant to be filmed at 1 pm and 4 pm (3 hour difference) but are really only 1 hour apart. This makeup fades really fast, she should have been more transparent :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

First of all she COMPLETELY ripped off Tati Glam Life Guru. Second of all, I gotta check out the time thing. So basically she filmed the timing close then said she was out all day?? Good eye for catching that.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Amelia's comment doesn't explain anything. Guess she was caught out!

elsaskywalker
Learner
Learner

Post by elsaskywalker »

Oh God, why does she keep lying on that one? Why just don't admit that she has made a mistake. She clearly lied about the time, because at first the stove clock shows 10:13, then she's back saying it has been couple of hours, while the clock on the stove shows 11:40. I really don't get that attitude, she keeps thanking her viewers for her success and then this? Why don't be transparent to your viewers, that would be a nice way of saying "thank you".

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

So I retouch photos for a living and this is what I think her original photo looked like (roughly) before retouching. You can see her shorts look very unnatural, like she sucked in that area.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Gosh these YouTubers are just drowning in lies.

Post by Guest »

Alka wrote:So I retouch photos for a living and this is what I think her original photo looked like (roughly) before retouching. You can see her shorts look very unnatural, like she sucked in that area.

I can't get over this picture. She looks like a COMPLETELY different person.

* not the edited one, I should add. I just mean side on. If you'd just told me that was Amelia, I wouldn't have believed it.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

stupidstupid wrote:
Alka wrote:So I retouch photos for a living and this is what I think her original photo looked like (roughly) before retouching. You can see her shorts look very unnatural, like she sucked in that area.

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2zjb4b6.jpg[/img]
I can't get over this picture. She looks like a COMPLETELY different person.

* not the edited one, I should add. I just mean side on. If you'd just told me that was Amelia, I wouldn't have believed it.
yeah I didn't touch her face as it's way too different, she actually looks more like Hanna in that photo, she defnetely retouched her nose and jaw line

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

I used to really admire how honest Amelia was. She was honest about sponsorships, free items that were sent to her and gift cards from companies but it seems like Estee is rubbing off on her. Lying about dumb things like how long its been since applying a overpriced foundation is so dumb. Once someone is proven to be a liar, especially if they don't admit to it when they are caught, everything else they say is suspect.

Post by Guest »

The oven clock thing isn't proof to me she was lying. My oven clock is always wrong and I can't be bothered to reset it. Besides, why lie about it only to say something negative about a product she was sent? That doesn't make sense to me.

Post by Guest »

I really hope she wasn't lying because I still like her but it's hard to believe her.. The only thing I can think of is that her makeup couldn't have worn off as much within one hour.

0rwen
Debater
Debater

Post by 0rwen »

I usually just post on Estée'a thread because she's just shady af but I must say that I'm pretty disappointed with Amelia's new video, I always taught that she was really honest, hope that it was really a mistake and that Estée's shady and shitty attitude isn't rubbing off on here

Sent from my BLOOM using Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Ok first of all her nose looks too small. The bump was taken out. Second of all if you see her challenge when she went in the pool there is no way her body is THAT perfect. Yes she's young and she works out but there's no way that isn't photoshopped.

Return to “Amelia Liana”