CutiePieMarzia Part 3

Safri1990
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 3

Post by Safri1990 »

I don't see them breaking up either, although I sometimes get a strange feeling when seeing them together. I don't really know why, because most of the time I think they make a good couple and seem to get along and support each other really good. But then again, I don't know, I personally just don't see any Progress and possible future in their relationship and cannot imagine that they will ever get married or have kids. Don't get me wrong, if the two of them don't want either of this, I am perfectly fine with their decision, as I don't think that a marriage is obligatory to be happy together. I just see them going on like they do now, until either of them breaks up. Or maybe they will just accept that they'll have to stay together due convenience. But who knows? Maybe they are completely different, when the cameras are off.

A follower asked her on her blog entry "getting lost", how frequently she will be posting. She responded that she doesn't want to feel forced to write and only does so, when she has the time and feels like it. And that it probably won't be every day.
I really hope that she is involved in other things besides her Youtube videos and watching movies, maybe something she just doesn't share with the Internet right now? What do you think?

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugar and Spice »

I just want to preface with my post saying I think there are other youtubers far worse than Marzia. I think in the grand scheme of things, Marzia is not even close to one of the worst youtubers in terms of character and content. Now that being said, Marzia has always kinda bugged me and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I think she has special snowflake syndrome, but otherwise I haven't been able to put my finger on it. To be honest, her content was never that great anyway. Her makeup tutorials are all pretty meh because she never uses the right camera angles/shots never links the products (if she does now that's new she never used to) plus its all the same look, her story animations are ok at best (the girl CANNOT voice act for the life of her), she's not much of a cook, and I've never really found the appeal around her except for that she's moderately pretty and pewdiepie's girlfriend. This is more of a personal thing, but I also hate her voice. It sounds kinda fake because it's so high pitched.

"I'm going to upload only once a week but increase the quality of my content" tbh, I think she meant/intended to do this, but instead found other things to work on such as her blog. So instead of actually increasing the quality of her videos, she's just using the time she spent on the 2nd video on other projects. I'm not really surprised at this but at least she could be a bit more transparent with her viewers.

Ever since you guys mentioned she can't show the other side of her face (right side? i forget) I literally cannot unsee that. I don't mean to dive into a personal thing by any means, but I have a kinda crooked nose and only take photos on one side as well, so I can understand why she's self conscious. But when I started streaming, I learned you just have to get over it. No one is ever going to see you in real life from the angles you always want them to, so it's better to just show your "bad side" and move on. She's really only holding herself back at this point.

I also think she's wayyy too sensitive for an online media figure. Her comment section is SOOOOO tame compared to other youtube videos, and I honestly don't think she handles internet trolls all that well. I do find it weird she gets so upset when people talk about her extremely successful boyfriend. There's no need to get jealous sweetie, you will never amount to half of his success at this rate and you also wouldnt be anything without him either (on youtube, that is). I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, but I sincerely think she wouldn't even have half the subs she has if it wasn't for him. I'm sure some people disagree with me, but I just like to look at the facts.

The vlogs she does or the travel diaries are the best videos she's made imo, I would resub if she made more of those videos more frequently.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

^Basically, she's mediocre. I like her, but yeah I agree.

And YES she is definitely sensitive. We've talked about her defensiveness.

Aaand her vlog and travel diaries are definitely the best. But I think she may have stated that she doesn't like the idea of consistent vlogging. (It's a lot of work, after all.) I know that Felix definitely said that during their long stay together in LA. He said it would suck the life out of him lol. And its not like she travels a lot either. Probably due to her anxiety. So that's why we don't get a lot of those. Sadly :/

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

Bipolarbear wrote:So, I'm new here, just registered. I'm glad that others are feeling what I'm feeling. Marzia seems sweet, but her stuff is boring. I've tried, she seems like a nice person, but on a totally different planet. Her videos are boring to me. Her subscription box seemed like a ripoff. I just...what!
I'm new here too! :D And I totally agree with you that Marzia seems a sweet person but it's undeniable that the only reason why she got such a following so quickly is because she's Pewdiepie's GF. I'm not a fan of his, but I think he certainly puts in a lot more work than she does. She has some cute ideas but for what she actually produces (videos/fashion line/subscription box) she's over-hyped and over-praised imo. Plus I get the feeling that she's a bit dependent on her BF even in their private life (maybe that's sexist for me to say, but I really do feel that she gets a lot more out of it than he does).

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Nosey_Nan wrote:
Bipolarbear wrote:So, I'm new here, just registered. I'm glad that others are feeling what I'm feeling. Marzia seems sweet, but her stuff is boring. I've tried, she seems like a nice person, but on a totally different planet. Her videos are boring to me. Her subscription box seemed like a ripoff. I just...what!
I'm new here too! :D And I totally agree with you that Marzia seems a sweet person but it's undeniable that the only reason why she got such a following so quickly is because she's Pewdiepie's GF. I'm not a fan of his, but I think he certainly puts in a lot more work than she does. She has some cute ideas but for what she actually produces (videos/fashion line/subscription box) she's over-hyped and over-praised imo. Plus I get the feeling that she's a bit dependent on her BF even in their private life (maybe that's sexist for me to say, but I really do feel that she gets a lot more out of it than he does).
Honestly, it's not sexist if it's an accurate observation imo. It would be sexist if you were like: "Marzia is dependent on Felix, but so are most girls." I think she is dependent on him for many things (emotionally, physically, and you can credit him for her youtube finances as well). Hell, she made it seem like it was a big deal she was "on her own" when he was away for what like a week? Girl is super dependent on him.

I honestly wish she would go back to school. I think she is really spoiled and will continue to lead a very spoiled life as long as she stays with felix.

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

Totally agree with you, Sugar and Spice, I wish she would go back to school too. She needs something solid in case her current career fails (or they break up). It's such a shame to me because she seems smart and creative, but she's totally indulged and, like I said earlier, gets away with things that other youtubers might not (ie. her videos are kinda short and sometimes pointless, her clothing line not really that great but expensive).

The reason why I thought my comment earlier might come across as sexist is that I was afraid people might interpret my words as me saying that it's inherently wrong for someone to 'reap' the benefits of their partner's success. It's totally fine, imo, as long as you're contributing something yourself. It's just the impression I get from what (admittedly little) I see of Marzia and Felix's relationship is that it's not really an equal partnership and she's more or less getting a free ride. Not that I think Felix is perfect either...

Leme1124
Informer
Informer

Post by Leme1124 »

From her instagram: "ALSO. Also. I've been working on a S/S 2016 collection coming soon. I'm so excited to show it to you. c:"

So she is releasing a new collection soon... Why do I have a feeling it will be a disappointment again :(

Also, just stumbled upon this picture. She is a beautiful girl, I don't understand why sometimes she wears such unflattering clothes/shoes!

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Leme1124 wrote:From her instagram: "ALSO. Also. I've been working on a S/S 2016 collection coming soon. I'm so excited to show it to you. c:"

...I don't understand why sometimes she wears such unflattering clothes/shoes!
I was just starting to think that maybe she was working on a project, and that's why she hasn't shown more effort in her videos. Her productivity has been going to something else, and I'm not sure that it will be worth it. DO people really pay for her clothes?

And her outfits are always a hit or miss with me. Sometimes they're childish and frumpy. Other times they're classy and mature. I love her more fancy dresses.

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

She can dress very well and I sometimes like even her 'quirkier' outfits. But as for her clothing collection, even if I ignored the price tag, it just looks like she added bows and ruffles to oddly cut pieces because she thought it would be original and edgy, except I think they look like adult-size baby clothes?

gabigabs
Learner
Learner

Post by gabigabs »

Nosey_Nan wrote:She can dress very well and I sometimes like even her 'quirkier' outfits. But as for her clothing collection, even if I ignored the price tag, it just looks like she added bows and ruffles to oddly cut pieces because she thought it would be original and edgy, except I think they look like adult-size baby clothes?
I totally agree! I think she can pull off some cool stuff but sometimes it's a bit too childish for my personal taste. I think sophisticated style would fit her so well!

Anyway, I had the same feeling about her "collection". Those skirts and tops were typical pieces you can find in the shop. She probably added some stuff and chose the colours/material but it doesn't make her "collection". That's my opinion. She prolly could do way better and make something crazy and hip to wear but I doubt she would ever go there.

On the other note, does anyone find her blog painful to read? I mean blogs should be more than "she ordered a chocolate cake and coffee and I took...". It is so unnecessary. She could write more about stuff that inspires her, or, if it's a blog - at least something more concrete than random teenager's thoughts (no offence). It's a shame that it will prolly become a highly followed blog....

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

Her blog...well, I give her some slack because English isn't her first language (it's not really mine either, tbh) BUT it really does read like a teenager's diary. Then again, a lot of her content is kind of like that, that flower/pastel/feminine teenage dream kind of thing, so maybe it's fitting?

And I know that writing is a skill and not everyone has a way with words, so I am actually really curious her about her writing when it's in Italian (wish I understood it so I could read her book to get a real feel of her writing).

itbertillepie1
Learner
Learner

Post by itbertillepie1 »

I can't stand Marzia anymore... Look at her blog.
She made a whole rant about the fact that people were complaining that she was wearing a Chanel bag.
You know a normal person would just ignore it and move on but she... damn. Ok so what if people were complaining? I swear it probably were just 2 comments or so. She really needs to grow a thicker skin. Damn and then... she post a photo of all her designer bags... WHO THE F DOES THAT?!!

If you don't understand what I'm talking about please go to her blog.

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

itbertillepie1 wrote:I can't stand Marzia anymore... Look at her blog.
She made a whole rant about the fact that people were complaining that she was wearing a Chanel bag.
You know a normal person would just ignore it and move on but she... damn. Ok so what if people were complaining? I swear it probably were just 2 comments or so. She really needs to grow a thicker skin. Damn and then... she post a photo of all her designer bags... WHO THE F DOES THAT?!!

If you don't understand what I'm talking about please go to her blog.
Hahahaha, that blog post made me laugh because it was so childish. Also, I think her designer handbags are actually ugly.

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

I wonder what it's like to be so privileged in life that one bitches about others bitching about extravagant handbags. I consider myself moderately sensitive, but this girl is way over the top. Seriously? She's mad that people called her out for showing off her wealth? Wtf do you expect marzia? Do you know how many people don't even make 1/4th of your paycheck a year? People who actually work hard everyday and have multiple responsibilities? And then you are surprised they get upset over your lazy lifestyle and you throwing it in their faces that you have more money you can spend? FFS. This girl is literally the definition of privilege. Oh, and the cherry on top was her taking a picture of ALL THE DESIGNER BAGS and then saying "now this is bragging" Thanks for making that point Marzia! That is.. wait.. what was the point of that? Oh right, proving you aren't bragging. By bragging. Gottcha.

Edit: Side note, I looked at the purse picture on instagram and to be honest the focal point of the picture is the freakin' purse.. I had no idea the picture was about the skirt until I read the description. And then she wonders why people are talking about the purse? I can easily see how people took this the wrong way. Personally, I really like the picture. It looks like one of the fashion pictures I reblog on tumblr. But she's a moron for not thinking there would be no backlash when your fans are mostly teens that probably have no way to afford this kind of purse.

Falbalka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Falbalka »

New collection, really? It's gonna be same kind of crap she already made..

Did anyone notice how Felix in her newest video had to go on "good" side of her face? He came along on the right but then he appeared on the left.. I'm assuming because of her. It's so sad to me she's still doing that thing.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

Falbalka wrote:Did anyone notice how Felix in her newest video had to go on "good" side of her face? He came along on the right but then he appeared on the left.. I'm assuming because of her. It's so sad to me she's still doing that thing.
I noticed that too! It was really weird how she had her back to him even though she was talking to him. Usually when you want to show something to someone, you'll point that thing toward them instead of facing away from them :rofl: It was awkward to watch especially because we know the reason why she was doing that.

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

I've always felt kind of bad for Felix for being her food guinea pig :rofl: Maybe I'm super weird but if I'm going to make a cooking tutorial video, I'm going to test out the recipe first before filming. She always seems to do them half-assed, tbh, it's more about the look than the actual taste. Like she makes instagram/pinterest looking food rather than delicious food.

Also, in that Crostoli video, maybe I just blanked it, but what was her own twist on it? Didn't she say something like that because she didn't like some ingredients?

ilovecats
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecats »

Nosey_Nan wrote:
Also, in that Crostoli video, maybe I just blanked it, but what was her own twist on it? Didn't she say something like that because she didn't like some ingredients?

There are different recipes for these cakes I think, and probably different in different countries. In Norway they are called fattigmann which translates directly to "poor man" (poor as in not rich). My Norwegian recipe says to add a little cinnamon and cardamom while the Italian recipes i googled says to add citrus rind. The original recieps also adds a table spoon of some rum, brandy or Grappa. I guess she doesn't like citrus or Grappa? I mean... most people don't like Grappa but adding 1 table spoon of liqour to the dough won't really make the pastry taste like it..? Maybe she just didn't want to show alcohol in her video, or just didn't care to buy a bottle just to use one table spoon :P

Also pretty sure my grandma fried them in lard..but i guess oil will work just the same and maybe a little healthier :)

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I've noticed when she has to have her "good side" showing, she needs the tip of her nose pointed towards the camera. Since her nose is crooked, it makes her face always turned. It's so weird to me. I seriously don't think anyone would even care about her face if she didn't make such a presentation out of it.

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

If she wasn't such a psycho about her face in her videos I don't think it would bug me as much as it does. Not turning to face someone or to pick up your pet because of your crippling insecurities about something so small is just pathetic

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”