CutiePieMarzia Part 3

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 3

Post by Nosey_Nan »

I mean, I have totally ridiculous emoji-laden meme-speak chats with my friends intended to make each other laugh (lots of in-jokes and being silly about stuff) but when one of us is like "I'm busy right now", we totally respect that and let them get on with work. Maybe we'll send something funny to encourage them but that spew of messages she sent him just comes off as obnoxious. I interpret that "Bro" at the end as "I know you think you're being funny, but come on now, adults need to work here..."

Leme1124
Informer
Informer

Post by Leme1124 »

If she is so bothered by her nose that she always shows only the left side of her face in photos and videos, then why doesn't she just do another surgery on her nose to fix it??...

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Leme1124 wrote:If she is so bothered by her nose that she always shows only the left side of her face in photos and videos, then why doesn't she just do another surgery on her nose to fix it??...
She didn't want to change her overall appearance apparently when she got the surgery. It definitely seems like she hates the appearance of her nose though so I have no idea.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

idontknow wrote:
Leme1124 wrote:If she is so bothered by her nose that she always shows only the left side of her face in photos and videos, then why doesn't she just do another surgery on her nose to fix it??...
She didn't want to change her overall appearance apparently when she got the surgery. It definitely seems like she hates the appearance of her nose though so I have no idea.
Maybe she was so disappoint with the first result that she's too scared to do it again. It elevated her anxiety so I don't see her fixing it any time soon.

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

Am I the only one who just thinks that she's simply not talented? I mean I have to say she improved her English and learnt how to edit videos quite quickly (I mean Felix probably helped a lot) but she just has no interesting content to offer in my opinion. She's a beautiful and nice girl but I feel like she just does videos to make money. The spark is just missing.
xoxo, GG

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

SnatchingWeaves wrote:Am I the only one who just thinks that she's simply not talented? I mean I have to say she improved her English and learnt how to edit videos quite quickly (I mean Felix probably helped a lot) but she just has no interesting content to offer in my opinion. She's a beautiful and nice girl but I feel like she just does videos to make money. The spark is just missing.
She can definitely edit pretty well and i'll give her credit for editing everything herself.
But I agree, it seems like there's nothing she's particularly interested in, hence why her content is dull.
She's bad at baking/cooking, her style is very bizarre and personally not my type, she's not into makeup, interior design, gaming or fitness. So there isn't much left. She doesn't seem to be that creative.
It feels like she left high school and didn't really know what else to do with her life. Then by chance met Felix and it kind of went from there

Leme1124
Informer
Informer

Post by Leme1124 »

idontknow wrote: She didn't want to change her overall appearance apparently when she got the surgery. It definitely seems like she hates the appearance of her nose though so I have no idea.
But it was the surgery that messed her nose up, right? It wasn't so crooked before?
meowlizzz wrote: Maybe she was so disappoint with the first result that she's too scared to do it again. It elevated her anxiety so I don't see her fixing it any time soon.
Maybe. But with her money and time she can find a really good doctor that might fix it, I'm surprised she hasn't yet...

Btw, in her february notes video she says she can't leave the pugs alone at home for more than 4 hours (to go the observatory). Is it because they need to be taken outside to go to the bathroom every few hours, or?..

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Leme1124 wrote:Maybe. But with her money and time she can find a really good doctor that might fix it, I'm surprised she hasn't yet...
It's not about the money. It's about her anxiety.
Leme1124 wrote:Btw, in her february notes video she says she can't leave the pugs alone at home for more than 4 hours (to go the observatory). Is it because they need to be taken outside to go to the bathroom every few hours, or?..
I wondered about that too. The potty thing might be it. Or they have separation anxiety. My dog chews her paws if she's left alone for that long.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Leme1124 wrote:
idontknow wrote: She didn't want to change her overall appearance apparently when she got the surgery. It definitely seems like she hates the appearance of her nose though so I have no idea.
But it was the surgery that messed her nose up, right? It wasn't so crooked before?
It was crooked before, but they definitely made it more crooked afterwards. I don't think that was her plan haha. I wish she'd just get it fixed. I also think it's strange how she got braces to straighten her teeth, but I'm pretty sure she has an under bite. She should have just fixed that at the same time, unless she didn't want to fully commit to real braces.

Btw, in her february notes video she says she can't leave the pugs alone at home for more than 4 hours (to go the observatory). Is it because they need to be taken outside to go to the bathroom every few hours, or?..[/quote]

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

Leme1124 wrote:Btw, in her february notes video she says she can't leave the pugs alone at home for more than 4 hours (to go the observatory). Is it because they need to be taken outside to go to the bathroom every few hours, or?..
It's generally advised not to leave dogs home alone for more than 4 hours, both for bathroom reasons and boredom.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Nosey_Nan wrote:
It's generally advised not to leave dogs home alone for more than 4 hours, both for bathroom reasons and boredom.
Agreed, plus they live in an apartment so the dogs won't have access to a garden or anything when they're away

Nosey_Nan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosey_Nan »

I'm sure they have someone to dog-sit when they both are away for longer during the day.

Honestly, to me it seemed a bit weird thing to mention the pugs being one of the reasons why they cancelled their trip, they had a much 'better' one with the plumber coming in (it's my experience that they give you window on when they might possibly drop by, so you're effectively stuck at home anyway waiting for them).

PrincessMononoke
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessMononoke »

idontknow wrote: It was crooked before, but they definitely made it more crooked afterwards. I don't think that was her plan haha. I wish she'd just get it fixed. I also think it's strange how she got braces to straighten her teeth, but I'm pretty sure she has an under bite. She should have just fixed that at the same time, unless she didn't want to fully commit to real braces.
hm definitely not underbite, but overbite maybe! :(
Cut off a wolf's head and it still has the power to bite.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

why did she have surgery on her nose? was it cosmetic or medical?

mardybumm
Learner
Learner

Post by mardybumm »

I was actually gonna ask about her Depop store because her pictures look exactly the same as other people's ???

ImageImageImageImage

Is it because of the sponsorship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

mardybumm wrote:I was actually gonna ask about her Depop store because her pictures look exactly the same as other people's ???

ImageImageImageImage

Is it because of the sponsorship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually screenshotted those two first pictures too because they are clearly taken by the same people at the same place. I think she has someone to sell the clothes for her (why it's also in London) whenever it's Depop or not is unknown.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Alka wrote:why did she have surgery on her nose? was it cosmetic or medical?
Medical. She had a deviated septum I think.
Also, should someone make a new thread?

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

brazilbabe06
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brazilbabe06 »

Hey everyone. Been following this thread for months. Just wanted to say hi (finally created an account)

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”