OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SuperMaryFace - part 2

Post by OhReallyNow »

Congrats! You are moving on to part 2!

Feel free to draft a pretty descriptive FAQ.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 2

Post by lightning13 »

I can help with the FAQ but I'm busy till Sunday. So I won't be able to put together all my info till then.

bluhbluh
Learner
Learner

Post by bluhbluh »

About her ''magical adventure''....Is it gonna be unicorns and fairies this time Mary?

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

bluhbluh wrote:About her ''magical adventure''....Is it gonna be unicorns and fairies this time Mary?
:good1:

VeniVediAmavi
Learner
Learner

Post by VeniVediAmavi »

bluhbluh wrote:About her ''magical adventure''....Is it gonna be unicorns and fairies this time Mary?

:rofl:
Good one!

Did someone saw her newest instagram post? With the boobies and the ("a bit" too small) swim suit?
Come on, you can't tell me, that's looking sexy. It's not aesthetic at all!
The pose is really nice, but the "tata provocation" is so pathetic...
I don't get it. She doesn't want rude comments, but on the other side...smh...

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

I just have to comment something so I can see this new thread in my posts :boing:

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

Glitterngold09 wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong but Mary seems like one of those hot chick fake geek girls. I tried watching one of her videos and got bored. I somehow doubt she's truly a geek.
I don't doubt her "geek" cred and she has nothing to prove, but she does play up that "Teehee I'm an attractive nerd! I'm so #weird!" angle waaaay too hard haha.

I never thought this topic would get another thread! Her outbursts and delusions are the gift that keeps on giving.

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

Somebody posted this on Trisha's forum, it was on her My date with a girl vlog.

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustTellingTheFacts »

I definitely think her 'magical adventure' has something to do with rainbow hair or something? I'm just speculating but if it was something that was actually modifying her body like implants of some kind she definitely wouldn't mention it seeing as she hasn't even directly and clearly stated that the two plastic boobs on her chest are in fact fake... :rofl:

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustTellingTheFacts »

GoP1kachuGo wrote:Image

Yea I saw that today, she's clearly trying to clear up for what she said about the whole tumblr post.

Note how Trisha has not replied.... awkward.

VeniVediAmavi
Learner
Learner

Post by VeniVediAmavi »

12 March 2015
youtuberegui asked:

hi mary! how are you? please feel free to take your time. take a break from everything, whether it's for a week or two months. i just want you healthy and happy. i hope you, ken, and your babies are doing well. please don't push yourself. really, take all the time you need. i just want you to know that i really, really care about you and you mean a lot to me. i love you and i really wish you guys well

Thank you so much <3 I’m filming all of the cosplays I’m working on atm so I will eventually edit those and put them up, and I’m going on a modding adventure starting this weekend so I’ll be filming about that too.

I just need to stop putting so much pressure on myself all over. I feel so obliged to write back to every single person and to make as many videos as I can. I over shot and now I’m burnt out and I just don’t want to make any anymore haha. I’ll get back into it eventually, but for now I”m very happy with just modelling and cosplaying.
Excuse me? Burnt out? You may be mentally unstable, but you don't have a fucking burnout syndrome. YOu don't even know what it is...
You're vlogging happily as though nothing had happened... Stop playing the poor, innocent Victim. Stop being manipulative... It's making me sick.

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

JustTellingTheFacts wrote:
GoP1kachuGo wrote:Image

Yea I saw that today, she's clearly trying to clear up for what she said about the whole tumblr post.

Note how Trisha has not replied.... awkward.
Sweet Lord Baby Jesus, Mary you sneaky sneaky thing :grinch: I hope Trisha doesn't fall for that. Or anyone else for that matter. But some probably do. Some people would eat her shit if they were presented with it. Excuse my French.

GUYS can we talk about that FAQ? Is there someone who wants to do that or who is already doing it? Can we clear this up please, so we're not all working on it simultaneously.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Oh my god, she's trying to make cover Trishas bh with lipstick, apparently. I think Trish sees trough her and if she doesn't I really damn well hope she gets it sooner or later. How can a person come across so fake? Everything Mary does/says just screams "glued on" and faker than even her boobs. She has her opinions but she herself and other awesome famous people are ruled out of them.

Yes, and among other things.. BURN OUT???? Yeah gurl, whatever. Sure. I am impatient about what her magical mystery trip is gonna be all about. "Modding" sounds a *tad* too harsh to be used about hairdye lmao I just want to know what it is!!! :D

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

Sarameingott wrote:Sweet Lord Baby Jesus, Mary you sneaky sneaky thing :grinch: I hope Trisha doesn't fall for that. Or anyone else for that matter. But some probably do. Some people would eat her shit if they were presented with it. Excuse my French.

GUYS can we talk about that FAQ? Is there someone who wants to do that or who is already doing it? Can we clear this up please, so we're not all working on it simultaneously.
ALSO Mary I almost agree with you, in some cases people can be forgiven (like when they were homophobic/racist/sexist/liars) if they apologize and change their behavior.
But please don't think that you are eligible for forgiveness just yet. Why? Because you didn't apologize, you didn't change your behavior, you are still lying. APOLOGIZE, CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR, STOP LYING. And then we'll talk about forgiveness.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

She has a really hard time not making things about herself, doesn't she? That comment was 1 part apology to Trisha and 2 parts defending herself. Even when she was talking about Ken changing and overcoming depression it was framed as a compliment to herself.

I don't expect "kind and sweet" people to be perfect, but truly kind and sweet people don't need to describe themselves that way 24/7. They also don't get irrationally angry when you describe them as anything less than that.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

Nimu Nimu wrote:She has a really hard time not making things about herself, doesn't she? That comment was 1 part apology to Trisha and 2 parts defending herself. Even when she was talking about Ken changing and overcoming depression it was framed as a compliment to herself.

I don't expect "kind and sweet" people to be perfect, but truly kind and sweet people don't need to describe themselves that way 24/7. They also don't get irrationally angry when you describe them as anything less than that.
:yup:

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

Also, I'm not so sure about Ken's depression. From what I got out of his video is that he was self diagnosed(which people do a lot when they're just sad for a long time) or just having a moment of depression and not suffering from long term depression. I figured it was just because he was frustrated about how his YouTube wasn't doing so well.

But I don't know him personally and I don't know what's going on so im not gonna call him out on lying when I really don't know.

But if he does really suffer from actual depression, it looks like it took him a long time to actually bring himself to make a video talking about it and he barley talks about it now. It's obviously not something he's comfortable with and he doesn't want it to be constantly brought up, yet that's what Mary's constantly been doing

Since that video, he hasn't talked about it once. Mary has many times. It's kind of a mix between glorifying it, like "look everyone, my finance and family suffers with depression. I know what it's like!!" And "pity me!!! I know so many people going through depression, I have to take care of everyone, I myself might have it!!"

Just shut up. You don't need to reference your own life when talking about serious issues. Especially when it's not really your business. Do you really think Mary's father wants 100k+ preteens knowing that he has depression?? No. Ken obviously doesn't want it brought up all the time.

It's exactly like how she's bringing up her "harassment" every chance she gets. When defending Trisha, when defending cry's girlfriend, when defending cry himself, when defending Ken. She always references her own grief.

But keep acting like you care about other people, girl. I'm sure your sad fans who trusted you with their personal problems wanted to hear about how you went through the same thing and it was so bad aww poor you.

Nintendo Bunny
Learner
Learner

Post by Nintendo Bunny »

Long time lurker here. I've probably read just about every post from the other thread. I've asked Mary a few things on Tumblr and I felt that I had received well thought, good advice. I used to enjoy Mary's videos too. Not initially, but I had come to like her.

At first, I was definitely put off with the body flaunting, but I started to think I was probably just being jealous. Now I can say that's not the case. Something wasn't right and my first impression wasn't entirely wrong. The first time I felt deceived was when she put up the cosplay boobs tutorial. She probably should have said that those are not her natural breasts. It's not a direct lie, but natural breasts don't look like that and you won't get the same, exact result. I was willing to just let that go though, because other Youtubers who do have natural breasts have done similar videos. Meh.

I'm just kind of sick of it now. I'm all for doing whatever body mods, flaunting what you have, and wearing whatever you want. You should never receive harassment based on appearance. What bothers me though is that she gets mad at people for commenting on her body. If it's something mean or really sexually explicit, I understand. That's totally uncalled for. But if someone just says "your body is amazing" or something positive about her breasts she gets defensive. You're putting it out there. It doesn't matter what you're wearing, it's how you wear it that determines the kind of response you'll get from people. You can look sexually suggestive and not show any skin. There will be a few creepers, that's almost always guaranteed, but most of the replies will be related to how you presented yourself. Please don't take that as if I'm talking about sexual assault or rape. I'm just talking about what people say in the comment section and not what people are allowed to do to your body. It's kind of baiting people to say sexual things when you act sexual, isn't it? Again, not talking about "she asked for it" when it comes to minding your own business on the street and getting cat called or worse. I think of it as you're out in public and you go push your boobs into someone's face, they're gonna say something about the boobs, no? Minding your own business, you wouldn't get that kind of reaction from most people.

Another problem I have is how she handles personal questions. As I said previously, you're putting it out there. You've put a lot of your private life out to air and you're surprised when people ask you personal questions? I don't get it. Rudeness shouldn't be tolerated. I fully understand that, but if the question was asked politely you shouldn't blow up on them. If you put a lot of your personal life on the Internet, the Internet is going to ask you about your personal life.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

hopefully Trisha never response to her. I have a feeling Trisha knows the type of person mary is ( finally a person with some sense thank you Jesus ) here's the thing mary and Ken might have a dany old agreement in terms of using each other but it doesn't make it alright for mary to go out to seek other youtubers only to use them to gain more fame and money see here Ken might get his house cleaned and his food cooked but what exactly are these other ( regular/normal people ) supposed to get? Not everyone is like Ken a soulless heathen who only cares about money and fame ) these other youtubers are human beings who don't act like this or use people like this so they don't know or suspect anything when she come slithering around and by the way for anyone who's gonna dis Trisha or try to attack me in regards to defending/likeing Trisha bugger off ( Trisha has changed and is trying to be a better person she has admitted to doing wrong and apologize for it ( but you have to keep in mind most of the things she gets hate for were ( Troll videos ) Trisha is trying to be a better person so give her a chance.

+ we've already proved that mary was infact trying to use Trisha or do you think saying someone is a horrible person on tumblur then acting like their friend isn't at the very least deceiving but no mary did not stop there she wormed her way into one of Trishas projects and even acted out a scene that she claimed she was against. Trisha you go on with your bad self you don't need this bish she just trying to use you like she uses everything in her life.

However you cannot excuse marys mistakes because one she will never admit to them and I don't even know if she can I literally don't think she can or ever will because I truly believe this is who she is as a person every single thing that has happened in her life she uses to glorify herself weather it be kens depression or even the harassment she receives by trolls on her channels ( Now granted these trolls on her channel are valgur and vile BUT SHE JUST USES THEM TO GAIN SYMPATHY FROM HER FANS ) like she does with every single thing. Now we've seen her invent elaborate story's to gain sympathy from her fans but I think what hasn't been pointed out is the fact that she does that with Everything from Ken to receiveing hate on her channel she just uses all this to her advantage from the FENINIST card to the fake death threats this is truly who she is.

As for the Ken situation please every body let it go I think there was a post on the other board about how awkward it is when you come to his defense only to blantantly highlight how he ( will never come to yours ) because he doesn't care about you it doesnt matter if you are or were his altime biggest fan or just a passer by ( He put him self in this situation so ask your self what type of guy gets and stays with this type of person? What guy creates a fake / staged relationship only to gain fame and money? What guy manipulates all his fans into thinking a staged/fake relationships is real only to gain money off them? What guy doesn't care or think anything about lying to all his fans? What type of guy only likes and wants/expects a women who will cook all his meals and clean his house?

In all honesty how do we even know he's actually depressed? If he's with mary the biggest liar of them all and I maen the biggest liar of them aaaalllll then who's to say he's not exactly the same I mean we all know he likes to always distance himself from her thinking he's above the level of shallow or stupid she is but is he really? I mean you ever see that movie where the guys with that terrible horrible thing of a girl wonder why he's with her because he's either that ( stupid ) (greedy) or ( just as vile ) there's no other answer it may be displayed in the films that the guy is a poor innocent lied to peach but that doesn't happen in real life its either one of first the three because Ken already knows/lives with everything she has done and I'm not even talking about the stuff that happened 2-3 years ago though I think that it should still be taken into account because she clearly has not changed one bit but I'm referring to the recent stuff like the fake death threats the fake emails the attacking of other youtubers and the using other youtubers and her constant need to lie to her fans ( when it's not even necessary ) as well as using the feminist card only to her advantage . + kens already proved that himself ( he makes fun of her all the time in a attempt to distance him self from her he just proved he's not a idiot so that takes away the first option so he's either ( greedy ) or ( just as vile ) you pick I personally believe both but I'll let you fidle with the idea.

I think there's a clear difference between depressed and just feeling sorry for your self I mean I'm sure if I blantantly thought I was as talented as FELIX and thought I ( 100% deserved ) as many subscribers as my friends ( only because I feel completely entitles to it I'm not gonna work for it or anything I'm just gonna to complain that I deserve it because I am complete convinced that I do deserve it ) ( so I'm just going to keep with the formula that has gotten me this far I'm just going to continue to use other people to cover for my lack of actul talent and likability) and only had maybe 200.000 / 300.000 with out the help of anyone I would feel sorry for my self too .

I don't think he would have even had 200.000 with out the help of FELIX and cry and mary.

He doesn't care about you, his fans, mary, mary fans, or anyone but him self ( SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY RIGHT? Exactly) two peas one pot their exactly the same weather he wants to think it or not but then again mary thinks the EXACT same thing ironic right.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

For the FAQ, some of you can get together and get one started with all the basics. I can edit the first post to add new information for you ladies. Once you get a good one started with enough basic questions, I can add it to the first post and update it periodically for you all so that it's all at the top of the topic.

*Edit* I added an FAQ topic. Feel free to pop in there and start.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”