Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

Post by ohliveuh »

theillusivewoman wrote:There wasn't any drama with Lauren and she was still salty and subtweeting.
yeah but I feel like because of that there was drama. I don't think she did any of that with Sarah. But sgirl1 is right, Meghan loves playing the victim in every situation so I'm sure she would find a way. I dislike Lauren so if it weren't for this same situation happening with Meghan multiple times, I would empathize with her. But I think it's become pretty clear that she plays a big role in many of these falling outs.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

in her newest video, she mentions how "ugly" and "fat" she was about 22093842 times. i think her sense of humor lets her get away with these ridiculous video ideas, but it's clear she has a major problem with weight and appearance, and it seems she wants to prove how much prettier she is now... is that just me?

[video][/video]

CaliforniaRepublic
Learner
Learner

Post by CaliforniaRepublic »

coffeeaddict03 wrote:in her newest video, she mentions how "ugly" and "fat" she was about 22093842 times. i think her sense of humor lets her get away with these ridiculous video ideas, but it's clear she has a major problem with weight and appearance, and it seems she wants to prove how much prettier she is now... is that just me?

[video][/video]
I totally agree. And the fact that she would turn back to the camera and stare at herself in the viewfinder while she kept saying "I was sooooo ugly and uncool omggggg" was so annoying. And how she kept mentioning her underaged drinking--so classy, Megz. Get over yourself.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

shes calling herself fat while girls younger than her and most likely heavier than she was in those photos are watching. does she not realize that is such a fucked up message to send? those girls are going to be sitting there thinking well shit, if thats fat than what am i?

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 »

I think she looks worse now than ever. Her nose is awful. It's Crooked and her nostrils are the size of melons

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

Why does she do this face?! It's not cute...

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

Snow_angel wrote:Image

Why does she do this face?! It's not cute...
shes one of those conceited girls that think their 'ugly, quirky' faces are cute acacia brinley does the same thing

smorespup
Informer
Informer

Post by smorespup »

Lol at everyone in the comments of her new video praising her for how good puberty was to her. She would look the exact fucking same if it weren't for the weight loss, fake blonde hair, fake tan, and nose job. Puberty my ass.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

smorespup wrote:Lol at everyone in the comments of her new video praising her for how good puberty was to her. She would look the exact fucking same if it weren't for the weight loss, fake blonde hair, fake tan, and nose job. Puberty my ass.
people do the same thing with celebrities. like no, she was still awkward and kind of ugly (sorry i didn't find high school meghan pretty) after she went through puberty but once she start starving herself, bleaching her hair to shit, buying hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of over priced clothing and jewelry, painting her skin brown and fixing her nose dent she would still be same ole awkward meghan

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

karamel wrote:
smorespup wrote:Lol at everyone in the comments of her new video praising her for how good puberty was to her. She would look the exact fucking same if it weren't for the weight loss, fake blonde hair, fake tan, and nose job. Puberty my ass.
people do the same thing with celebrities. like no, she was still awkward and kind of ugly (sorry i didn't find high school meghan pretty) after she went through puberty but once she start starving herself, bleaching her hair to shit, buying hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of over priced clothing and jewelry, painting her skin brown and fixing her nose dent she would still be same ole awkward meghan
I feel like that was the whole point of the video. She wanted the satisfaction of hearing how pretty she is now.

It really bothered me that she was calling herself fat...Does she even care about her younger viewers?
And the way she got to her college photos and ended the video right there.
Get over yourself Meghan!

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

That video pissed me off. I've also noticed she does the whole off the shoulder look a lot to accentuate how skinny she is now...or is that just me?

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I'm not going to watch that video because i know it will piss me off. This girl is annoying as it is.

It's obvious she wants a ton of comments about how much she has ''blossomed'' :roll:

We all look back on our old pictures and think ''wow that wasn't a good look''

But sitting there saying you WERE ugly and fat is just basicslly saying ''LOOK AT ME NOW! AREN'T I THIN AND GORGEOUS NOW!? JUST LOOK AT ME NOW GUYS!''

Girl, give me a fucking break. Her personality doesn't do her any favours. And looks aren't everything.

How bloody shallow do you have to be to make a video like this?!

What an ass clown.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER JAW
details like this never bother me, but shitttttt this is terrible

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

the vessel version of her new video is 3 minutes longer, the faces arent blurred out (besides delaynies) and she talks for longer about the photo with marissa and delaynie

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ What did she say?

Post by Guest »

She came across as extra shallow in that video. That whole "oh look I'm the ugly duckling who transformed into a beautiful swan" act is getting real old now. Where's your substance at girl?

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ What did she say?
not much just like oh look its an old picture of me and marissa.. but in the youtube version she just cut to her saying i look good or whatever she said

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Oh great, she's doing a tea detox according to her Instagram. Whether it's just a fake sponsored post or not, homegirl does NOT need to "detox" anything, her body has nothing left in it anyways

smorespup
Informer
Informer

Post by smorespup »

bitchplease wrote:Oh great, she's doing a tea detox according to her Instagram. Whether it's just a fake sponsored post or not, homegirl does NOT need to "detox" anything, her body has nothing left in it anyways
Oh my god, those things are such fucking scams. I'm so tired of youtubers promoting these bull shit tea "detoxes".

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

Girl barely eats due to her ''allergies'', is scary skinny and now she is starting a tea detox diet?
Jesus...
She really needs help.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”