Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

We were at 41 pages, so I started a new thread :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

tulie505
Learner
Learner

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

Post by tulie505 »

Every single thing she tweets is just so cringe-worthy, to the point where I can't believe she's actually serious. Her Twitter honestly looks like a really bad parody account. Does she honestly write up a tweet and think "Ahh yes, this is a good one. This is something I want 200K+ people to see." before tweeting???

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

Trying too hard to be a feminist i bet she doesn't even know what it really means . Attention seeker af!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I just can't believe she's still talking about the college thing. Nobody forced you to drop out of school, Meghan.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

Her tweets prove that she tries too hard to be witty and funny but comes off looking like a dumb ass.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

I wish she would drop the whole anxious-attention-seeking-awkward-relatable act and just be herself.

I know that people struggle with anxiety every day. I am not saying she doesn't have it. I just hate the way she vlogs, chomping on her gum, talking about going to her psychiatrist like it is just another hair appointment or something. I feel like she sees it as something else to joke about.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

"they bullied me so badly i dropped out of college" no the fuck they didn't, they stopped wanting to be your friend and they disliked you. stop acting like you were some lifetime movie where you were chased through campus by blondes in greek shirts with pitch forks. you're a fucking twat its not hard to see why they would dislike you. also, why would random college girls have more followers than the mother of someone who has a million subscribers and has appeared frequently in her videos? she makes no sense.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She's so dramatic. Two girls decided they no longer liked you and that made you drop out, that's on you. I hate when she bitches about this because I doubt she was blameless in the situation. We've all seen her track record, aside from Sydney, she has a lot of trouble keeping friends. That means there is something wrong with HER, not everyone else.

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

I really wanted to believe all her stories about eating problems, anxiety, depression, bullying etc. but I really cannot believe anything she says anymore!!

1) If someone has allergies/digestion problems or something of that sort, they DO NOT bring it up every chance they get, but of course Meghan loves to do so, which is not only insanely annoying and useless but really makes it all seem fake
2) If someone is being bullied so bad to have to drop out of college, they DO NOT go talk about the bullying stories every chance they get on all social media and bring it up after so many years
3)If someone goes to the psychiatrist/psychologist, they DO NOT talk about it on vlogs for the entire world to see, because as a matter of fact it is quite a personal thing
4)if someone has social anxiety, they DO NOT go dancing around in public, being loud and obnoxious, go to major events and love to make videos showcasing her as the "star of the show"

I could go on and on, but point being she makes up all these stories to get more attention on the internet and more "relatable" (LOL)...or does she think this will make her a more interesting character for a tv show/movie?! :rofl:
Last edited by ballix on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

https://twitter.com/meghanrosette/statu ... 4572163072

That fact that she knows how many followers they have... Girl, just move on already. Creeping their social media isn't going to help you leave it in the past. Remember when her Mom accidentally liked one of their Instagram posts? :roll:

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

She is such a stalker. No way in hell would I be lurking on the social media accounts of someone who I claimed to be so awful towards me. AND even if I did, I'd never admit it! She is such a loser. You're giving these girls more ammo because guess what? They don't give a shit about you and I highly doubt they're looking at your followers and trying to compete.

I will never understand her putting the blame on those girls for her dropping out. Um.... it's college. Not a 4th grade classroom where you see these people everyday. It's a huge campus. You don't have to take their classes or see them in the student center, etc. People are "bullying" you? You avoid them. It's COLLEGE. And for you to drop out over them? Lame.

She needs to just admit that she wanted to drop out of school to focus on YT and acting.

Newnonkc
Learner
Learner

Post by Newnonkc »

Didn't she go to college with these girls in her hometown? If they were truly the reason she dropped out, why didn't she start school again after moving to LA, or take classes online, etc? It just shows that she's using the 'bullying' as an excuse. Like someone else said, if you really don't want to socialize in college, you don't have to, especially if you're commuting. It's not middle school.

She didn't want to finish college. Big deal. Own up to it.

Post by Guest »

I don't believe she was bullied into dropping out of college. That was just her convenient excuse. Take some personal responsibility, Meghan.

Post by Guest »

She just tries so hard to make out like her life is straight off the sets of The CW or something. No. Just no. :roll:

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

If I went to college with Meghan, I'd probably talk shit about her, too.

CMarcs
Learner
Learner

Post by CMarcs »

She's just everything I hate about girls
She used to say "not everyone belongs in college" lol and that she just didn't feel like it was for her.. But now she was "bullied" into dropping out? LOL no. Move into a new apartment, find new friends, switch schools.. If you really feel like you're being bullied that badly, there are a million things you can do to fix it. You didn't get bULLIED INTO DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL. Omg.

sarahxx24
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahxx24 »

I have Chron's disease so I can't eat or drink a lot of foods or I have to have a modified version of it (half-caf/decaf coffee, buns/bagels without seeds, etc) and I hate having to explain why I can't eat certain things because it's very personal and frankly embarassing. None of my friends who have allergies ever talk freely about it. The only time they talk about it is to say "oh I'm lactose intolerant so I can't" and that's it. Cause they know it's basically saying "I can't eat that because I'll have diarrhea" which is embarrassing and not something to broadcast. But that's exactly what I hear every time Meghan says she has an allergy which keeps her videos entertaining sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

Yeah i remember when her mom accidentally liked their instagram like those girls are living their life, you live yours I doubt they still care about you and the fact that you creep on them and that your MOM creeps on them is just fucking weird her parents have always wanted to be her friend and never her parents so i'm not surprised her mom partakes in the shit talking/stalking of random girls, shes an enabler

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

"GUYS LOOK AT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IM UNIQUE LOOK"

Girl, stop. We all have our issues, whether that is emotionally, psychologically, physically...etc.

I can assure you it is not normal to shout to the world how proud you are of your damn problems, please stop.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

GoneGirl wrote:I will never understand her putting the blame on those girls for her dropping out. Um.... it's college. Not a 4th grade classroom where you see these people everyday. It's a huge campus. You don't have to take their classes or see them in the student center, etc. People are "bullying" you? You avoid them. It's COLLEGE. And for you to drop out over them? Lame.

She needs to just admit that she wanted to drop out of school to focus on YT and acting.
Exactly, whatever did happen, it wasn't like they literally chased her around campus and didn't give her a moments peace which in turn made her drop out. If the people you were friends with are no longer around, then make new friends. It's hard, but it's doable. Also, if she really wanted to drop out but was serious about her education, she could have transferred to another college. Saying she was bullied into dropping out is a convenient excuse for her lifestyle now.
RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Meghan Rienks”