General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

eoz831
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 20

Post by eoz831 »

Lol Lisa is the queen of inappropriate "accidental" flashing - like when she lifts up her shirt to show us her belts or waistbands .. I don't even

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

If you haven't already seen, Check out the Comments in Lisa's latest (Friday Haul) Video...There are like 27 thumbs up and a lot of comments on that comment...Towards the end Tiffany Oaks comments about her being a troll.. :?
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:My comment about being envious was more in jest. Because let's face it she has no stress. She takes the kids to school and that is all she has to do everyday. Anything that she does get stressed about is stupid stuff she brings in herself. Heavens no, I don't want to trade any part of my life with her, or anyone else. I love my life and the people in it.

I wonder what life would be like for Lisa to go one week without the Internet or using her cell phone or cable. Whatever would she do?
No stress? :o Are you kidding......I mean poor thing is just now getting over her "bag breakdown"!

/sarcasm

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

AMMOGURU wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:I haven't watched many videos in a while until today and I have to say I really like Melissa. She has downsized her Wardrobe and she Still looks classier and more on trend than Lisa ever looks. She mixes high and low and can wear a pair of shoes that are a few years old from Kohls and IMO looks more put together than Lisa ever does...Also enjoyed Angie's hair video today. I pretty much have similar hair and I agree with how she does her hair and how she colors it.....I really need to stop watching Lisa....seriously, can someone tell me how to stop watching the train wreck! :rofl:
Melissa....? Channel please?
Sorry this too so long..I think someone has replied to you already (And thank you!)...but just to make sure you see it's Melissa 55
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:The bag is absolutely authentic. If you go to the Website she linked, you will see it marked sold. I truly believe all of her items are authentic, otherwise she would never list her personal shoppers. The thing is that these fan girls actually call these places and order. Even the Shelia Fajl jewelry, they ask her when such and such will be back in. Same with Jenny Bird. Both have their own websites and Lisa's price is no cheaper, so obviously they could buy it elsewhere. She has sold a ton of Shelia's jewelry and on her site she has a wholesale link, so I am sure Lisa makes a nice profit. But not as much as she spends.

Remember her budget video where she cleaned her parents house every week for $50 and then Jawn matched that so she had $100 to spend each week? She was the mother of a one year old but had to have $100 a week to spend just on herself. I guess I am saying she has been an odd bird for a long time and it just keeps getting worse.
Talulla, You know I Never saw that Budget Video, but I heard about it..Do you know how long it was up before she took it down? And do you know Why she took it down?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

SweetGiftsGreedy wrote:I just watched Jan at sevendaysofstyle (used to be NYCmommy?) and she shows her new (used) Chanel Bag and I didn't feel anything but "Oh that is pretty. She will love that". But when Lisa showed her new "used" bag I felt real disappointment. It is weird how the two women can evoke a completely different response from me. I like Jan and she seems to use and appreciate her stuff. She is a SAHM but her carrying a Chanel bag seems to fit her style. You can even tell the way she handles her new bag. Lisa on the other hand held it up like it was toxic waste and had that look of it smells bad. Not to mention she had no idea about the type of leather or that it was a little different with a rounded flap. Chanel bags are different because of the chain strap. Maybe it is just me but you have to be more "delicate" when carry it because that chain strap kind of has a life of it's own. It isn't a schlepping around kind of bag. I hope she doesn't just throw it in her junk room. The guy she bought it from warned her about the chain and protecting the leather from chain dents it when not using it. Is she capable of taking care of a bag? Didn't she complain about the cats eating the tassels off of one of her other bags?
I am thinking this Sheila F is pretty shady. Why would she even spend time with Lisa much less finding her a Chanel Bag? I am guessing she is using Lisa to hawk that fake jewelry she has made in third world countries. I thought it was weird that she went to a jewelry trade show in NYC and didn't have a booth and apparently spent the trip showing Lisa the Dummies Guide to NYC while staying a a friends home in Great Neck. Doesn't sound like a professional business trip to me.
I agree, I like Jan. ...Not sure if Sheila is shady or what, but I don't think Lisa paid for that trip at all..

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

concern wrote:Lisa's new word "Perfection" .....
The new Celine bag is perfection ....
The LNA t-shirt she's wearing in her latest selfie is, perfection!
Expect to see her schlepping more LNA "stuff" ..... The LNA girls are following and commenting!
and I noticed on some that Tshirt instagram post over the weekend her fan girls saying how perfect it is bla bla bla.....Get's really Old after a while doesn't it! :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^In fact I have noticed a lot of "kiss-assing" posts on Instagram lately...If I can find them I will cut and paste here..but I am pretty sure they were just someone being funny and making fun of the stupid minions who LOVE everything and anything Lisa does and wears...They are just too over done to be real....I wonder if it is anyone here??? :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

txgirl wrote:
classicbeauty wrote:Melissa's channel is volmel55 which she now calls Melissa 55. Either search will find her on YouTube.
In Melissa's latest outfits of the week video each time she leaned over to adjust her camera etc. she'd place her hand over her shirt so it would not reveal anything, Lisa should do that as well, I have personally seen more of her that I ever wanted to see...surely she sees that when she edits, so she must not care that we're getting a peek at the "goods".
Exactly, Because Melissa is a Class Act, Something Lisa is Not...

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

She use to be fun to watch, and I found out about some things I probably wouldn't have if I didn't watch her videos. However, I really don't know why I continue to watch her. She is nothing like me, and as far as her lifestyle.....ack! It really hit me today when I purchased a new bag from Zappos. The Frye Vintage Stud Bag, and I put the Frye Campus Hobo in my cart to think about it. Both of those bags together are barely a third of what she paid for that Chanel, and I don't have to worry about storing it, caring for it, or insuring it!

A Chanel, Celine, or Hermes bag are not only ridiculously expensive, but warrant a lifestyle most of us will never have no matter how much we pretend. But that's the biggest difference. Lisa loves to play dress up and pretend, as did most of us as children, but unlike Lisa we grew up.

I've always wondered what kind of a temper tantrum she throws when she can't have what she wants...... 8-)

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Well I just wrote a very long post regarding being jealous or envious about Lisa...And not its gone for some reason.... I won't write it all over again because so many have you had said what I wanted to say,,,,but I wanted to say this..Lisa is NO ONE to be jealous of...Not one of you should ever be jealous (and I'm sure your not), but this I know..I wasn't born into money and my husband and I may have had our struggles in the beginning of our marriage financially, but we both worked on making our lives better and we have succeeded and now we are very comfortable and Appreciate everything we have. But more importantly, we have our health, family, children and we enjoy our lives to the fullest. We do what we love to do and we try new and different things and try not to limit ourselves. Sadly, Lisa lives a very shallow existence and her whole life revolves on her next shopping fix instead of focusing on her precious children and husband and extended family...that's all I have to say on that!

anmartin31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anmartin31 »

Lisa's fangirl/gift giver Lori (LL42863) just got a Chanel bag. I am sure Ivette will be next.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Well here's a Blast from the past...Lisa seemed much happier in this What's in My bag Video,(Feb 2009) which she says, she never been one to buy real expensive pocket books..Here she has a Steve Madden..

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

theglamourouslife chick commented that lisa looks like Madonna :rofl:

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

A friend and I were discussing Lisa and she brought up an interesting point. Granted we know close to nothing about John, we assume he's just a very nice hard working PATIENT man, but there could be more to this story, he could also be a very controlling man who indulges her as a way to keep her "happy", on a short leash.
She appears to have no real life friends, her world is very small and as a family they don't do much of anything. She goes to her parents, the post office, out to eat, shops, she takes her kids to-from school but that's it, there's no sports practices, music lessons...nada.
Do they go out on dates? do they go out with other couples? have friends or family over? I think we can safely say not often, if at all.
It's just a very empty life from what we "see", and maybe John likes it that way, maybe he just likes knowing she's close by or at home, and taking her out to show her off at Chipotle or Olive Garden in her getups.
It's all so "Pleasantville" :D
She has said they are home bodies and John hates to travel and fly, but why would he not make an effort to expand his kids' world a bit? why do they keep Brooke and Will isolated from anything different? it's just weird, no?
I'd love to get some thoughts from you all, y'all are so smart! Y'all are just PERFECTION! :rofl:

On another note, has she ever mentioned John's parents or any family of his at all?

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Well here's a Blast from the past...Lisa seemed much happier in this What's in My bag Video,(Feb 2009) which she says, she never been one to buy real expensive pocket books..Here she has a Steve Madden..
YES! Is this the one were she also said she didn't want to spend the money on a Coach bag?
Now she's all manic and tween emo about Coach buying out Stuart Weizmann, and I'm probably butchering Stuart's name but hello? RobertO Cavalli :rofl:

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Well here's a Blast from the past...Lisa seemed much happier in this What's in My bag Video,(Feb 2009) which she says, she never been one to buy real expensive pocket books..Here she has a Steve Madden..
Everyone changes, their looks, outlook, lifestyle, but I can't believe how much she had changed in five years. In that video she was probably 39? But she looked way younger.....like early 30's. Friday's video, with tht aweful red lipstick, she looked like she was almost 50.

With everything she's done to her face to try and look younger, she did just the opposite. In five years she has aged more than 10.....really quite sad.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

txgirl wrote:A friend and I were discussing Lisa and she brought up an interesting point. Granted we know close to nothing about John, we assume he's just a very nice hard working PATIENT man, but there could be more to this story, he could also be a very controlling man who indulges her as a way to keep her "happy", on a short leash.
She appears to have no real life friends, her world is very small and as a family they don't do much of anything. She goes to her parents, the post office, out to eat, shops, she takes her kids to-from school but that's it, there's no sports practices, music lessons...nada.
Do they go out on dates? do they go out with other couples? have friends or family over? I think we can safely say not often, if at all.
It's just a very empty life from what we "see", and maybe John likes it that way, maybe he just likes knowing she's close by or at home, and taking her out to show her off at Chipotle or Olive Garden in her getups.
It's all so "Pleasantville" :D
She has said they are home bodies and John hates to travel and fly, but why would he not make an effort to expand his kids' world a bit? why do they keep Brooke and Will isolated from anything different? it's just weird, no?
I'd love to get some thoughts from you all, y'all are so smart! Y'all are just PERFECTION! :rofl:

On another note, has she ever mentioned John's parents or any family of his at all?
I can Never understand this life...It is so extremely different from mine and it's just weird to me...Not saying that everyone has to be the same and like travel, go to Plays, Concerts ,etc...But they seem to do nothing except what you have mentioned and an occasional movie (which lately I haven't even heard her mention)...Lisa sounds extremely close minded and it seems like the only way she changes her mind about something or does something different (like go to NYC) is when someone Else convinces her otherwise. She doesn't really seem to have a mind of her own to decide what she likes or doesn't like...As far as the kids...it's actually upsetting for me to think about...My kids have always had so much going on, esp. my older one and I have spent endless afternoons, nights and weekends on soccer fields, recitals, Lessons, Plays, etc and I wouldn't have it any other way. As long as my child enjoyed it and was encouraged to do more, I would sacrifice anything to have them do what they love. At the same time my entire family has always gotten together for birthdays, special events, special milestones, even just a big Sunday Dinner...that's just what we do. As far as traveling, I've said before, you don't have to get on a plane to travel, there are so many places in driving distance besides the beach...I will never understand Lisa or her family..Never.. :?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

txgirl wrote:
YES! Is this the one were she also said she didn't want to spend the money on a Coach bag?
Now she's all manic and tween emo about Coach buying out Stuart Weizmann, and I'm probably butchering Stuart's name but hello? RobertO Cavalli :rofl:
This is the Very FIRST What's in my bag...If you punch in Whats in my bag Lisalisad1 on you tube, you will see another one she did a year or two later with the coach bag...I think that is the one you are talking about!

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
txgirl wrote:
This is the Very FIRST What's in my bag...If you punch in Whats in my bag Lisalisad1 on you tube, you will see another one she did a year or two later with the coach bag...I think that is the one you are talking about!
Yeah, she's come a long way baby...just not in a good way.
It's obvious how she's changed her face looking back at old videos. She was an attractive woman, and would still be if she'd allowed herself to age gracefully.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”