What are you like during your time of month?

owwlexandra
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What are you like during your time of month?

Post by owwlexandra »

I'm just suuuuper irritable and sensitive. I cry over nothing, and i'm just really mean. And i know i am but it's like my mind won't let me feel any other way. So my boyfriend is super careful and tries not to piss me off. Then towards the end i'm usually really cheerful, flirty, and "loving". So then my bf is really confused...I feel bad for him sometimes lol
Style is on the outside, beauty is on the in. <3

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

I faint...lol. My pain is unbearable, I lie there for a good two or three days with a hot water bottle just groaning. And I almost always take too many painkillers. My mood is weird, I'm either extra happy or extra snappy...usually snappy. I hate seeing people or talking to people. I get pissed over the smallest things. I'm usually in the mood to punch a wall, and then two minutes later its all rainbows and sunshine again :)
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

yum-martini
Informer
Informer

Post by yum-martini »

I don't get periods anymore (all hail birth control) but when I did get my periods, I was in a ton of pain the first two days. The remainder of the period, things like caffeine and cold would trigger cramps. I'd also feel really really bloated and gross, I seriously hated eating on my period.

Otherwise, I can't remember if I was particularly bitchy or not. I can imagine I was, though.

hanmyo
Talker
Talker

Post by hanmyo »

I have a really weird cycles its either 31 days or 45. (messed up ovaries) If its a 31 cycle im cranky, bloated, eat so much more and bleed heavily for 3-5 days. If its a 45 I'm VERY cranky (my temper knows no bounds) I eat more, I'm bloated and I have super horrible cramps that bring me to tears. I also bleed heavily for 5-7 days.
"Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers?"

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I'm really emotional beforehand, have sore b*****s (don't like writing it on here but you probably get it), and have very vivid dreams for a few days before I start. When it actually starts, I feel terrible physically for the first day (no cramps...just a feeling that's hard to describe) and have to run to the bathroom a lot. After that first day, everything is normal again.

moomin.
Debater
Debater

Post by moomin. »

On the topic of menstruation, I would urge you all to watch this great documentary called "The moon inside you".

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

I basically just get cramps.. I don't get moody or anything - I act exactly the same as I always do. I used to not even get cramps the first 4 years, then 1 day I got them and I've had them every time since :(

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I get extreme pain for 3/4 days. I would rather have a fairly pain-neutral period last a week than have this intense pain. I'm not able to go to school on these days unless I am in time and am able to take extreme painkillers. I often have to take 5 or 6 every few hours (depending on how much the packet says to let you take). It's REALLY bad. And yah I get emotional as fuck and really really irritable.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

I'm in a lot of pain the first day. Like to the point where until I can take a warm shower and take my Midol, I am a bitch. The next few days I'm tired, overly hungry and just feeling blah. I'm a lot more emotional and cry a lot more. I'm always sort of irritable, it's just my personality, but I actually think it's better when I'm on my period because I want to cry at commercials lol.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

thanks to birth control i dont really have much pain, just some uncomfortable minor cramps, but i do get incredibly moody and emotional for the first few days before i start, and then i just get really hungry all the time

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I get mood swings pretty bad,headaches,backaches and acne comes out when I have my period. I didn't have it for awhile because I was pregnant and then I was breastfeeding my baby so I just got it again in November she is 16 months old now.

Post by Guest »

I'm a complete emotional wreck for about a week. I get pretty bad cramping on the first 3 days and am sometimes even bed bound and look like I shoved a basketball down my top, but other than, it's all plain sailing.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

My problem isn't when I'm on my period, it's the week and a half leading up to it. Usually I get ridiculously emotional, I cry about everything and my feelings get hurt easily. Then I turn into a raging monster. You seriously have no idea..I dread the week leading up to my period because I am just MAD, about everything, I want to beat the shit out of everyone, I get so frustrated and want to throw tantrums and scream like a child, and I really can't help it. I try my best to not act out but sometimes I lash out at people. My boyfriend prepares himself every month for this and tries to not take anything awful I say to him seriously. Then once I start my period, I am a happy camper minus being sort of grumpy from having a headache/cramps/etc.

Oh how I hate periods!

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

I forgot to mention I eat like a freakin pig! I seriously constantly have to be eating leading up to/while on my period, lol.

Post by Guest »

i cry easily but that's it. i never get cramps or feel any sort of pain, thank god.

LanaChaton
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaChaton »

I'm exactly the same as I always am except I'm bleeding out of my vagina.
I do get cramps sometimes, but they usually are not so bad since I am on the pill.
Honestly, I think too many girls use their periods as an excuse to act like a bitch, or eat too much.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Pretty normal, only with cramps and no appetite. I never got cramps during my TOM until I was 17 and started taking Ortho Tri Cyclen. The first month that I was on birth control was so painful that I woke up screaming and crying in the middle of the night literally thinking that someone had stabbed me. I took it for another month after that with the same results and finally couldn't stand it anymore. I haven't taken the pill since. I still have pretty bad cramps on the first day, but as soon as I take something they're gone. I don't ever have an appetite, though. My periods only last for 3 or 4 days, thankfully, but I probably only eat once or twice during that time...I'm just never hungry.

princessvoldemort
Informer
Informer

Post by princessvoldemort »

A week before I get mine, my breasts start to get sore. I also get irritable and my anxiety shoots through the roof. A couple days before, I'm bloated. I do get cramps, but they only last for the first two days of my period, and they're nothing that some ibuprofen can't help. My periods last for 4-5 days, but sometimes they're 27 days apart, other times, they're 31 days apart.

sickofsomepeople
Informer
Informer

Post by sickofsomepeople »

I always get mine at the beginning of the month and I just usually eat lots of fruit, healthy stuff, exercise, sleep lots and watch movies. I try not to eat to much junk because I end up feeling even more sluggish.
"Every bruise is a hickey from the universe.. and everyone wants to get with the universe"
http://t-0pshop.tumblr.com

missvolansk
Learner
Learner

Post by missvolansk »

I don't have mood swings, doesn't break out (i actually break out one week after which is weird), don't have cramps or pain and am not bloated + mine lasts about 4 days so i guess i'm lucky. I don't even mind anymore when it's period time, the faster it gets over the better:D Honestly, i'm much more bitchier when it's just a regular day:D I have weird mood swings when i'm not on my period, like one day i get pissed so easily and the next day i'm calm as f. Maybe it's caused by birth control? Don't know:D

Return to “Period Care”