XSparkage Part 3

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 3

Post by handmadedolly »

Chlorophyll wrote:First things first: to handmadedolly, I am incredibly sorry that you are one of the (many) fans that Leesha has mistreated. That was a shitty thing for her to do.
Read my post again - I was not talking about Leesha.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She is such a fucking miserable troll. I can't wait for her to leave Paul and Violet....and try to spin herself into a victim, somehow.

Veruka_Salt
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veruka_Salt »

This was from someone else's instagram.. although the ones she posts of herself aren't much better.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

That hair is so LOUD. Is she putting her hand below her hip? So awkward.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Blech I hate when people wear stupid little belts with dresses that don't match. And don't wear it that high up if you're already bitching about your weigh, because it always makes you look pregnant no matter how skinny you are! Irks me!!

withdrawn_melancholy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by withdrawn_melancholy »

LiddlePallid wrote:Blech I hate when people wear stupid little belts with dresses that don't match. And don't wear it that high up if you're already bitching about your weigh, because it always makes you look pregnant no matter how skinny you are! Irks me!!
Yeah she is wearing that belt too high, it just accentuates how badly her boobs are looking lately. She should really head over to /r/abrathatfits (really anybody having issues, or just to be sure you're wearing the right size) They could be looking much better. I know my prepregnancy bras never fit the same after even at the same weight, your body just changes.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Too bad she's not skinny, and she does look pregnant. Sucks to have a gut. But, that's her lot in life. She's got bigger fish to fry. She's in a loveless partnership that will never end in a decent marriage. She's a shitty excuse for a mother, and her YT "career" is an absolute joke that never materialized in a meaningful way.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

All of her full body shots are skirts and dresses. Does she wear pants at all?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I suspect she resorts to dresses, b/c they flow right on over that big barrel gut of hers. It's hard to keep a svelte body when you're constantly napping, gaming, avoiding parenting and shoving a college-level junkfood diet down your greedy gob. I sure as shit couldn't do it.

#gutcamo

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

If I saw Leesha on the street I wouldn't look twice at her for her weight. She's smaller than most American women and isn't even fat at all. Get over yourself. There are people with 100's of lbs to lose who bust their asses and eat right. Her weight issues are just another reason to hate her kid for destroying her body. She'll never be happy with herself especially not now that she's stuck getting roped in to being a wife an "mother" for awhile before these two split and Paul takes the kid.

That hair. You're not 15 years old Leesha get over the crazy hair.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

From her IG/FB feed

Dat BeautyCon haul!
@makeupforeverofficial Plexi-gloss in 502P. Will I wear it out? Probably not. Did I need it? Obviously.
Pathetic. You don't even use half the products you hoard in your makeup room yet you buy more products admitting you won't be using them?

withdrawn_melancholy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by withdrawn_melancholy »

I think more people would look at her because her hair than a blue lipgloss.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Yeah, she looks a hot clown mess at all times.

kristenwelch89

Post by kristenwelch89 »

Why would she buy something that she wouldnt wear out? And on top of that since when does she care what she wears out? She has always worn bright and out there shades... I really don't understand these youtubers and their hoarding makeup issues. They rarely do giveaways and they keep mass quantities of crap they wont ever use.

I have a ton of makeup. Seriously, a ridiculous amount. But if there is a single thing that I don't touch in a month it gets given away or tossed out. What is the point of holding onto it? :roll:

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

The hoarding aspect is super alarming to me too. But so many of the beauty youtubers do it, and they all copy each other, so to them it's normal to have these giant collections. They also think it's normal to have an entire room dedicated to their hoard. And they try to justify it by saying it's their job. If Leesha were more creative with what she already had, she could easily dupe that blue gloss from her own stash.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Shopping for wedding dresses feels out of character because she doesn't want to get married. I don't know why she is not able to stand up for herself and say that she doesn't want it. Lol for the mint green paint for the craft room.

I still think, that she should switch to weekly vlogs, she could make it much more interesting, it would look like she actually has a life and don't just sits and watches Netflix non stop, so maybe even the views would be higher.

OutWithIt
Informer
Informer

Post by OutWithIt »

I don't think she should get married either. She's too immature. Plus, if she's been with Paul for this long why do it. Just to have a party? Then, have a PARTY, but you don't need to get married just to celebrate your love for each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's already over the wedding thing, you can tell lol. At first I thought she wasn't going to annoy me as much when she first got back from her :vacation," but then she started complaining about dress shopping and that did it. Also in her BeautyCon haul, I was surprised she held Violet for half the video. But she was making me nervous because she didn't take that brush container away from her that she was sticking in her mouth - that cap on the end could have popped off and choked her at any second.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

I wonder if she's voicing all this disinterest in the wedding to Paul, and if she is, what must he be thinking about it? Also, did she really pronounce boutique as "bow-teek?

One thing rubbed me the weong way in her last vlog too. She mentioned something about being glad to receive all that stuff at BeautyCon because she never would've heard about it otherwise. Dude, I thought makeup was your passion. As a beauty blogger, isn't part of your job to keep tabs on upcoming products and brands? I'm not saying she's gotta know every single thing about everything, but these days she's only learning about this stuff when it's given to her for free. And she said the Amazon Prime sale wasn't that great, but of course that didn't stop her from buying something. God forbid a sale go by without partaking in it.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

The girl needs a new bra. She is always in tank tops and the straps dig (what looks like painfully) into her shoulders. I bet she has deep red marks when she takes it off.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”