Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki And John [nikitabanana88]

Post by Bazinga! »

YouslessTube wrote:
Bazinga! wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 am
YouslessTube wrote:Check out Nikki's recent video on her yourfavoritenikki channel. I also feel John did something sketchy. But she's not accusing him of cheating which seems suspicious. Some are speculating he's coming out as gay. Idk guess wel'll have to wait and watch out for their sides of the story.
There were some people speculating he was gay even before they broke up. I hope one of them tells what happened because John said they would but Nikki said she doesnt plan on explaining anything. But that she might need to make a statement later but not for months probably.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Whoa! I just watched the new vlog Nikki uploaded a few minutes ago, (you should watch it if you want) she went to a doctors appointment and got a "checkup" I think she put that bit in there on purpose, she wants people watching her to pick up on the fact that either John definitely 100% cheated or is gay.
Yeah I wonder what the appointment was for. Sounded like she hadn't been there in a while and to go all of a sudden is odd. Kinda weird on John's IG he just seems to be having the time of his life. Maybe he just told Nikki he didn't want to be a family anymore. He's having a lot of fun as a single man now.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

I would be gay too if I experienced Nikki as a wife.
Constantly felt bad for John.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

notsoniceee wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:53 am
I would be gay too if I experienced Nikki as a wife.
Constantly felt bad for John.
Haha same! πŸ˜‚ She was so dominating & controlling. Her arrogance can be seen in the "buying a car without asking my wife" & "finding babies in my belly" videos. She expects him to be her yes-man. I'm not surprised he broke up with her, I saw it coming years ago. It all began when she had Iris.
Also, is it just me or do her mom & sister seem a bit off & weird with the way they talk & interact with Nikki? Plus Iris is super rude & bratty. She's spoiled rotten.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

Sometimes John reminded me of Bruce Jenner. Not only looks wise but...The way Kris/Nikki would dominate and yell at them. Emasculate them. etc... I don't think John would actually cheat on Nikki. She had full control of him but I wouldn't be surprised if he came out as gay or trans

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

notsoniceee wrote:Sometimes John reminded me of Bruce Jenner. Not only looks wise but...The way Kris/Nikki would dominate and yell at them. Emasculate them. etc... I don't think John would actually cheat on Nikki. She had full control of him but I wouldn't be surprised if he came out as gay or trans
Why could I totally see John being trans

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I really really recommend watching Nikki's video with her dad. It's very telling of how she really is. She puts on a show for the vlogs & smoke screens her audience to believe that she's a mature, smart woman who has her shit together.

Also, anyone remember Ultimate Expedition, that show made by the Dudesons? Even the girls there said Nikki was untidy & her tent space was the dirtiest.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Nikki has always been really immature. Dumping all her cats on her sweet dad? wow! Lol you could tell he was still pissed about it to this day.
I always felt bad for John because Nikki was always so controlling and bossy. When she bitched at him about the truck his uncle sold to him for cheap, that was the last straw. Honestly Im glad John finally was able to get away from that monster and live his own life.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Tami wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:42 pm
Nikki has always been really immature. Dumping all her cats on her sweet dad? wow! Lol you could tell he was still pissed about it to this day.
I always felt bad for John because Nikki was always so controlling and bossy. When she bitched at him about the truck his uncle sold to him for cheap, that was the last straw. Honestly Im glad John finally was able to get away from that monster and live his own life.
You're right, that was really the last straw because John didn't leave her a car which was savage of him! πŸ˜‚ She's a master manipulator, sweet talker & a champ at playing the victim. She has spoiled Iris way too much to the point where she can't even brush Iris's hair or put on chapstick without her throwing a screaming hissy fit! John can finally breathe & go back to his passions without the constant nagging & condescending remarks from Nikki.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

If John cheated, I'll change my mind about him....but for now.. I 100% blame Nikki. The way she has treated him and those around her is not right. I always felt bad for John. He was basically mentally abused. I'm glad he's able to get away. I just hope he didn't do some idiotic like cheating because cheating is never right in any situation.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I just saw that someone commented on her recent live stream video that they're from Minnesota & saw her house listed for sale. :o

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

YouslessTube wrote:I just saw that someone commented on her recent live stream video that they're from Minnesota & saw her house listed for sale. :o
They probably have to sell and split the money. Sucks bc they probably haven't built much equity in it.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

YouslessTube wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 pm
I just saw that someone commented on her recent live stream video that they're from Minnesota & saw her house listed for sale. :o
John is lucky they weren't married. Nikki would probably have gotten Iris, the house, and half his money.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Did you all see Nikki's recent live streams & vlogs? She's highly incompetent in every aspect of life. While Nikki was live streaming Iris slapped her super hard. Then she was biting her in another live stream. Her kid is out of hand and a mannerless brat.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Tami wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:57 pm
YouslessTube wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 pm
John is lucky they weren't married. Nikki would probably have gotten Iris, the house, and half his money.
So true! Just saw her recent video, she’s moving into a one storey 3bhk house.

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

I saw her video and was surprised to find out that house was 4000 sqft. Wow that's a big house.... I wonder how much they bought it for?? They never seemed like they made much from YouTube.

anirudhsilai
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anirudhsilai »

I love them both as entertainers/comedians but I think the split was long overdue, unfortunately.
First, sharing your private life with the public is risky business. The more you try to make money from your lifestyle, the more your life will turn into something like a reality show for the sake of views. On a radio interview (https://kymnradio.net/2017/08/02/nikki- ... ters-love/) Nikki actually refers to their vlog as a "reality show." Everything has a price. PVP broke up amicably and are still decent friends and respect each other. Hopefully Nikki and John can still be on good terms, but they might have carried on for too long.
I loved their pranks from the beginning and, as comedians, they deserved to be rewarded handsomely, but it gave N&J no incentive to mature and settle down, in fact just the opposite. They've never had real jobs since ~2009. When they had Iris and the prank channel went into a tailspin, they were partially forced to mature. Nikki did in some ways and John in others, but not that much. Nikki is oversensitive, clingy and wants to be a Hollywood star too much, and John lacks commitment and doesn't know how to communicate properly. Neither of them is very organized. And they tried to live off vlogging and the money they'd made from the pranks; I can't imagine them in stable finances now.
And the proof's in the pudding that they (at least Nikki) spoil Iris. She talks over them, gets mad when they try to groom her or give her medicine, and always gets into Nikki's things, yet Nikki never correct her (John seems better on this). Seems Nikki still considers Iris a baby - remember she was in diapers and a pacifier until 3.
Based on what John said about making "mistakes," it's clear that one of them snapped and things got ugly. It's not out of the question that he cheated.
I hope they quit vlogging and find something more meaningful to do that doesn't showcase their private lives anymore. John said he was trying to consult with some media companies but Nikki is still vlogging, and I get weird vibes from her family as if they're just playing along for her.
Not that I think they're bad people or anything. They seem well-intentioned, their pranks never failed to make me laugh when I needed it, and I wish them both the best going forward.

anirudhsilai
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anirudhsilai »

I loved their pranks, which never failed to make me laugh when I needed it, but this is long overdue.
First, sharing your life with the public is risky business. The more you try to live off your lifestyle, the more your life will become something like a reality show for the sake of views. On a radio interview (KYMN), Nikki actually referred to their vlog channel as a "reality show."
Second, while their pranks were funny and well-rewarded, it gave N&J no incentive to mature or settle down. They never had real jobs since ~2009. When they had Iris and the prank channel went into a tailspin, Nikki matured in some ways and John in others, but not that much. Nikki is too sensitive and wants too desperately to be a Hollywood star (having even signed Iris up for commercials), John lacks commitment and doesn't know how to communicate properly, and neither is very organized from day to day. They tried living off vlogging and the money they made from pranks, and equate success with big house and lots of accessories; I can't imagine their finances being sound now.
The proof's in the pudding that they (at least Nikki) spoil Iris. She's otherwise a sweet kid, but talks over her parents, gets mad when they try to groom her or give her medicine, and gets into Nikki's things, yet Nikki never corrects her (though John sometimes did).
I hope they both stop vlogging and return to private life to do more meaningful things. John mentioned on IG how he is consulting with some media companies but Nikki is still posting and I get weird vibes from her family like they're just playing along for her.

sookieme
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sookieme »

I'm thinking it's cheating or drugs.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

sookieme wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:06 am
I'm thinking it's cheating or drugs.
from who? John or Nikki?
Nikki likes to drink for sure....

rowdy801
Stalker
Stalker

Post by rowdy801 »

Hi y'all! Just made an account to hop in this discussion.

I have a couple theories, and to be honest it's very likely that it's not just one reason. The finality of it that Nikki expressed almost immediately, and the fact that she refuses to discuss it, seems suspect.

I think one theory y'all have had is likely - Nikki's turned into a complete rude, controlling bitch for a while. Maybe John got sick of it and left her. But I feel that if that was the case, Nikki might play the victim and be badmouthing John constantly for leaving her.

Another possibility is drugs/alcohol on John's part. John said in their Never Have I Ever video that he was sent to a wilderness program/boarding school as a teen, and I was in several too, and I know that a huge portion of people there were there for substance issues. He didn't detail why, and claimed that it worked for him in the video, but from personal experience I can attest that substance issues have a way of resurfacing.

Return to β€œN-Z”