notsoniceee wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:49 pm
sookieme wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:06 am
I'm thinking it's cheating or drugs.
from who? John or Nikki?
Nikki likes to drink for sure....
Yup she sure does love drinking!
Last edited by YouslessTube on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki And John [nikitabanana88]

Post by YouslessTube »

rowdy801 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:39 pm
Hi y'all! Just made an account to hop in this discussion.

I have a couple theories, and to be honest it's very likely that it's not just one reason. The finality of it that Nikki expressed almost immediately, and the fact that she refuses to discuss it, seems suspect.

I think one theory y'all have had is likely - Nikki's turned into a complete rude, controlling bitch for a while. Maybe John got sick of it and left her. But I feel that if that was the case, Nikki might play the victim and be badmouthing John constantly for leaving her.

Another possibility is drugs/alcohol on John's part. John said in their Never Have I Ever video that he was sent to a wilderness program/boarding school as a teen, and I was in several too, and I know that a huge portion of people there were there for substance issues. He didn't detail why, and claimed that it worked for him in the video, but from personal experience I can attest that substance issues have a way of resurfacing.
I’m glad you brought it up. I used to watch them when they lived in Corona! Nikki was a great person, she was funny, could take jokes/roasts, made fun videos etc. But turned into a MEGA BITCH after birthing Iris. For some reason she became controlling, short tempered, bossy, dominant, rude, careless, superficial with John.

Her abusive behaviour was spilling onto the vlogs & we could see how fake & bitchy she became. What irks me is that she never controlled her daughters unacceptable acts. Her child is a brat, she literally slapped nikki HARD in a vlog, she jokes about farting in mom’s face when she was asleep, doesn’t like to be groomed, makes a ruckus if things don’t go her way. I’ve notice nikki hasn’t taught her basic manners like sharing. I’m actually glad John left her. He deserves someone better.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

Ive met both John and Nikki in person before. It was at parties but every time Nikki was drunk. Like really really drunk and would belittle John. This was before Iris though so I dont know if she still gets drunk like that. John was actually really kind and decent every time too.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

It's kind of disturbing how Nikki is parenting. Iris is a spoiled brat, has no manners, and has no discipline at all and whenever she misbehaves Nikki just laughs it off and reaffirms all the bad behaviors. She treats that little girl like she's an adult friend and peer. Its really weird. Iris is gonna be major trouble when she's a teen.
Also its so pathetic how Nikki just begs for free money these days. She does live chats on Youtube every night for over an hour just to get all the suckers to donate Superchat money to her. She's milking being a "single mom" in every video. Its so pathetic. Get a real job girl!

Indydavid1982
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Indydavid1982 »

My guess is John cheated. If you watch the last video where he was supposed to come home from fishing and spent more time at the cabin instead, it really just feels off. While he should have time to do things he likes it wasn't fair to expect Nikki to stay home with Iris while he went and played. It isn't as if her was staying home with Iris while Nikki went off having fun (in less you consider the expedition she went on). It just seems John wanted to have his cake and eat it too. I am not suggesting Nikki was perfect but I am suggesting they both had a role to play in whatever happened. Let's try not to trash either of them. Why speculate on someone's sexuality, drug use etc? It seems this site is filled with bitter people who love to bring others down. UGH

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

If it was cheating, I'm sure Nikki would have exploited the situation for views and money by now. I don't think she would have kept quiet about that at all!

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Nice to see John back on his channel again fishing with Iris. He seems to be doing pretty good and even has a real job now. I'm proud of him.
Nikki on the other hand is still begging for free money every night on her long boring live chats.
I'm sure neither one of them will ever explain what happened...but I actually respect that. It's not really any of the viewers business to know. I'm glad they didn't air any dirty laundry or argue publicly about what went down. I wish them the best of luck in moving forward. Iris is lucky to have them both.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

I'm siding with Nikki on this one....so far....
But do we know what John spent the money on? Was it housing, food, baby stuff, etc DURING their relationship? Or was he stashing money away for himself? Because she mentioned not receiving a paycheck all the years they were together but if all the money was just in a joint bank account and spent on both of them then a paycheck probably wasn't necessary and its wrong to be suing for past wages of when they were together

Just wondering because my hubby and I own a LLC ourselves. 90% of the pay is paid to me for tax reasons but I put it all in our joint bank and my hubby has the same access to it as I do. Maybe I should start protecting myself as if we ever break up I dont want him to be asking for a paycheck of our past money. lol At the same time, I want him to be protected with everything to so this is a wake up call to me.

I guess it all comes down to if John is still making money off THEIR videos and content. If so, Nikki should be paid 50/50. As far as I know, facebook doesnt pay so I dont think he's making money off the facebook posts? But I DO see ads on their prank channel so John's a snake if he's taking the money.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

John posted this response but it soon got deleted by Nikki:

JohnsFishingChannel 2-28-20
1 hours ago
Easy to believe a one-sided story. This is all not true. I don't expect this comment to be up long but here are some truths. We both spent all the money we ever made. We never had an LLC. We paid over $400,000 in rent living in Los Angles for close to 10 years. Our cell phone bills alone were $40,000 for 10 years ($200 dollars a month x12 x2 x10), Nikki demanded we fly first class wherever we went which was insanely expensive. All of our vehicles were bought for us by my family (Ford Escape, Honda Accord, Volvo xc 90, Ford Bronco, Ford 150). On top of that, my family loaned us over $100,000 over the last ten years so we could be "Youtubers". Taxes were astronomical. When I left Nikki changed the locks on our house and took ALL of our personal and business belonging totaling over $40,000. Nikki took all of our production equipment. Those Macs were worth $5,000. I got a PC worth $250 and it wasn't capable of creating videos. The money from Nikkis Youtube red show went towards buying our first Minnesota house, which Nikki decided to walk away from even though I told her she could have it, we lost it all. There is so much more to this story. There are going to be lawsuits and the whole truth will come out. I struggled just as much as Nikki has for the last year. I just choose to keep it to myself until now. I went out and got a full-time job. Nikki refuses to work because she thinks its beneath her. I pay for everything Iris related. Swiming, dance class, school supplies, clothes... EVERYTHING. Don't believe everything you hear here because its a lie. I left because I was tired of getting screamed at all day every day. Nikki is the angriest and meanest person I've ever encountered. She regularly told me during our relationship she would do anything to ruin my life if she had to. And here we are.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

notsoniceee wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:53 pm
I'm siding with Nikki on this one....so far....
I dunno notsoniceee. There's always 2 sides to every story like he said. Just based on whats come out so far, I gotta side with John Boy on this. They were both foolishly living WAY above their means in California for 10 years which is already the most expensive state to live in. All that money was totally wasted by both of them month to month.

mikibble
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mikibble »

one thing that’s throwing a bit of a wrench in john’s story is they actually do, or did, have a company.

https://www.bizapedia.com/ca/nj-productions-inc.html

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

There's two sides, though I can see how the mess happened. Being unmarried and in business together can turn messy. Easy to not worry and think it's "our" money, I don't need a paycheck or separate accounts.

I believe they were living above their means. I believe that she did most of the filming when they turned vloggers yes? And obvi half the "pranks". But he's clearly lied about the LLC. And I can see a petty spouse locking the computers.
Notice he doesn't deny that?

Possibly he "pays for everything" because they have no formal child support order, or because he has all the $. Curious to see how it plays out.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

Yeah, its so hard to say until we hear more. I think Nikki has victim mentality and always sees herself as the victim.
Like I mentioned before, I personally saw Nikki treat John like crap at parties but this was years ago and its possible she grew up after that.
But it is weird that John would lie about the business and be petty enough to lock her computer a year later. And she said in her stream she didn't have access to their business payments.
Technically, she can just request alimony and child support and make lots of money since he claimed all the money himself.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

They were never married, so don't think you can ask for alimony. But child support, yes.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

notsoniceee wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 pm
....and its possible she grew up after that.
Grew up? Hardy! She's always come across as extremely immature and naive on the vlogs. She seems like the most immature 31 year old grown-ass woman I've ever seen in my entire life. Even in MN now, she's still chasing that crazy pipe-dream of being some big Hollywood actress or model and then opening a zoo for animals? LOL It's not gonna happen! Then she allows her sick elderly sweet father to buy her a brand new car and townhouse...while she sits on her lazy ass at home every single night doing live-chats on Youtube panhandling for superchat donations. I truly believe it when John says "Nikki refuses to work because she thinks its beneath her." IMO for the sake of Iris, she needs to swallow her pride, give up Youtubing, and go work a real 9-5 job...and pay her father back ASAP before it's too late to do so. All that being said...if John did swindle her, it was probably very easy to do since she's so naive and hung around for 10 years with no money in her pocket and no bank account. Can't blame anyone but yourself.

BarnDance21
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BarnDance21 »

This is my first post. I've been a lurker for some time and wanted to weigh in..

Anyway, its hard to know what the truth is. I don't even want to take a side.
Unlike many, I honestly didn't see this coming. I liked them both. I like John and I have always thought he was mature and a good dad & partner to Nikki. If she was indeed mistreating him, that's terrible and he was right to leave a toxic relationship. As difficult as splitting is, neither need resort to revenge, spite and public disclosure of their private matters. I truly want the best for both going forward. As a child is involved, I honestly think we should all feel the same.

I will say however, that John's most current demeanour appears to me as a facade. I could be wrong. But his sudden reappearance and influx of IG posts acting unbothered, as well as his defiance in regards to all of Nikki's statements, make me think there's perhaps more truth coming from Nikki than John (at the moment).

If Nikki is being truthful about everything, I find it absolutely despicable for one parent to try to intercept income and valuables from the other. The earnings should be 50-50. John feels that he's somehow entitled to more than 50% due to past vacations, shared bills, alleged spending by Nikki, as well as the fact that his parents paid for cars. Sorry, but none constitute viable reason for John to receive more than Nikki. The bills were SHARED, and he obviously consented to Nikki's supposed spending. I do sympathise with his family, but the loss from the cars unfortunately can't be pinned on just one side. Especially now at this point in time. As far as John trying to claim rights of the earnings from Nikki's recent vlogs, no way. I can't imagine how he expects to have a court rule in his favour for the rights to her videos.

Ofc, we have no idea if any of this is true or not, but if it is, I hope to God he sees reason and drops it. Any interference of Nikki's (sole?) income is harmful to his own child.

Also, its 2020, as odd as it may seem, Youtubers and other similar social media influencers are a legitimate career. They also do have the potential to earn significant wages. Do I think that Nikki could work more consistently and creatively as a Youtuber than she currently is? ABSOLUTELY. But I won't say that she needs to grow up and get a "real" job.

When all is said and done, N&J are co-parents. All earnings need to be 50-50. This whole debacle shouldn't even have to go through the US courts.

Interested to know how everyone else feels. Again-- want to be clear I truly do not favour a side in this. I just wanted to state my opinion on how things appear to me.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

The past is the past and there's no way they'll be able to show and account for all the past 10 years of expenses unless they kept perfect receipts from everything they ever bought. If I was the ruling judge, since they've proven they can't play fairly together anymore, I would make them BOTH delete or demonetize ALL the old pranksters and Vlog videos that they both did together from Youtube so neither of them ever makes another cent off them going forward. Any videos they made on their own since the day of the split they should be entitled to keep each on their own. I'm not sure what the custody arrangement is with Iris. If it's 50-50...that's fine. But if Nikki has her the majority of the time, then John should be paying child support. Nikki took possession of their old house that had $100K equity sunk into it. Seems like she immediately sold the house or allowed it to foreclose. Sorry, that was her $100k of "Ultimate Expedition" money flushing right down the drain. The computers and production equipment that was used for their old "business" should be divided 50-50. Most of it is probably outdated or being obsolete now anyway. Case closed. Move on with your single lives...and play nicely together...for the sake of your child.

cyncha83
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cyncha83 »

Is anyone still watching them?

Vonneeee
Learner
Learner