Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:I told you they were engaged. When I say fact, I meant it :rofl:
The suicide girl was another suicide girl. She had attempted suicide 2 years ago. I only assumed it was the girl that made all the comments. BUT, I did say I wasn't sure.
And when I say fact, well, now what do you think :rofl:

I have no reason to bullshit.
I dread the day you'll come here and say cupcake n.5 is in the oven :P

Will she really marry him (I mean...he can't really support himself...) or do like with Bobby and stay engaged until it's over?
Will Michael move in with Kandee and all her kids?
What Bobby thinks about it?
Why is suddenly Ellie allowed to be shown?
So many questions :P

Damn I'm so curious to know what his family thinks :P
Maybe they are ok with it cause she is rich? :P

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady_Mary »

4leaflover wrote:I told you they were engaged. When I say fact, I meant it :rofl:
The suicide girl was another suicide girl. She had attempted suicide 2 years ago. I only assumed it was the girl that made all the comments. BUT, I did say I wasn't sure.
And when I say fact, well, now what do you think :rofl:

Ok Lady you got my deepest respect now, loool!!! I can't believe they will actually pull through with this? What do you think? :-) do tell!
I have no reason to bullshit.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

Hahahhahahahahah Michael proposed??? :rofl:

It's just so funny, the greasy-haired, unemployed wannabe artist cheese lover and the crazy leopard Firecrotch Famous YouTube makeup artist :rofl:

On a serious note, I second the questions raised by a previous post-

How is he going to support himself? Is he going to chip in with the household expenses? Will he take up any job in Reno or wherever Krazy lives, just to support himself?

Are they going to move to Nashville, with his parents, where he currently lives? Is Kandee going to bring her children there, or will they be banished as she's going to assume 'wifely' duties and pop child #5 with father #4, while the others remain neglected and irrelevant because they can't generate as much sympathy, views and gifts as they did when they were little?

Will his religious, close-knit traditional family accept the disaster that the woman is? Seriously now....he's setting himself up for failure.

Then we have the wedding, free gifts, views, maybe a reality show, then the baby, then the divorce, until Kandee becomes completely irrelevant.
She seems to have learned nothing from her mistakes, but continues to perpetuate them. I feel sad for her children and their broken lives.
She values a strange younger man over her own kids. It must hurt like crap.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:Wonder why she hasn't announced the engagement, with so many comments congratulating them. She hasn't even commented on his posts. I did notice that none of his family have congratulated them or hers for that matter.
They're looking for a home in Los Angeles.
But she can't move to LA with her kids? how can she do that? I remember she was all upset cause she is stuck in Nevada because of them. Will she just leave them with their dads?? :o I wonder how can she solve that problem.

I noticed too that she hasn't said a single word about it, so weird!!! She always commented everything he posted.
True also nobody from his family seemed to have said a word.
I wonder what Kandee's family thinks...husband n.3 a guy without a real job? :?

Ah for sure this is going to be interesting :P I bet she will regret marrying him when she will get tired of paying for all.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

4leaflover wrote:Wonder why she hasn't announced the engagement, with so many comments congratulating them. She hasn't even commented on his posts. I did notice that none of his family have congratulated them or hers for that matter.
They're looking for a home in Los Angeles.

4leaflover, you're the most knowledgeable here about Kandee and her shenanigans, I take it you're someone from her or Bobby's inner circle. Thank you for the info ;)

I bet she's made enough money to buy a house in LA, at the rate her minions are going with views, sponsorships and glaminar tickets. Though the demand has been much lower this year than on her previous scaminars, she's still raking in big bucks. I wonder for how long, she's not doing anything long-term for herself or her children. Probably relying on their fathers to support them exclusively.

How can a single young man marry a much older woman with so much baggage? It boggles me. He appeared to obviously be with her for the freebies, and their relationship didn't seem to be that serious. She was with his family just a couple of times, and everyone had long faces and din't seem too happy, he attended that friend's wedding by himself, without her, it just seemed that they were in for the fun parts and trips and nothing else.

It's really strange and ludicrous at the same time. I give them a couple of years tops. He'll then be forever enslaved to paying child support, that is if Kandee's worn out uterus can still produce children at her age.

What's going to happen with her kids? I also wonder how come she can post videos with the youngest now.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Complete silence on Kandee's social medias. She hasn't said a single word or posted a picture. WEEEEIRD.
I wonder if Michael posted the picture too soon? :P

Anyway, I really want to see if the wedding will happen. I wonder if she was starting to be less clingy so he got scared to lose the free trips and he proposed? :rofl:

Snow8White
Learner
Learner

Post by Snow8White »

So, 2 hours ago on FB, Tiffany asks "Please pray for my sister" and the minions go crazy. "OMG Is Kandee okay" "what happened" etc.

25 minutes ago, Michael posts his vidcon vlog. Nothing seems off on his social media.

We've all been wondering what the families think about the engagement.
Anyone else think Tiffany's plea for prayers is in regards to the engagement and not something that happened. If something serious had happened to Kandee, Michael wouldn't have posted a vlog a short time ago. Interesting.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Uh interesting!!! I wonder what happened!
Tiffany FB is private so I can't see the post, curious to see what will happen.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

I just want to know why she hasn't announced the engagement yet. Maybe she is planning a huge reveal video, i'm thinking something along the lines of her 4th of July video. "Whats that in your eye? its my huge engagement ring" :rofl:

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

4leaflover wrote:Does anyone smell cupcakes in the oven :rofl: :rofl:
OMG Say it isn't true?!!! for the love of god! part of me is like "NO poor children" the other part of me wants her to end up single with 18 children looking like a clown at 65! :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :? :? :? :? :? :rofl:

Kandee still silent...interesting. Someone asked about Tiffany's post and this is Michael's reply:
mcastromusic yes everything is fine! She has been going through a lot lately but everything is good!

I must admit it's really funny, Michael posts about the engagement and Tiffany asks to pray for Kandee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

ElizabethE wrote:Hahahhahahahahah Michael proposed??? :rofl:

It's just so funny, the greasy-haired, unemployed wannabe artist cheese lover and the crazy leopard Firecrotch Famous YouTube makeup artist :rofl:
OMG, you got me roaring with laughter at this one.... "crazy leopard Firecrotch" hahahahhaha :rofl: EPIC!

Anyway , i was just thinking that Michael might rip her off...hahah :-D I bet he would get a nice settlement if he divorced Kandee, like she would have to pay him serious "life support"... can you imagine? Tables would be turned for Mrs. Firecrotch Rathead. :FU:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

QueenE wrote:I must admit it's really funny, Michael posts about the engagement and Tiffany asks to pray for Kandee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Word! It's like Tiffany saying "Dear Lord, here we go again.... "

@4leaflover : that engagement has to be like 2 weeks old, right? Wasn'T that picture taken at lake tahoe? Weren't they visiting there like at least a week ago? Gosh, I can't believe how spot on you were :) high five to my Kandee Spy! :tu:

Can you imagine what the grease monkey's kid what look like? I have to imagine a baby with that koala bear face and kandee's ratty red wig hair... ugh.... Some people shouldn't procreate. In fact, there should be like a "drivers license" test to pass before becoming a parent....

ColdAs-H
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ColdAs-H »

So I'm new. Long time lurker. Just wanted to say I also smell cupcakes in the oven...however I wonder if Kandee will take it out before its finished baking.

mollyollio
Learner
Learner

Post by mollyollio »

ColdAs-H wrote:So I'm new. Long time lurker. Just wanted to say I also smell cupcakes in the oven...however I wonder if Kandee will take it out before its finished baking.
I highly doubt it, though I wonder if the prayer request could mean a rocky start to the baking process... After 35 you're considered "advanced maternal age" and high risk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

oh dear Lord if it is so, I'd die of laughter, because it's so omg unreasonable and stupid. not because children are bad, but because, heh, in Kandee's position it's very ill-logic to have children

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

What do you mean by ill logic? :)

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Woah- if they're moving to LA- what happens to Blake and Alani or even Elyse? Isn't Bobby and Blake and Alani's father in Nevada?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I can totally see kandee becoming the visiting mom having the kids over during the weekend every etwo weeks or so! Jordan is old enough to look after himself, Alani and Blake's dad would probably sigh a breath of relief if that nutcase wasn't looking after them two and I can totally see Bobby being happy of reducing contact with kandee to a bare minimum. He must be furious about one of kandee's last instagram pictures in which she displays lil elli.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

realistic_dreamer wrote:What do you mean by ill logic? :)
eh, I mean she already has many children and she doesn't look after them properly. Her husband is also like a little child - he needs to be looked after and she needs to feed him and pay for him. what will she do with another child

Return to “Kandee Johnson”