Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

Post by Lady_Mary »

QueenE wrote:I guess his family just thinks he is young and they let him have fun. I imagine they would say something if they get the invitation to the wedding Image
Do we actually know if they met?I mean was kandee officially introduced as the new gf to them?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Does anybody know what her "horrible" week actually had in for her? Could watch the entire videoto be honest.... Did she break one of her ugly nails? Lol

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

4leaflover wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:@4leaflover what ring? Do you have some screen shots for us?

Unfortunately no, no photo. However, I do know this for a fact. I know he bought her an engagement ring. FACT! The cupcake in the oven soon is gossip shit. Only my opinion that IF she can conceive, she will.

Yes, they have met her numerous times Lady Mary! There's even a video or 2 of that.
Wow thanks for the quick info! Interesting.... need to check out the video then to analyze the body language of the parentsImage hmmm so he did buy a ring. I wonder why she hasn't spilled the beans yet... As if she can keep a secret .... I guess we'll find out. ..

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Well keep us posted . She sure will try to market it harder than the kardeshians.... omg... kandee's wedding would be such a trash fest....

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She went to meet his family for thanksgiving, so just look for his vlog around that time ;) she went there with cheetah print pants, pajama shirt and her crazy hair :rofl:

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

How did Michael afford a ring for Kandee, she probably bought it herself :D or gave him the cash for it. He doesn't have a job and lives with his parents, and off Kandee's freebies and 'generosity'. Instead of investing in her kids, she raises the 5th 28 year-old one. Mother of the Year!!

Oh yea Kandee's wedding would be the talk of the town....imagine the hair, the dress, the shoes, the guests and the toast :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:Does anyone remember the girl that constantly commented on Kandee's Instagram about killing herself? I thought her name was "metal" something.
Oh yeah I remember her, it was scary. She commented on Tiffany and Michael's IG as well. Under every single picture. Hopefully they blocked her. She changes usernames though, but you can spot her easily with her copy paste messages.
I haven't seen her lately, but I haven't really checked their IG much.

Maybe Kandee gave Michael the ring Bobby gave her :P You know the one she wore like twice.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

How does everyone know shes engaged for sure? I've been stalking and don't see a mention of it or see a ring in any of her pictures.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

JStone+ wrote:How does everyone know shes engaged for sure? I've been stalking and don't see a mention of it or see a ring in any of her pictures.
Nobody knows for sure actually. 4leaflover mentioned it here, but nothing came directly from Kandee or Michael.
Pretty sure she would make a video with mega high pitched voice to announce it :P

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

QueenE wrote:
JStone+ wrote:How does everyone know shes engaged for sure? I've been stalking and don't see a mention of it or see a ring in any of her pictures.
Nobody knows for sure actually. 4leaflover mentioned it here, but nothing came directly from Kandee or Michael.
Pretty sure she would make a video with mega high pitched voice to announce it :P

Gotcha!
I went back and looked at a couple of her recent videos and the Drugstore Haul with Ellie she's wearing a ring that could resemble an engagement ring on her finger. I would post a screen grab but i'm on a different computer and i am no where near computer literate haha
anyways the ring either looks extremely gaudy (definitely her taste) or it is just another costume piece...guess we shall see!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:
QueenE wrote:
4leaflover wrote:Does anyone remember the girl that constantly commented on Kandee's Instagram about killing herself? I thought her name was "metal" something.
Oh yeah I remember her, it was scary. She commented on Tiffany and Michael's IG as well. Under every single picture. Hopefully they blocked her. She changes usernames though, but you can spot her easily with her copy paste messages.
I haven't seen her lately, but I haven't really checked their IG much.

If you have read Kandee's twitter, the "friend" who is in need of prayers is that girl! "SUPPOSEDLY" sh jumped off a building!
is it really her? where does it say it? :o :o

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Well if someone stalked me like that and left suicide notes all over my social media I sure would notify the police
Just to be on the safe said. This is common practice on Internet forums btw.admins have to report it. Btw, I don't believe that she liked or harmed herself. I positive if anything like it happened news would go viral.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I'm sure Tiffany replied to at least one of her private messages, not sure about Kandee but she replied in the comments. I read people saying they tried to talk with the girl to help her but she never replied. She would just keep posting and posting the same thing.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I doubt it. Maybe it's someone who wanted to plan a shit storm. Besides, if you really want to kill yourself you just do it. You don't post suicide notes like nobody's business for weeks on a multitude of social media profiles of "YouTube gurus".

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Lol thinking about it is actually kinda funny: kandee that notorious attention whore is getting spammed by another ambitious attention whore. Getting a taste of her own medicine, eh ;-)

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

It can't be that girl.
Kandee tweeted about it 23 h ago, last tweet from the girl was 22h ago.

Ser
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ser »

You're thinking of tomboy metalhead, she's still commenting. There was another fan (username started with a 'p', I think) who posted a few days ago on one of Kandee's recent pics, just one post which was calm, who said she was going to end her life for several reasons, including an abusive ex. Kandee replied, the fan replied and thanked her for her words and that was the last the fan posted, I believe. Possibly could be her. Sad though, the fan seemed to have had a bad run in her life. Poor girl. I hope it's not true.

Ser
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ser »

My last post isn't showing up to edit this in, just went back to the post the fan (not the tomboy metal head teen) had commented on ( and googled her name. She did, indeed, end her life. Very sad. May she rest in peace.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Ser wrote:My last post isn't showing up to edit this in, just went back to the post the fan (not the tomboy metal head teen) had commented on ( and googled her name. She did, indeed, end her life. Very sad. May she rest in peace.
I can't find anything in the comments. .... its like 300 comments underneath that post Image

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Oh shit. ... This seems to be real! !! The girls name is Sarah Boren from Pocatello Idaho (I used to live close by actually, but I don't know her).the service was she died aug 28 th and was 31 years old. This is sad :-( it doesn't say how she died. Jesus kandee should have called the police...

Return to “Kandee Johnson”