Charles MEAL ticket Trippy - Part 39

heya
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles MEAL ticket Trippy - Part 39

Post by heya »

o_O wrote:It was awful watching Allie and Charles in the vlog today talk about what happened to him. It really hits how serious his condition is. And it showed Allie as very loving and concerned. Hard to watch but heartwarming the interaction between the two of them. I hope he can find medications that will help him and not hinder his well being.
I agree. It was very hard to watch, can't imagine what he is going through.

honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honestlysucks »

SuperLurker wrote:Jesus fucking Christ, why didn't they go to a hospital?! It almost sounds like he had a stroke.
\

Haven't watched the vlog yet, but I totally agree. He still could go.

chrisc
Debater
Debater

Post by chrisc »

Not smart Charles, not smart.
Bigger version, if it's hard to read: http://i58.tinypic.com/5bp4w6.jpg

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

chrisc wrote:Not smart Charles, not smart.
Bigger version, if it's hard to read: http://i58.tinypic.com/5bp4w6.jpg
Ugh.

Charles should have left that alone. I wouldn't have touched that comment with a 100-foot pole.

I hope he doesn't feel some vindication from that misinformed comment.

corndoggy_
Talker
Talker

Post by corndoggy_ »

^i can't tell if he's trying to defend her or make the situation worse. But either way, he needs to learn to ignore those kinds of comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

Oh that wasn't Alli in the vlog? Nevermind. Saaaaaaaarry. :P

^Looks like Charles is defending Alli (although he chose the only comment that would affect him in regards to Alli :roll: )

Makes me think they did talk at the wedding..

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

Is Charles' reply to that comment supposed to be supportive, like meaning it's a load of crap, or is he acting like it's true and he's just finding out? He should have just left that comment alone.
Allie seemed really upset in the new vlog, understandably. I kinda like her more knowing she gets upset when Charles is sick. She's still extremely boring and I hate when she just talks to the camera, I usually skip those parts.
I'm a bit confused about why the flight attendant didn't call and have an ambulance ready to at least look at Charles when they landed. They can't be trained for everything but I think they call and ask what to do when they have medical emergencies in the air. They have a lot of medical training for CPR, seizure care, heimlich maneuver, etc. In a situation like this, he needed an ambulance. It could have been a new type of seizure he hasn't had before or a stroke, anything.
If he keeps spending all his time worrying about upsetting people, one day he'll have an emergency and won't get help because he'll worry it will scare the people around him. Well damn it, Charles, they'll be a lot more scared if they watch you die. Get some help!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Please continue the discussion here : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=17005

PolishRainbow
Learner
Learner

Post by PolishRainbow »

SuperLurker wrote:How is it that no one in Charles' band of merry idiots thought to bring him to a hospital after not being able to talk...
It's probably because this is a potential side effect to the drug, and they knew that, so going to the hospital doesn't make much sense.
What bothered me was how at such a time Charles obviously cared so much about 'not disappointing the viewers' and worrying about how he's going to edit the vlog. I don't think ANYONE would be disappointed if he were to miss a day. Come on. He obviously desperately needs a break from such a stressful job. Also, I didn't like how A3 was going at him about how he needs to be serious. He can't - making a joke is his coping mechanism. He obviously doesn't want to be serious about this because it's too difficult for him.

Darling
Learner
Learner

Post by Darling »

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Been a minute since Charles spoke in the comments huh? smh sigh.

Return to “Charles Trippy”