MsGoldGirl

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsGoldGirl

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Does anyone else think most of those outfits were not really appropriate for the convention..I really didn't like anything except for the shoes!

I hated the Loft shirt she wore with the yellow skirt! Looked like something I'd see a cute little old lady playing bingo in...not at a fashion blogger thingy.

The Kate Spade dress looks much better on than hanging on a hanger, that's for sure...everything else I agree with you on. Not what I would have chose for myself to wear.

And wtf is up with that reptile bag she has?? Am I the only one that doesn't think it looks like a dress up kind of purse? I'm sure it's expensive, and probably a nice bag, but that doesn't mean it's appropriate for a cocktail party!! Maybe out for the night having cocktails!! :tu:

SpeedFreak
Learner
Learner

Post by SpeedFreak »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
SpeedFreak wrote:
gooroosphailin wrote:Her younger son was arrested if you look at his ask.fm, all he says is "we did criminal things". Her life and kids aren't as perfect as she tries to make it out to be.
The pool incident, I'm sure. Which really wasn't a big deal.. If it had been serious I doubt Marnie would have included it in her vlog, laughed about it and had all the kids over at her house after.
What WAS the Pool Incident? may i ask? thanks.
It was in a recent-ish vlog, but before she started doing dailies.. The youngest son and his friends stuck their feet in their community pool when it wasn't open and someone called the cops on them. Another one of the boys mom's called Marnie and told her what was going on, she showed up and the boys were all in a cop car.

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:Her vlog regarding packing for the conference thingy was a big snooze fest. :zz:

Marnie does not realize how lucky she is to have the life she has. Worried about various shoe and jewelry pieces like its emergency preparedness or something. Then the hubby randomly calls her and approves her to buy a mac book or whatever it was since she deserves it. "After much debate" she decided OK!!! Spoiled rotten she is! Oh there's Method stuff on sale....sighhhhhh, ummmmmmm, pauses.....stay focused Marnie. Yea right. This woman could not handle a day out in the real world, real work force, that would be a quick reality check for her. She leads such a carefree life. No wonder she is friends with hoardganized like jen, at least she has children but still!

Marnie did have a full-time job - she was a teacher.

Do you really think for one second that Marnie would be friends with a bimbo like Jen????? They have absolutely zero in common. Marnie lives in the real world, Jen lives in a fantasy land that doesn't actually exist.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Does anyone else think most of those outfits were not really appropriate for the convention..I really didn't like anything except for the shoes!

I hated the Loft shirt she wore with the yellow skirt! Looked like something I'd see a cute little old lady playing bingo in...not at a fashion blogger thingy.

The Kate Spade dress looks much better on than hanging on a hanger, that's for sure...everything else I agree with you on. Not what I would have chose for myself to wear.

And wtf is up with that reptile bag she has?? Am I the only one that doesn't think it looks like a dress up kind of purse? I'm sure it's expensive, and probably a nice bag, but that doesn't mean it's appropriate for a cocktail party!! Maybe out for the night having cocktails!! :tu:
Agree, I have seen a lot of Marnie's clothes and bags and she has a lot of other really nice dresses she should have worn with one of her LV purses.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

What WAS the Pool Incident? may i ask? thanks.[/quote]
It was in a recent-ish vlog, but before she started doing dailies.. The youngest son and his friends stuck their feet in their community pool when it wasn't open and someone called the cops on them. Another one of the boys mom's called Marnie and told her what was going on, she showed up and the boys were all in a cop car.[/quote]

Wow, you think they would let them off with a warning first..That seems kind of harsh..but maybe there was more to the story? I have never seen that vlog... Thank's for letting me know!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

AnninEngland wrote:
imnotfatimbigboned wrote:Her vlog regarding packing for the conference thingy was a big snooze fest. :zz:

Marnie does not realize how lucky she is to have the life she has. Worried about various shoe and jewelry pieces like its emergency preparedness or something. Then the hubby randomly calls her and approves her to buy a mac book or whatever it was since she deserves it. "After much debate" she decided OK!!! Spoiled rotten she is! Oh there's Method stuff on sale....sighhhhhh, ummmmmmm, pauses.....stay focused Marnie. Yea right. This woman could not handle a day out in the real world, real work force, that would be a quick reality check for her. She leads such a carefree life. No wonder she is friends with hoardganized like jen, at least she has children but still!

Do you really think for one second that Marnie would be friends with a bimbo like Jen????? They have absolutely zero in common. Marnie lives in the real world, Jen lives in a fantasy land that doesn't actually exist.
Jen...Bimbo? :rofl: ..Sorry, but that is not the word I would use to describe Jen :D

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Bchbunnie4 wrote:

Agree, I have seen a lot of Marnie's clothes and bags and she has a lot of other really nice dresses she should have worn with one of her LV purses.
Wow...in today's blog she looked like she was going to a beach part in that baggy red dress that she had on! Can't say I was a fan of that...at all!! I think she WAY over thought the whole clothes thing and did herself a huge disservice with what she chose to wear over the weekend! The cutest thing she wore was the outfit to fly in that she changed out of as soon as she got there! She should have stuck with more things like that!

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
AnninEngland wrote:

Jen...Bimbo? :rofl: ..Sorry, but that is not the word I would use to describe Jen :D

I think maybe Bimbo has a different interpretation in the US?

Here we use Bimbo as someone who is an airhead. Bimbo and blonde usually go together as in blonde bimbo. For me the word Bimbo sums up Jen.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

I've never understood the appeal of Marnie. She latched onto this younger crowd for dear life to gain subscribers IMHO. Rem when she and Nur were road dogs? LOL.

She reminds me of someone's bitchy grandma. Those brutal lip colors she wears do her no favors.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
AnninEngland wrote:

I don't watch Marnie much anymore. Can someone tell me who Jen is?

matte
Debater
Debater

Post by matte »

CourtneyShane wrote:I've never understood the appeal of Marnie. She latched onto this younger crowd for dear life to gain subscribers IMHO. Rem when she and Nur were road dogs? LOL.

She reminds me of someone's bitchy grandma. Those brutal lip colors she wears do her no favors.
:rofl: I can see it.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

^^ The pink old lady lipstick and that awful reptile bag don't help either. She reminds me of my MIL before the dementia, except my MIL wasn't as snarky.

KeepNreal
Talker
Talker

Post by KeepNreal »

Dear Marnie Goldberg , You must be a special kind of stupid to actually think it works in your best interest to be such a snippy rude bitch to your own subscribers in the comment sections of your videos. WTF is wrong with you? These ladies are there watching because they actually like you for some reason, why can't you be polite or even just plain civil when they ask questions? You are seriously so fucking rude! Every time I see your snippy little comments to these well meaning women I'm like ARE YOU SERIOUS? Was that necessary? Do you feel superior now Marnie? and I feel sorry and embarrassed for the subbie that has been condescended to so harshly in a public forum. Rudeness like that just irks the hell out of me. It's one thing if a commenter is attacking your or being rude but you snip when they just ask harmless questions woman! Take an etiquette class or something you hateful rude ass bitch.

P.S. You are legit fashion challenged and should be paying closer attention to your "friend" Erin's fashion advice sweetie.

* FYI * I watch your videos and have for years. I will give you credit for being an intelligent, attractive woman with a funny, dry sarcastic sense of humor who is a good Mom and has raised good kids. I think you seem to have a good marriage, a nice life and a lovely home. I'm not trying to be a hater, but I have honestly just had fill of seeing you be rude to your subscribers in the comments of every single video. It blows my mind, I just do not understand why you can't be nice to the people who support you by watching and commenting on your videos everyday. They are the ones who help you make money at your "job". Give those poor ladies the benefit of the doubt and be kind when they ask you a question for petes sake!

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

KeepNreal wrote:Dear Marnie Goldberg , You must be a special kind of stupid to actually think it works in your best interest to be such a snippy rude bitch to your own subscribers in the comment sections of your videos. WTF is wrong with you? These ladies are there watching because they actually like you for some reason, why can't you be polite or even just plain civil when they ask questions? You are seriously so fucking rude! Every time I see your snippy little comments to these well meaning women I'm like ARE YOU SERIOUS? Was that necessary? Do you feel superior now Marnie? and I feel sorry and embarrassed for the subbie that has been condescended to so harshly in a public forum. Rudeness like that just irks the hell out of me. It's one thing if a commenter is attacking your or being rude but you snip when they just ask harmless questions woman! Take an etiquette class or something you hateful rude ass bitch.

P.S. You are legit fashion challenged and should be paying closer attention to your "friend" Erin's fashion advice sweetie.

* FYI * I watch your videos and have for years. I will give you credit for being an intelligent, attractive woman with a funny, dry sarcastic sense of humor who is a good Mom and has raised good kids. I think you seem to have a good marriage, a nice life and a lovely home. I'm not trying to be a hater, but I have honestly just had fill of seeing you be rude to your subscribers in the comments of every single video. It blows my mind, I just do not understand why you can't be nice to the people who support you by watching and commenting on your videos everyday. They are the ones who help you make money at your "job". Give those poor ladies the benefit of the doubt and be kind when they ask you a question for petes sake!
I'm standing up and **APPLAUDING**. This was very well put. This needs to be said and heard by Marnie - including the last paragraph giving her credit where credit is due. I agree with everything you've said. So many times I've wanted to comment, but choose not to in case she takes it the wrong way and yells at me. It's true, she can be so condescending. I can't agree with you more about taking advice from Erin. Erin has tried over and over to help her, but she just can't seem to grasp the concept of what looks good on her. I hate the way she piles on the huge jewelry pieces and ends up looking like an overly decorated Christmas tree. I agree she's an attractive woman and an excellent, involved mom.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

^^^Well said...please refer back to my shark reference about Marnie. :D

Melstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Melstar »

Omg. She's SO delighted to share the photo that pegged her at 29.. Wonder how many pics she had to try before getting that result?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

KeepNreal wrote:

=!
Do not agree with this one bit. I cannot abide Erin Busbee. She has neither style nor flair. Fashionista she is not.

Marnie is her own person and good on her for that.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

AnninEngland wrote:
=!
Do not agree with this one bit. I cannot abide Erin Busbee. She has neither style nor flair. Fashionista she is not.

Marnie is her own person and good on her for that.[/quote]

AnninEngland, why do you say that? I'm genuinely curious. I always like to hear a different perspective. I think she has great style and flair. What am I possibly not seeing?

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

Matteroffact wrote:
AnninEngland wrote:
=!

Marnie is her own person and good on her for that.
AnninEngland, why do you say that? I'm genuinely curious. I always like to hear a different perspective. I think she has great style and flair. What am I possibly not seeing?[/quote]

I agree, I absolutely love her style, and I think she gives excellent tips for dressing your age and your specific body type.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

Melstar wrote:Omg. She's SO delighted to share the photo that pegged her at 29.. Wonder how many pics she had to try before getting that result?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL! This is so classic Marnie! Get over it dear, you LOOK your age. Those gaudy earrings and giant necklace aren't detracting from your sour face.

Marnie's personality could make anyone ugly.

Return to “MsGoldGirl”