KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella PART 1

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella

Post by Meep »

hahaha yeah I very much doubt the battery died. THAT was an over exaggeration, for sure. And I bet they totally did ask for charity. BUT NO ONE SHOULD GIVE THEM CHARITY BECAUSE THEY HAVE PHONES AND CAMERAS AND CLEAN CLOTHES therefore they should not be given help.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

Meep wrote:The UFO Vlog has been posted. I'd say it is fake if there weren't strangers in it and Kate's reaction to the whole thing. I've reacted similarly to something unexplained that I've seen!

What are your thoughts?
One guy in the comment said it was a helicopter. If it wasn't moving in circles I would have said satellite. Someone else in the comments mentioned that Kate and Cory live in a 'military area' so it could probably be a test flight for something the military will announce in 5 years like that other stealth aircraft they had.

They saw a UFO as in an unidentified flying object but I don't think they saw aliens. Going by what scientists have said based on probability such as number of planets viable for life versus the number of planets in the universe, I do believe that there are other planets out there with life on them, even if it's in a way that we don't understand yet. What I don't believe is that if that life form was smart enough to conquer interplanetary travel, they wouldn't be stupid enough to be caught on camera while doing it.

You make a good point. I would have thought it was fake if not for the strangers reactions but it still could be fake. A hoax that Kate and Cory just happened to catch on camera. After everything went to rent a movie, it was all very anticlimactic. If that happened to me I'd spend the rest of the night watching the stars.

The 'battery dying' thing was also ridiculous.

All that being said, the universe is so amazing, anything is possible.

itswhatevs
Learner
Learner

Post by itswhatevs »

nothingwrong wrote:It is. I see it everywhere now, that Nissan Juke is absolutely hideous.
Yes it is and so is ther color

facepalmeverywhere
Learner
Learner

Post by facepalmeverywhere »

7 years to pay off for a shitty looking car!
Genius!
Has anyone noticed her new profile pic and cover photo in her personal fb account?
The display pic looks like its screaming "help!my soul is being sucked by an evil demon smokey monster over there" and her cover photo seems to agree saying "yes, I am sucking her soul and it is delicious" *creepy smiles*

As for the UFO.....well at least there was something entertaining to watch in her few days of boring talking vlogs....maybe the UFO came to take away her hideous car...even they couldn't stand it! :P

itswhatevs
Learner
Learner

Post by itswhatevs »

I just watched two minutes of the vlog she just posted and I remember someone on here talking about her so called " receiving compliment" she just said at a red light she got complimented ..... in her car really?

Honestly her "twirly" bobby pinned mess looks like spider legs and a Mullet -___- she's got to be full of herself if she thinks she can pull that off...... A real model can't even work that train wreck

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Oh look a day where strangers compliment her. First about her hair, then her car. Wow. Lets throw a parade.

HeroineofTime
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineofTime »

I really like her, but she's really starting to annoy me. Her latest video consists of:
-Her talking about her car.
-Her going to stores.
-Her talking about her hair.
-Her talking about her costume.
-Her talking about her car some more.
I understand, I would be really proud of my first car too, but it's been 3 episodes of it now. They're, like, on repeat.
"FTC" is just guru code for "They are paying me to say all of
this, but I don't want you guys to think I'm a huge sellout
(even though I am)."

HeroineofTime
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineofTime »

cute wrote:
HeroineofTime wrote:I really like her, but she's really starting to annoy me. Her latest video consists of:
-Her going to stores.
I understand, I would be really proud of my first car too, but it's been 3 episodes of it now. They're, like, on repeat.
Sorry I just don't understand how you can like her. Have you even read this whole thread?! It amazes me how people like her and Cory, I just don't get it!! I mean I understand if people liked her like 1-2 years ago..she was likeable back then, but now?! Come on!

Sorry, I just don't get it lol
I actually haven't read all of it yet. :P It's very long. I probably should though. /nods
At first I found her really cute and sweet, but lately she's been acting a bit more rude and annoying, like when she screams into the camera and gives me a heart-attack. Very r00d. I don't like Cory though. He seems like a child.
"FTC" is just guru code for "They are paying me to say all of
this, but I don't want you guys to think I'm a huge sellout
(even though I am)."

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

HeroineofTime wrote:
cute wrote:
HeroineofTime wrote:I really like her, but she's really starting to annoy me. Her latest video consists of:
-Her going to stores.
Sorry I just don't understand how you can like her. Have you even read this whole thread?! It amazes me how people like her and Cory, I just don't get it!! I mean I understand if people liked her like 1-2 years ago..she was likeable back then, but now?! Come on!

I actually haven't read all of it yet. :P It's very long. I probably should though. /nods
At first I found her really cute and sweet, but lately she's been acting a bit more rude and annoying, like when she screams into the camera and gives me a heart-attack. Very r00d. I don't like Cory though. He seems like a child.
No worries. It's ok to like Kate but not like the things she does too. I like her, don't like some of the things she does. I guess that plants me directly in the grey area. :)

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

So, now she wants to do a charity thing to determine her next hair color. The "color" that raises the most money wins and goes to a charity. Hmmmmmm...................... Sketchy?
.......meow.......

CandiPuff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CandiPuff »

Long Time Lurker. :HK: Hey!

I actually commented on her latest video saying I thought her car was ugly and the engine sucked. Someone complained at me. hahahaha. :mock:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

cute wrote:
-Her going to stores.

I don't get it either. I have read a lot of this thread and even before, I was like WTF. she's so in love with herself and full of herself. always talking about HERSELF and how awesome she is for getting a loan. that explanation was ridiculous. good on you for being a complete loser, kate.

CandiPuff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CandiPuff »

The people on her channel are vicious. :/
I'm Candice Redfield on there.

nutnhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by nutnhoney »

Code: Select all

So, now she wants to do a charity thing to determine her next hair color. The "color" that raises the most money wins and goes to a charity. Hmmmmmm...................... Sketchy?
I saw that too. Guess she's being creative with getting funding for her European trip. Every time she mentions, "charity," I cringe. I don't understand why more people don't see her for what she is. She's become 110% narcissistic since she moved to California. Her minions encourage it. I mean, all she posts are photos of her face. She's so out of touch with reality.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Speaking of charity, I wonder if Cory ever donated like he was supposed to.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Doubtful. They're both the type who would have to tell EVERYONE so that they can get their praise. If he did indeed follow through with it, he surely wouldn't keep the information to himself.

And I just can't take anything charity-wise seriously when it comes to either of them. I hate feeling that way, but I've yet to see any proof otherwise.
.......meow.......

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

CandiPuff wrote:The people on her channel are vicious. :/
You are brave.

I suppose I don't post directly in the comments is because I like my youtube channel too much. It's got all of my favourites on it. I don't want to get bombarded by comments for the rest of time. But you are very brave to do so. I thumbed up your comments, it's one of the top two at the moment.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

I am borderline not liking/liking Kate. Nearly everything she does is freakin' annoying, but I still feel like the old Kate is in there somewhere...

I don't know why I bother sitting there carefully typing out a comment to post on the video sometimes. I end up removing it because I know it's so not worth the bother at all but here's what I WAS going to comment today:

"The only reason I can see as to why late vlogs are bad is that it disconnects the viewers. This stuff happened too long ago for it to be completely relevant or exciting to the viewers especially if they have seen it in another video on here or Keek and on Twitter. I also feel like what's the use in commenting or Tweeting the YouTuber about their video when it was so many days ago... I still watch and you're allowed to be behind, but it feels like I'm watching old videos."

copycatcrayon
Talker
Talker

Post by copycatcrayon »

lalal0ve wrote:Speaking of charity, I wonder if Cory ever donated like he was supposed to.
I seriously doubt he did anything with the money. I've been wondering what happened to the money they raised for River and that animal hospital, too. She's learned that if she sticks the word "charity" in front of anything that people will be very generous. Even when she has a record of not following thru with donating they money they still give to her.
cute wrote:I posted comments like yours but I ended up getting banned on two accounts so I can't do it anymore :fit:

that's why I come on here to blow off some steam lol

(and it still amazes me how that big war in the comment section about her faking the new years eve thing just lasted a day..amazing. i wish i could yell at every single one of her "dedikaters" and knock some sense into them.)
You got blocked because you legit spammed all their accounts. I would have done the same thing to be honest. You were trying to be a hero and now you're all butthurt because everyone still likes her.

CandiPuff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CandiPuff »

Remera wrote:
CandiPuff wrote:The people on her channel are vicious. :/
You are brave.

I suppose I don't post directly in the comments is because I like my youtube channel too much. It's got all of my favourites on it. I don't want to get bombarded by comments for the rest of time. But you are very brave to do so. I thumbed up your comments, it's one of the top two at the moment.
Thanks. :) It doesn't bother me much because I don't upload any of videos on youtube. <3

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”