TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 4

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 4

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

That agenda page is bad. Really bad. It looks like something a preschool teacher would make for her class. And I like how she has her username in the background, as if someone is actually going to print it out and steal it.

She has NEVER once mentioned anything about riding bikes until this video. She hardly ever leaves the house and, when she does, she drives. Where are these elusive bikes that they ride all the time?

I feel like she's just making shit up to be a part of the "collab". I've seen her use the water pitcher, so I can believe that, but the rest of this is bullshit.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Dipdipdip - they have to do lists, that are actually cute in the $1 sections at Target and Michaels. I don't know what she thinks she's doing. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Spankme wrote:Dipdipdip - they have to do lists, that are actually cute in the $1 sections at Target and Michaels. I don't know what she thinks she's doing. Lol

I was thinking that. I am in the UK which isn't as planner mad as the US, but I know several shops in my town that sell pads of agenda pages that look like that one (but 100 x better). I have one on my fridge and it was £2 for 50 sheets.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

P.S. I don't get why she keeps creating planner stuff that already exists. There are gaps in the market. If you hang around on planner forums/blogs (as I do :oops: ) you will come across plenty of convos about products that people wish existed.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Aw :/ yes there's a lot of cute things in those dollar sections! I think she doesn't care, and creates things like that anyway, because she knows people will buy them. There's always a few idiots that will buy something just because they like the person who made it. So although it may be shit, they think it's the best thing ever.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

This is what she has in the description of the latest video. very professional... :roll: :lol: :lol:
Items Mentioned:
1. Brita Water Pitcher
2. Nalgene
3. Space Heater
3. Netflix
4. Bicycles
let's see if she fixes this.

nobody pays more than $200 for cable a month even with HBO and other premium sports channels. Where is she getting that info? $600?? what???

They really need to sell the second car and use the money to pay down the loan before talking about these little items to save a little money here and there.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

LazyEyedSusan wrote:That agenda page is bad. Really bad. It looks like something a preschool teacher would make for her class. And I like how she has her username in the background, as if someone is actually going to print it out and steal it.

She has NEVER once mentioned anything about riding bikes until this video. She hardly ever leaves the house and, when she does, she drives. Where are these elusive bikes that they ride all the time?

I feel like she's just making shit up to be a part of the "collab". I've seen her use the water pitcher, so I can believe that, but the rest of this is bullshit.
That's what came to mind when I saw the agenda page!

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

LazyEyedSusan wrote:That agenda page is bad. Really bad. It looks like something a preschool teacher would make for her class. And I like how she has her username in the background, as if someone is actually going to print it out and steal it.

That's what came to mind when I saw the agenda page!

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

xyz wrote:i dont have a landline or "cable" i just pay for internet and hulu and then redbox newer movies bc netflix sucks (and have a cell of course)

also again i agree i think the choices she makes are bc she HAS to bc they are living PC2PC not bc they WANT to...i mean she cuts corners EVERYWHERE...i mean its one thing to cut corners or save money on bills but she/they don't even have "play" or "leisure" money either..

they have 30K in debt..pinch pennies everywhere on everything (dont recycle, wastes paper towels, heavily contributes to deforestation and and shit like a motherfucker AND dont have ANY money to have any kind of a life with? i just dont get it...

is colby getting paid with invisible money? bc it literally goes no where!

That's where the drug use comments came from, lol. It would make more sense if she said she was helping a sick family member with meds they can't afford or something. Don't steal my idea Jaime, you don't buy meds for other people. ;)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I think this is kind of a ridiculous thing to speculate about because it's completely baseless. There is really nothing to suggest either one of them has a drug problem.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

My best friends from Morgantown. Nothing wrong with it

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Her planner page is trash. Why does she bother? She's not a graphic designer, she has no eye for design, and the layout doesn't even make sense. It's some piece of crap she threw together in 2 seconds. The pathetic thing is old ladies will pity buy it. :roll: Honestly, I think the fact Jamie looks like she could use the extra money makes the pity buying even more rampant. It's not just people buying it because they like her or whatever.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Spankme wrote:My best friends from Morgantown. Nothing wrong with it
I wish she would show us a bit more of it. I love seeing where people live. Everything she has shown us or mentioned make it look like a dump. I could never understand why a couple who don't appear to have any family ties there didn't move. I wish she would do some vlogs showing us something other than car parks and the hiking trail.
Honorary Melissa wrote:Her planner page is trash. Why does she bother? She's not a graphic designer, she has no eye for design, and the layout doesn't even make sense. It's some piece of crap she threw together in 2 seconds. The pathetic thing is old ladies will pity buy it. :roll: Honestly, I think the fact Jamie looks like she could use the extra money makes the pity buying even more rampant. It's not just people buying it because they like her or whatever.
Fan buying is huge on YT. You see it a lot amongst the crafters on YT. They make absolutely crap and stick it on etsy. Their viewers buy it despite the fact there are considerably more talented people on etsy making the same thing.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

:rofl: I just checked out her Etsy shop. Did she lower the prices? Everything is $2 now.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Loopyloo - west VA in general would never be my pick. I'm from Charlottesville Va. Love it!
But yeah Morgantown isn't terrible. I'm just sure the area she lives in looks like trash.

HonoraryMelissa - I know that she posted on facebook that everything today was buy one get one free. So if everything was $4 before, then that would make sense her dropping it to two. But idk, because I've never looked at her shop.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Honorary Melissa wrote::rofl: I just checked out her Etsy shop. Did she lower the prices? Everything is $2 now.
Wow. Once she has taken off the costs of the materials and the listing I cannot see how she is making any money. You need to sell a LOT if you are charging low prices. She ought to maybe look into offering printables instead.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Spankme wrote:Loopyloo - west VA in general would never be my pick. I'm from Charlottesville Va. Love it!
But yeah Morgantown isn't terrible. I'm just sure the area she lives in looks like trash.
YTers do give us non-Americans an odd view of America. I have seen so many videos of Target/Wallmart/Hobby Lobby car parks that that is now my vision of America! It's kind of a shock when someone does a video showing art galleries or lovely cafes or beautiful architecture!

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Oh honey, you have to look up Charlottesville VA! It's beautiful. There's much more to America than that shit they show. I promise = )
To be honest, IMO West Virginia is one of the shittiest states. Don't me to offend anyone, but I don't care for it.
Up north is beautiful. The architecture of homes and businesses are beautiful. Plenty of places with coffee shops and galleries, museums, etc.

But my friend and her husband went to college in Morgantown. I just texted her and asked if she knew Jamie. Still waiting for a response. Lol

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

loopyloo wrote:
Honorary Melissa wrote::rofl: I just checked out her Etsy shop. Did she lower the prices? Everything is $2 now.
Wow. Once she has taken off the costs of the materials and the listing I cannot see how she is making any money. You need to sell a LOT if you are charging low prices. She ought to maybe look into offering printables instead.
Yeah, there is no way she's making a profit. The circuit machine alone to cut the stickers is over $200. Then the price of the sticker sheets, shipping (doesn't she offer free shipping?), shipping supplies...

I think all she cares about right now is proving she's not a fail. She'd rather lose money than have zero sales and have everyone here laugh at her. The pity sales plus all her sales and offers = $12 a day, if even. I also think she thinks she's building up repeat customers or something and will grow. I highly doubt it though. Watch her close up shop in a few weeks and she's going to have lost a ton of money. :lol:

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

She's just introduced pregnancy stickers

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”