Everything Beauty Related drama- shaaanxo's facebook group

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Everything Beauty Related drama- shaaanxo's facebook gro

Post by noragrets »

a3r0dactyl wrote:and some of these girls have the audacity to go LIVE on facebook while they do their crusty ass makeup...
who in their right mind is so vain that they believe people give a shit enough to watch??
(and I'm a vain ass bitch tbh but I would never do that shit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
these are the posts i do not understand! even weirder is the fact that i've seen quite a few with 100-200 people live watching. i assume they're all people like me who are scrolling past while the video autoplays

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

Oh my gosh that chick with her lipstick is such a psycho, sorry, but sending your bf texts like that is rude and immature! And all the fuss about a damn lipstick? It's lipstick for heavens sake. The world makes me mad when they behave this way :?
Please bear with me, English is my second language

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

So glad they are limiting live streams and deleting these posts! This girl had to be the most obnoxious of them all. Clearly she is pretty and just looking for validation! Then she got even more obnoxious on the video saying "just a disclaimer I do use ALOT of high end products and I know someone people have a problem with that, maybe next time I can do a drugstore grwm"... Um this is YouTube dude go start a channel!
Also... "I don't do a whole lot with my makeup for work" and that equaled full coverage foundation, winged liner, eye makeup done and a bold red lip. That's more than I wear out on the weekend!

And also you can tell how highly edited the above pic was because she DIDNOT look like that in the video Image

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

So glad they are limiting live streams and deleting these posts! This girl had to be the most obnoxious of them all. Clearly she is pretty and just looking for validation! Then she got even more obnoxious on the video saying "just a disclaimer I do use ALOT of high end products and I know someone people have a problem with that, maybe next time I can do a drugstore grwm"... Um this is YouTube dude go start a channel!
Also... "I don't do a whole lot with my makeup for work" and that equaled full coverage foundation, winged liner, eye makeup done and a bold red lip. That's more than I wear out on the weekend!

And also you can tell how highly edited the above pic was because she DIDNOT look like that in the video Image

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

^^ She totally went overboard with the smoothing/blurring tool, come on now, I want to watch people that are relatable, that means real skin with pores and flaws. Also, I'm over seeing the half open mouth thing, my ig feed is full of people doing the same pose. #igmodels #butisitevenaRealJob :roll:
Please bear with me, English is my second language

TammyD93x
Learner
Learner

Post by TammyD93x »

I think the girl in the photo above is stunning, looks like she knows it too :P the group is over saturated with people who don't know much about makeup or aren't good at it, and when someone who is attractive with a good camera and selfie skills posts a picture it gets a thousand likes/comments worshipping them... I joined it recently and so far it's interesting to say the least , looks like a lot of them copy popular youtubers/instagram makeup styles which isnt necessarly a bad thing if done right but results can be comical :? I was actually quite surprised because i posted a photo of a makeup look I did and a lot of people were complimentary, even though I consider myself to be skilled with makeup I don't have the typical look (tan, lots of contour, ect )
I recommend joining it if anything you can amuse yourself watching livestream videos :rofl:

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

I joined this group the day Shannon first talked about it and have only been on there a handful of times since. But I see that she let in a bunch of new people and it's hilarious now. It's great, I can't stop laughing at some of the people hahaha I'm a bad person I know.

littlebandit
Learner
Learner

Post by littlebandit »

These girls looking for validation, filtered to the max with their lame selfies "how's my natural look? Anything I should fix?" Can't even make out where their nostrils start it's so blurry plus natural face seems to equate to a dark red lip and wings.
Then everyone blowing smoke up the poster's ass 'slayy girl!' 'Perfect don't change a thing!'

I suppose if you actually said what you thought you'd be banned from the group so everyone plays it safe & compliments only

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

littlebandit wrote:These girls looking for validation, filtered to the max with their lame selfies "how's my natural look? Anything I should fix?" Can't even make out where their nostrils start it's so blurry plus natural face seems to equate to a dark red lip and wings.
Then everyone blowing smoke up the poster's ass 'slayy girl!' 'Perfect don't change a thing!'

I suppose if you actually said what you thought you'd be banned from the group so everyone plays it safe & compliments only

Omfg I hate hate hate SLAY it practically is a paper cut to my eyeballs

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

littlebandit wrote:These girls looking for validation, filtered to the max with their lame selfies "how's my natural look? Anything I should fix?" Can't even make out where their nostrils start it's so blurry plus natural face seems to equate to a dark red lip and wings.

Omfg I hate hate hate SLAY it practically is a paper cut to my eyeballs

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Damn I should've screenshotted a 14year old showing her HORRENDOUS eye brows and saying something along the lines "What do think of my brows ? I'm only 14 and people make fun of me at school because my brows aren't natural but fuck natural brows I want in your face brows" and all the comments were "SLAY GURL YOU DO YOU FUCK THE BULLIES"

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

bettibulb wrote:Damn I should've screenshotted a 14year old showing her HORRENDOUS eye brows and saying something along the lines "What do think of my brows ? Image I'm only 14 and people make fun of me at school because my brows aren't natural but fuck natural brows I want in your face brows" and all the comments were "SLAY GURL YOU DO YOU FUCK THE BULLIES"

Dammit must have missed it! I only saw this one girl saying omg look at my brows guys but be nice I'm only 15. Like really girl? Seriously please be quiet

littlebandit
Learner
Learner

Post by littlebandit »

bettibulb wrote:Damn I should've screenshotted a 14year old showing her HORRENDOUS eye brows and saying something along the lines "What do think of my brows ? I'm only 14 and people make fun of me at school because my brows aren't natural but fuck natural brows I want in your face brows" and all the comments were "SLAY GURL YOU DO YOU FUCK THE BULLIES"
I saw that exact post - her eyebrows looked like aggressive seagulls. Plus they were almost touching in the centre. Someone else screenshotted it & posted it to the Reddit subforum/awfuleyebrows. I cant find it. But the screen shot was unable to capture the hilarity of the commentors: "how dare they bully you at school your eyebrows are on fleek" "eyebrow goals" etc etc & the nasty truth is she was telling us she's getting bullied about these terrible eyebrows she draws on & very few offered even polite criticism (I saw "maybe they shouldn't be drawn so close together" - immediate aggression from teeny posters directed towards this comment). Nobody had the guts to tell her she looked comically awful. And it was no wonder she was getting teased. Very cruel because most people scrolling would have spit out their coffee she looked so funny. And nobody wants to be a party to a 14 year old continuing to be bullied. But in this group there is that unhelpful culture of being super-nice, no constructive criticism to be acknowledged.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Yeah because people are too busy licking Shans asshole and trying to be the next YouTube star to say anything remotely honest

interstellar
Debater
Debater

Post by interstellar »

This is that idiotic group in a nutshell. In my opinion...

-majority 14-19 year olds
- TGR WRNING
- tbh
- AYE???!!!!!
- *a - ok hand emoji* '"I low key couldn't be fucked" ................(Side note - what the actual fuck has happened to the English language...?)
- xx
- GUYS GUYS GUYS
- maccas
- stop talking shit about kylie jenner
- GOALS
- "MAYBE SHE LIKES IT THAT WAY SO STOP BODY/FOOD/DOG/PURSE/FOOT SHAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I like how there is meant to be no self promos and then there is a different rule for admins Image

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

lurking10 wrote:Image

I like how there is meant to be no self promos and then there is a different rule for admins

I just searched the group for this post because I wanted to comment onit saying no self promo just to be an asshole haha. Seems she deleted her comment though, maybe someone else said it first?

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

You are right it is gone. Maybe that or she could read here haha I so wanted to comment it but I don't want to get kicked out!

Sarahsaurus1986
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sarahsaurus1986 »

i was a member but recently deleted as it was just too up shannons ass for my liking i just couldn't deal, someone would screenshot a pic of her saying "guys how gorgeous how amazing is she!" etc etc was insane, and if shannon ever liked a comment or replied to them on a you tube video they'd be all ömg guess who just replied!! was ridiculous, :roll:

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Sarahsaurus1986 wrote:i was a member but recently deleted as it was just too up shannons ass for my liking i just couldn't deal, someone would screenshot a pic of her saying "guys how gorgeous how amazing is she!" etc etc was insane, and if shannon ever liked a comment or replied to them on a you tube video they'd be all ömg guess who just replied!! was ridiculous, :roll:

Yeah like today posting about her being number 5 or something on the Forbes list and going Gaga over it and the post got like 1k likes.

Spew

Return to “Shaaanxo”