Gossip away!

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 11

Post by Liney »

You know Grace can now use that student discount on any website her subscriber hasn't already used that code for student discount on, I just hope that girl has a unidays account or she's majorly fucked herself up giving Grace her NUS number.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

Funny how she posts pics on Instagram talking about how she still "gets paid" despite the haters, yet she begs for someone else's student discount to pay for her shopping...

cant believe she actually works with the company yet needs a further discount with someone else's student card. Times must be hard ey babes!

agreatperhaps
Informer
Informer

Post by agreatperhaps »

LPB wrote:Funny how she posts pics on Instagram talking about how she still "gets paid" despite the haters, yet she begs for someone else's student discount to pay for her shopping...

cant believe she actually works with the company yet needs a further discount with someone else's student card. Times must be hard ey babes!
it's becoming apparent that she literally has an addiction... anyone else in her position - having just moved out and therefore probably less financially stable than they are used to - would accept that there are things you have to go without, like buying an entirely new wardrobe, until you have more financial security. i frequently buy plane tickets, because i love to travel, but i know that to accommodate that i have to be more aware of what i'm spending on food and almost completely cut out buying new clothes. grace doesn't seem to be able to recognise the fact that moving out and paying bills means that she's going to have to make some lifestyle changes. she probably sees people like zoe moving into a house and still being able to afford new clothes and plane tickets, but zoe literally has 70x more subscribers than grace and a significantly larger income. girl needs a serious reality check.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

So what is ASOS going to do? With the response they sent you, does that mean they're going to cancel her order or let it keep it or...?

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I hope ASOS terminates their working relationship with Grace. Shameless and disgusting. She truly knows no bounds.

Cokezerofortheheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Cokezerofortheheart »

omg what did asos say? Im assuming she took it off of twitter.

Post by Guest »

Hm. I don't like speculation but there hasn't been much word of Simon for a while.... plus a lot of sad tweets about crying....... i really wanna call trouble in paradise, but I think it might be baseless. Just a thought!

RedDelicious
Talker
Talker

Post by RedDelicious »

I just watched her last Homeware haul, well, just the first minute, she's so annoying I couldn't see the rest of the video. Anyway, comparing her haul to Sammi's one..., no words guys, no words :rofl:

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

RedDelicious wrote:I just watched her last Homeware haul, well, just the first minute, she's so annoying I couldn't see the rest of the video. Anyway, comparing her haul to Sammi's one..., no words guys, no words :rofl:
The fact that she couldn't find the words for soap dispenser or tooth brush holder had me like :| Really Grace?

Honestly I feel like her place is going to look kind of tacky with everything she is pulling out. Like...none of it really goes together. The word pillows, the furry pillows, the knit pillows...it's all over the place. Rose gold and teal could look very nice together but I feel like in Grace's case it's going to look horrid. And that daisy cover...not my taste but whatever.

Eh..can't wait for an ugly house tour~
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

obecity99
Lurker
Lurker

Post by obecity99 »

I really dislike the way she talks.. It just really really irks me

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Really starting to suspect loves young dream are either having a tiff or, as I predicted, he's binned her off now they've been to NYC.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

Pinksk8 wrote:Really starting to suspect loves young dream are either having a tiff or, as I predicted, he's binned her off now they've been to NYC.
I second this! We all knew it would happen some time after NYC. He had me fooled a bit because of the expensive Christmas gifts but I wouldn't put it past her to just "pretend" he gave her the iPad and the only thing he actually did give her was that crappy DIY.

lagameuze
Learner
Learner

Post by lagameuze »

LOL i watched her homeware haul and then sammy's.... you can't even compare.
i honestly didn't like much of the stuff she bought... the colors are just meh but i don't like teal so it might it.
anyway maybe you guys are right, and they fought or something. i went on simon's twitter profile and he tweeted like "Money and success
shouldn't = Arrogance" "Thick skin elastic heart"... and with all graces sad tweets.. ?

charliebee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by charliebee »

Didn't she say he had some kind of virus? I'm sure someone on here called it 'kissing disease', and that she couldn't see him for a while. Unless she was sowing the seed for why he wouldn't be around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepingsickness »

Haven't been following her but the cheek of her asking for people's student discounts! Hope that girl who was silly enough to give her the code is still somehow able to use/regain it. I'd hate for her to have spent £12 just for Grace to be able to hoard from ASOS.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

She's pathetic

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

Grace is still on the burgers and cheese loaded meals I see but it's ok because she drinks Options hot chocolate which it totally low cal :roll:

SliceOfToast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SliceOfToast »

She is OBSESSED with food, imo she definitely has food issues, just not the kind she tries to imply :roll:
I don't know how she manages to make herself look so thin in pictures either, she's like a next level catfisher.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

grace's logic

1: moan on twitter that youre not going to do any fashion vidyos in a while because she is hating her body at the moment

2: the next day have this for lunch.. not even dinner, no lunch (notice how the other girl only has some ketchup and grace has 2 sauces added which one looks like mayonaise)

3: but thats all ok because an hour after eating fries and a burger she took a "detox" drink ;)

but continue to moan about ur body some more.. ur doing good :tu:

Return to “Grace F Victory”