ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

Post by PurpleBee »

I don't normally post about stuff like this but her hair looks awful! it's not even the colour, it just looks so greasy/dirty!

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I'm pretty sure flat iron hair curling videos where pretty big like 5 years ago when people first learned how to do it. Way to be late to the party, Rachel. Soo revolutionary, sooo robust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

That's one of the videos she was so proud of herself for filming this week? Another goddamn hair curling tutorial? She's so unimaginative it's sad. She's put out a hair curling video every month, DO SOMETHING ELSE!!

Also calling bullshit on her saying that's it's been requested. No one asked her to curl her hair for a video, AGAIN. Lying lazy ass bitch.

TheAlyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by TheAlyxoxo »

i know im late, but I live in nyc, and everyone has an AC, and it's very weird if you don't lol

seshuma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seshuma »

Of course another fucking hair curling tutorial :rofl: just one of her MANY great video ideas guys!!

She went on a twitter rant about how hard it is for her to be BISEXUAL too, in case you guys forgot she's BISEXUAL. Did I mention she's robustly BISEXUAL?! :roll:

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

Just read it - nothing special. She took shit straight from tumblr sjw as usual and did the whole "people asking me" when I'm sure no one asked about her coming out because NO ONE FUCKING CARES. And it's not because she says she's bi either, she could've come out as anything and I wouldn't give a shit, you do you, boo, but stop talking about it incessantly!!
She's also gonna periscope her "fresh color" like we've not seen her ketchup red hair before :roll:
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

Dulcet Elixir
Informer
Informer

Post by Dulcet Elixir »

This stupid bitch reads here, right? Ok let me talk directly to you, Rachel, you stupid, useless attention whore. I have been both openly bisexual (pansexual, but I was unaware that was a thing for many years) and dating men since I was 15 and I have NEVER, and I mean fucking NEVER EVER, had ANYONE say that to me. Not family, not friends, not even people who have just learned I am not straight. Not even people who don't get it or don't agree with it. I am in my early 20s. It has been almost 10 years. How the fuck in 10 years have I never experienced this? Hmm. I wonder if it's because you are a dumbass attention whore who makes shit up to get people's pity comments. You are an absolute disgrace and I cannot believe I ever had any interest in watching your videos. I am so angry that someone who is somewhat of a public figure (I cringe to type that, you don't deserve the recognition.) is perpetuating the stereotype that anyone who isn't strictly gay or strictly straight just wants attention.

I'm sorry for the curse filled rant, but honestly I'm over her bullshit. I really hate people who perpetuate stereotypes of any sort and she is the fucking queen of doing that.

bees
Learner
Learner

Post by bees »

on periscope people keep asking her about the twats and she continues to ignore them

l o l

meowjazmine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meowjazmine »

Okay so on periscope she confirmed a podcast and a crachel gaming on twitch. I and others asked about the twats and she ignored us lol.

meowjazmine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meowjazmine »

Oh yeah she also said the her bisexuality videos is being pushed back because she working with a company that's she's loved since high school

air raid bitches
Talker
Talker

Post by air raid bitches »

bees wrote:on periscope people keep asking her about the twats and she continues to ignore them

l o l
~~drama intensifies~~
the life of rae rae: act like an asshole to everyone and get mad when people are fed up with your shit. jfc imagine how exhausting she must be as a friend. the few minutes you see of her on the internet is bad enough.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^Dulcet Elixir, I love your post. I was about to come on here and warn everyone I was about to go nuclear because of this bitch. But you pretty much said it all. Minions would probably ask, "Why do you watch her if you're such a hater?" Um, I used to really like her until her TRUEST colors started to show. As Dulcet pointed out, she is an attention whore.

I have grown to LOATHE her. I don't know how anyone can stand her. And companies continue to work with her? WHY? Her sub count has barely moved in a year. She's classless, gauche and a straight-up lying bitch. She even said, and every time I post this I can't believe it, she even said she won't work with companies that don't allow her to curse in any videos she does about their products. WHAT? She's a child. :roll:

GROW THE FUCK UP RACHEL!!!!! Life is going to just pass you by while you sit on your fucking ass, shaking your fist in the air and blaming misogyny, homophobia, etc. as the reason you're still stuck making half-assed videos once a week out of somebody's basement. You are so irrelevant. What will it be next year Rachel? Are you checking the DSM-V now to find a diagnosis you can pretend to have? You know what makes me really angry about Rae Rae? Is that she SUPPOSEDLY has depressive episodes and anxiety BUT she supports a cult like PsycheTruth that is very much against all Westernized medicine. They don't believe psychiatric illnesses exist. They also think Big Pharma is in bed with the government. They probably think 9/11 was an inside job and contrails really are chemtrails. THIS BITCH!!!!! :FU: :x

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Sorry for the double post but one more thing. We haven't heard a thing about her going to therapy or how she's doing with it in a couple of weeks. She's such a lying snake-in-the-grass. KARMA IS ONE NASTY BITCH is all I will say. What goes around comes around. Hope she's prepared. :tu:

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I think Karma is already starting to bite her in the ass. Her channel has stagnated in subscribers and views, and she's lost her best friends. It's only going to go downhill from here. I'm just waiting for the day Chris finally decides to move on and dump her. Then she'll be all alone and finally be forced to come to terms with how shitty of a person she's become.

And I also agree about her using her "bisexuality" to stir up unnecessary drama on social media. Her little Twitter rant was dumb and like Dulcet Elixir said, if she didn't try to shove it down everyone's throats she wouldn't even have this issue. You're bi, we get it, a lot of people are bi too. NO ONE CARES. She just wants to be the victim so bad, and she's not a real victim. She's a drama queen and an attention whore. I wish her minions could see it too.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Preach! So much truth in here right now.

Prior to her little sexuality rant she posted these:

As if some coloring book will cure her "anxiety". I guess this is what she meant by going to therapy. Did the psychiatrist recommend this in place of actually dealing with your problems? Because, you know, going outside and getting out of your comfort zone is definitely not an option.

air raid bitches
Talker
Talker

Post by air raid bitches »

FrozenLeaves wrote:Preach! So much truth in here right now.

Prior to her little sexuality rant she posted these:

As if some coloring book will cure her "anxiety". I guess this is what she meant by going to therapy. Did the psychiatrist recommend this in place of actually dealing with your problems? Because, you know, going outside and getting out of your comfort zone is definitely not an option.
I can nearly guarantee you that's not the the case. I saw that same coloring book on tumblr, which is where Rachel apparently determines all of her diagnoses and treatments (and the only place where her "humor" is funny to others).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CandyCastles
Informer
Informer

Post by CandyCastles »

meowjazmine wrote:Okay so on periscope she confirmed a podcast and a crachel gaming on twitch. I and others asked about the twats and she ignored us lol.
podcast = one podcast then she'll never mention it again.
crachel gaming = she'll struggle to set it up and not be able to maintain a flow of gaming while talking and it will be awkward and poorly planned. then she'll never mention it again.

Also when I was scrolling through my subs this morning and saw she'd posted ANOTHER hair curling tutorial I literally said "oh. my. FUCKING. GOD." out loud. She truly cannot be creative in the least.

(and she should actually do something productive to alleviate her anxiety, not just grab a coloring book… but i do want to buy that now…)

thenumberslost
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thenumberslost »

Ugh now that she's confirmed the podcast I can only imagine how much of a train wreck it's gonna be. What's she going to talk about, her cats? Being a robust bisexual? I doubt she could even find anyone (besides Chris) to join her on the damn thing seeing as she has no friends and never leaves her apartment. I'm so over this girl. :roll:

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^ROBUST! After not hearing that word in the longest time, now I feel like I'm hearing it or seeing it everywhere. But that's probably because Rachel made such a big fucking deal about that, her supposed bisexuality and her "aesthetic". Like you said, I too am so over this girl.

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

Okay, are we supposed to be using the new thread or continue with this one? I did' even know there was a new one until I saw the recent topics list...
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”