DiscoveringTheMooresDiscoverNewDiscoveries Part 26

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DiscoveringTheMooresDiscoverNewDiscoveries Part 26

Post by GoldChocobo »

^^^I was wondering about that guy!! Wtf??
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by z0negirl »

^I can't tell if he was texting or was using his phone. I wouldn't be surprised if he was annoyed by A&J and whipped out his device to mock them lol.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Is it tasty tuesday today? Think she will update?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

So when I opened up YT today I had a notification with my name tagged from that GabeBabe challenge video where I replied to Mary Morgan's post. The person called me "equally disgusting for judging" Justine the way I did, LOL I replied back with the juice about his fraud and firing.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

I also will never understand why someone would leave a job to work on their youtube channel. Of course I understand when people with over 1 mil subs/views do it but then there's people with much smaller channels. Youtube and ads can't pay enough to cover what a full time job covered unless youtube sends out secret money trees for them to live off of.

And even if they plan their resignation well, if they aren't already at a steady "popular" level of views on each video then that means until they get to that level, if they ever do, they will have to be super careful with spending because youtube money will no longer be an added bonus source of income.

Can youtube provide short term funds? Sure. Long term funds ? I don't think so. Especially not if your channel is pure vlogging. People will eventually get bored and move on or a new family will come along and steal the spotlight or better yet, vlogging will go out of style all together. Any of those scenarios is possible in the long term and when they happen, well... Let's see if any of them have planned for that.

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

ape's driving is friggin hilarious! i notice all the cars passing by her..if she was on the road while i was driving i would be honking at her non stop!!

and justine calling loam beautiful??who calls a boy beautiful??

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Tessa wrote:What a coincidence you guuuuuyyyys...In this vlog we see Justin pick up random trash. Something they now claim he does routinely because he's so environmentally conscious. Even though they've vlogged every day for years and he's never done anything of the sort. But they've just been given a freebie by an eco-friendly org that may be watching so....let's be eco-friendly on camera.
Hell, I'd be surprised if they recycled :roll:

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

I can't stop staring at Ape's forehead. Threading the hair on her forehead makes her baby hairs look really weird, maybe the lady should have given her better hair line shape.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:
Tessa wrote:What a coincidence you guuuuuyyyys...In this vlog we see Justin pick up random trash. Something they now claim he does routinely because he's so environmentally conscious. Even though they've vlogged every day for years and he's never done anything of the sort. But they've just been given a freebie by an eco-friendly org that may be watching so....let's be eco-friendly on camera.
Hell, I'd be surprised if they recycled :roll:
I highly doubt it. They only have a trash bin in one of their cabinets. I don't see a recycling nor compost bin nearby, necessities for those who do so! I doubt they care especially if their landlord is paying for trash bill.

DamnAsian
Debater
Debater

Post by DamnAsian »

"How was your big boy nap, Mr. Big boooyyy?" STOP.

kimm1968
Talker
Talker

Post by kimm1968 »

Getting caught up on the Vlogs...

Yesterday

They can never do anything in a fluid way. It is all so contrived. Justine and Ape need to learn how to edit so it looks natural. Today's trash duty was very reminiscent of his paying the road toll for the person behind him. No vlogging and then turns the camera on for a snippet and then off again. Soooo fake! Image
Ohhhhh and yes, how about mentioning "The Oscars" in a loud voice in the store. Justine and Ape are attention whores. Nothing more and nothing less! Plain and simple!

Today

LeeeYumm's tray!! What a mess!!! The child needs a spoon and bowl or plate and needs to start learning table manors! It's not this poor baby's fault, it's that he has clueless parents without an ounce of common sense between the two of them!! Mealtime is not storytelling time!!

ImageImage

And yes Justine, I'd be very concerned that my baby wasn't making eye contact!! Huge warning sign!!

Ok, I'm quite finished with my rant.

Almost forgot to say " Goooooooddddd morningggggggg! Happy Tuesday GG friends!!"

Justine needs to woman up and get a job!!

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

The reason why Justin's resignation sounds off is because it is. It's totally not TMI information to tell your viewer that you gave your two week notice and quitting your job to do You Tube full time. If that really happened, Justin would be bragging about it from the date he gave his notice. His coworkers would have had a going away party for him. He wouldn't seem so shady on the days leading up to his announcement. No sane person would quit their good paying job with benefits to live off their wife's mediocre You Tube income. It was right when Liam was born- who does that on purpose? He totally got fired and was probably trying to fight it. That's why he was unsure of when they were going to let him go.

Regarding Liam's eating. Why in hell do they feel the need to read to him while he's eating his meal? Let him concentrate on one activity at a time. Are they trying to make him ADD? I mean Liam is already having a hard time focusing, why make it harder? Meal time is for eating not reading! Liam doesn't need to be entertained 24/7.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

When you have seen his grandparents feeding him, both sets, you never see them reading or singing to him. It's too much for a child to handle at that age when they are trying to learn things. One thing at a time and right now the most important is eating.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I think they read to him, coz he makes those unhappy/weird noises in between mouthfuls. You guys have seen it happen when she's feeding him those pouches. Ohl-so, he probably can't sit still for long, coz "eating" isn't enough entertainment to keep him there.

eta: Using books as a means to keep him busy while eating will just be detrimental. He needs to understand that mealtime and play time are different. These 2 make me so angry sometimes <_<

Can we flag that "oscar dress shopping" vlog for misleading title?!

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

Loam can't imitate Ape's clapping, he can't throw bird feed on the ground, and he won't make eye contact with Daddy Justafraud and he is 10 months old....... :? They probably don't give him an eating utensil because they know he is incapable of using it completely which is their faults. They way overstimulate this kid and stunt his "discovering" at the same time. You get tell Loam hates that carrier. When he struggled and Justafraud said "he wants me to walk". NO! He wants out of that dumb shit! That looks extremely uncomfortable, poor kid. They block him from being independent and then read to him while he's trying to master the art of eating which we all know he has issues with as it is. Oy... I don't know how much more of this I can watch. All of those unpleasant noises Loam makes is probably because he's annoyed by them :D
Last edited by PuppiesLove on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

sha1234 wrote:I think they read to him, coz he makes those unhappy/weird noises in between mouthfuls. You guys have seen it happen when she's feeding him those pouches. Ohl-so, he probably can't sit still for long, coz "eating" isn't enough entertainment to keep him there.

eta: Using books as a means to keep him busy while eating will just be detrimental. He needs to understand that mealtime and play time are different. These 2 make me so angry sometimes <_<
And it's their own fault if he can't sit still through a meal because of all the over stimulation they have done since he started eating in the chair. Helping a child learn between difference things (meal time, play time, reading time, etc.) has to start from the beginning. They mix so many things together that's he's super confused when he is with them, but since Susan and Sharon let him be a baby/toddler he strives with them.

I really hope they don't have any more kids.

Thisandthat
Informer
Informer

Post by Thisandthat »

Another snoozefest of a vlog... :yawn:

isanami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by isanami »

kimm1968 wrote:Getting caught up on the Vlogs...

Yesterday

They can never do anything in a fluid way. It is all so contrived. Justine and Ape need to learn how to edit so it looks natural. Today's trash duty was very reminiscent of his paying the road toll for the person behind him. No vlogging and then turns the camera on for a snippet and then off again. Soooo fake! Image
Ohhhhh and yes, how about mentioning "The Oscars" in a loud voice in the store. Justine and Ape are attention whores. Nothing more and nothing less! Plain and simple!

Today

LeeeYumm's tray!! What a mess!!! The child needs a spoon and bowl or plate and needs to start learning table manors! It's not this poor baby's fault, it's that he has clueless parents without an ounce of common sense between the two of them!! Mealtime is not storytelling time!!

ImageImage

And yes Justine, I'd be very concerned that my baby wasn't making eye contact!! Huge warning sign!!

Ok, I'm quite finished with my rant.

Almost forgot to say " Goooooooddddd morningggggggg! Happy Tuesday GG friends!!"

Justine needs to woman up and get a job!!
Reading to him while he eats it's not a good idea. He can't eat right and putting that big ass book in front of him it's going to distract him.

ETA: Sorry! I didn't realize it has been discussed already :)

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Is it my eyeballs or their Vlog is a little blurry? Lol
I want to know why is Justin look at himself on the camera screen? I think they're using that sony with flip up screen and he keeps look at the screen. YOU're supposed to look at the lens!
Who is going to the meet-up? Lol

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Poor kid looks like he wants to escape from that baby carrier.
Let's face it...all the book reading during mealtime is doing nothing for the baby. Maryapril is the one who actually enjoys reading it. Those books are for her, not for the baby. Kustin always annoys the hell out of me.
It would be fun if anyone here at GG decides to go to their meet up.

Return to “AprilAthena7”