KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella PART 2

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella PART 2

Post by lalal0ve »

CIK27 wrote:I think that Kate would have preferred going to spend Thanksgiving with her dad. Her "illness" was probably just an anxiety attack. I get those a lot when I am not happy/nervous about going somewhere. The mind is a very powerful thing and it will make you believe that you are sick.
That's what I was thinking too. I wish they could do things independently but Cory is too much of a manchild to do anything on his own.

cccourtooo
Learner
Learner

Post by cccourtooo »

Oh wow. I was thinking her car perhaps was repo'd and they were embarrassed to talk about it, but I didn't know some dealerships did that. Makes me glad i financed mine through my credit union I'm case I become a few days late when we have the baby. Yikes.

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

I haven't been watching vlogs due to .. well why would I .. but I watched this one to see about the car drama and idk wtf they were going on about? Also, Kate talked about 'relaxing' again. Must be stressful having a such a relaxing life when you have to constantly take breaks to relax. :?

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

dudewtf wrote:I haven't been watching vlogs due to .. well why would I .. but I watched this one to see about the car drama and idk wtf they were going on about? Also, Kate talked about 'relaxing' again. Must be stressful having a such a relaxing life when you have to constantly take breaks to relax. :?
that's like when beauty gurus "treat" themselves to something extravagant when they spend money on themselves all the time.

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

lalal0ve wrote:
dudewtf wrote:I haven't been watching vlogs due to .. well why would I .. but I watched this one to see about the car drama and idk wtf they were going on about? Also, Kate talked about 'relaxing' again. Must be stressful having a such a relaxing life when you have to constantly take breaks to relax. :?
that's like when beauty gurus "treat" themselves to something extravagant when they spend money on themselves all the time.
ahahahahhahha so true

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

From Kate's vlog that she uploaded 2 days ago. For the 21st. Which was 5 days ago. So basically she hasn't shown up to work for 5 days, in real world terms.
Poor Kate. This is the thing with her, even when she's not feeling well she pushes herself to make sure everyone is happy and then she has to do so much more to keep us, her fans satisfied. she's just that nice and selfless. Corey is the same, and that's part of why I admire them both. Happy thanks giving Kate!!!

Eguava 1 day ago 53 likes
Yes. Clearly they push themselves very, very hard.
I actually don't have a problem with their laziness. It makes for shit vlogging, but to each their own. I went through a period where I was strictly self employed (normally I work a normal 9-5 plus self employed on the side), with only a moderate flow of work. I napped a lot. I had lots of days where I would barely get out of my pjs and the most exciting activity of the day was hitting up the drug store for a soda. I played a lot of video games. I was only productive when I had a job and a deadline closing in. I get it, it's a tempting life to lead. But for me I ended up getting completely depressed and just being a pathetic slug. I need more structure, whether it's a 9-5 to get me out of the house, or just a steady, reasonably busy work flow if I'm doing it on my own.
I feel like they both could benefit from some accountability in their lives, because putting up a vlog 5 days late or a video when money is short isn't doing either of them any favors. Especially Cory, who is FAR too old to still be such a loser. You don't need a boring desk job; start a steady at home editing job, or even voice over work... do SOMETHING that requires some kind of accountability.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

It only has six likes but one of the top comments right now is "so you missed a car payment already?" boy did I laugh!

cute

Post by cute »

NerdOut wrote:From Kate's vlog that she uploaded 2 days ago. For the 21st. Which was 5 days ago. So basically she hasn't shown up to work for 5 days, in real world terms.
Poor Kate. This is the thing with her, even when she's not feeling well she pushes herself to make sure everyone is happy and then she has to do so much more to keep us, her fans satisfied. she's just that nice and selfless. Corey is the same, and that's part of why I admire them both. Happy thanks giving Kate!!!

Eguava 1 day ago 53 likes
I hate it when people say stuff like that, I see it on every vlog I watch really. Even on the vlogs I love watching- I hate when they say things like that! "Wow, they work so hard to keep us, her fans satisfied. It's so amazing. They need to take a week off." DO THEY NOT REALIZE "US, HER FANS" ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PAY HER BILLS?! How can people be so CLUELESS! Of course she needs to "push herself" to "make sure we're happy" (which is bullshit by the way, her vlogs are ALWAYS late, she could care less about her fans. She doesn't even have one of those wifi usbs that literally every vlogger has to upload on the road or if their internet at home isn't working, one of the data plans.) because without doing this, she would be on the street homeless. Pushing herself?! GIVE ME A BREAK! All she does is takes out the camera like 3 times a day and films her saying stuff like "3 Dollar sushi is the best :)" *next clip* "I love my baby so much. I made him my nasty meat surprise!" *next clip* "Goodnight" and then goes into iMovie and cuts all those videos together, and then uploads it. Pushing herself? Buulllllllshitttttt. I wish I could line every single one of those people who say things like that in a row and just go down and slap each and every one. Ooooh, Pooooor Kate!! : ( She has to film 3 minutes of her EXTREMELY, BUSY! life and upload it instead of working in an office cubicle for 12 hours a day. : (

Honestly I don't get it why they call vlogging a job…..I don't think a job that requires you to do whatever the hell you want, go wherever the hell you want, wake up at whatever time your heart desires (according to kate, 10:00am is soo early!!) and just make sure you film it..is a job. Seems like the lazy way out. I would be embarrassed to tell someone I'm a vlogger honestly. Seems like a good way to film your life and stuff, and it would be cool to do as a side thing.. but not as your *JOB JOB*. Just seems so lazy! I hate it when vloggers complain, and when their fans say take a day off or whatever. There is NOTHING to complain about! You are living the dream! Seriously, easiest job in the world. (Well, if you are good with editing, and stuff.)

ElleKay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ElleKay »

Meep wrote:It only has six likes but one of the top comments right now is "so you missed a car payment already?" boy did I laugh!
Keep that up and her credit rating is going down the crapper. Bye bye dream of buying a house.

So what happend to her old car? Why not use that for the roadtrip?
While I'm asking questions anyways. Did Cory ever sell that dunebuggy?
I remember them going on about that, but can't remember if they did. Don't feel like digging through the old vlogs and giving them more views.

nutnhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by nutnhoney »

I think the reason I'm still watching is that this is like one of those reality shows where the subjects have no clue how out of touch with the real world they are. And I hate to say this, but on the tour many of the people who showed up to see Cory and Kate didn't seem like the brightest people. I don't even see Josh hanging around anymore.

I wish someone would make a parody of those two or like someone said earlier, put together a video with clips of her saying and doing the same thing. "I'm so sick...curled up in a ball, can't move..." How often do we hear that? Kate attracts drama. I'm surprised Toby visited them. It seems like he visits either out of pity or maybe Kate begs him to make an appearance to boost her self esteem so she can remember what it was like being one of the popular youtubers.

The last keek I watched, Cory bought his mother a necklace and was showing it off. Looking into the camera with that smug look.

I expect Kate will vlog about how her bank made an error and caused her to miss a payment. She must think her audience is really dumb. Well, some are. LOL!

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

nutnhoney wrote:The last keek I watched, Cory bought his mother a necklace and was showing it off. Looking into the camera with that smug look.

I expect Kate will vlog about how her bank made an error and caused her to miss a payment. She must think her audience is really dumb. Well, some are. LOL!
Yeah, Cory showing off ruined what was actually a sweet moment. And all of the people cooing about how great a dad he will be are so deluded. Yes, he plays well with kids, but that is because he is a kid himself. Kate would (will? let's hope not) end up tearing her hair out because he'll be off riling up the kids when they need to nap, and will drop the ball when she needs help with adult responsibilities. :roll:

As for the bank payment, I'm going to guess and say that Cory is at the bottom of that too. Why didn't they take the car he 'bought' from Kate? Is it out of gas? No insurance? Did he not pay the bill for her other car, and that is why she couldn't make her payment on the new one? Haven't heard a bit about the dune buggy being sold, but then, there were tickets to Hawaii to be paid for, because that is always more important than car payments. I'd say money is why Josh hasn't been around too.

Capatillar
Learner
Learner

Post by Capatillar »

I would love to make a parody. I can picture it now. It starts off with the old Kate and how humble she used to be. Suddenly.. gasppp.. clips of Kate and Cory flirting when Steph supposedly was still in close quarters. Steph disappears. Like, omg, they end up together?
Clip of Cory saying "I've been creepin' on you for years baby." You see her transition into a completely different person. Things like them going to the gym, and then when Cory doesn't win, clips of him eating crap.
Clips of Kate as her new self.. *insert montage of her obsession with taking pictures of herself*
Clips of them complaining about money, following each clip with them spending money on ridiculous things. *Cory buys/receives endless amount of toys to feed his inner/outer manchild* Car, another car, Hawaii.. What else?
Clips of Kate discussing crap she has followed by clips of her fuming about homeless people.
Clips of Kate wagging her finger "do this, not that!" *Insert clips of Kate being a hypocrite*
Video continues with clips of their messy house, them napping, Kate claiming she is sick, Kate saying how busy she is.

Long but bearable montage of Cory being a disgusting farty child with clips of Kate feeding him and taking sweet care of her child.
End the wonderful video with a sentence of remorse.. How we have lost the Kate we knew. Hella Positivity! That's all, folks.

And all it really will be is footage from their videos. No reason whatsoever to flag it or remove it.

Anything else I should include if I attempt it?

ElleKay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ElleKay »

Clips of Cory interrupting Kate, throwing stuff at her, calling her fat.
Kate touching people (stroking of faces for no reason), starting new projects and losing intrest (think furby, spunky, mask, costumes, make up chanel)

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

Capatillar wrote:Anything else I should include if I attempt it?
Clips of Kate referring to someone as her "best friend."
Clips of Cory announcing the revival of SMP and how we should watch out for many new videos, then there's one or two, at best.
Clips of Kate and Cory being physically cozy even when they were supposedly "just friends."

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

The screen shot of Cory's FB showing they started dating in Oct, either directly following or in front of his video about his divorce and how he and Kate are just friends and he doesn't date yetis (which was deleted but maybe there's a copy around somewhere?).

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

CinnamonShe wrote:
Capatillar wrote:Anything else I should include if I attempt it?
Clips of Kate referring to someone as her "best friend."
Clips of Cory announcing the revival of SMP and how we should watch out for many new videos, then there's one or two, at best.
Clips of Kate and Cory being physically cozy even when they were supposedly "just friends."
Don't forget a clip of her saying "We don't sit around all day doing nothing, this is something" From that ONE time they went hiking, then after a million clips of them just sitting around

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

I was surprised to see the Keek where Cory was out with his dad. Who knew that Cory has a father? :) We always see him with his mom. He seems like a momma's boy. It's good to love your mom, but if I was with a man who didn't put me first (while still respecting his mother), I'd question the seriousness of the relationship. For instance, I wouldn't like sitting in the back seat of a wagon without him while he fawned over his mother. (Kate didn't look too thrilled about being there in her Keek.) Does momma ever seem warm toward Kate?

Like we've said many times, she should've gone to her dad's.

There are so many signs that he's taking Kate out for an extended test drive without any commitment to buy ... which might be a good thing in the long run ... as long as she doesn't stay too long. "I love my girlfriend. Look how hot she is. *kiss* *ogle* *slobber* Now get in the back seat!"

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Well well well... They did take her old car after all. Now it really does look like she didn't make her car payment. But what was so significant about midnight though? We'll probably never know.

Oh, and it looks like Cory didn't go to Vegas with Kate, so if/when she uploads those vlogs, they might be somewhat watchable!
.......meow.......

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Double post sorry! And she FLEW to vegas. Wasn't she going to drive there? Cory just tweeted something about working on "his" car today. So what did she do, not make her car payment, and decided it was more affordable to purchase a plane ticket? HMMMMMMMMM! Does she even have the car anymore? Oh Kate.... Hope you're enjoying a taste of reality.......
.......meow.......

nutnhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by nutnhoney »

"I love my girlfriend. Look how hot she is. *kiss* *ogle* *slobber* Now get in the back seat!"
You nailed it!

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”