KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella PART 2

BlacKat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella PART 2

Post by BlacKat »

After today's vlog I finally unsubscribed. 2 minutes of Cory screaming were far too much, even for a patient person like myself.
They're becoming pathetic beyond redemption. Good riddens, Kate. You actually had potential...

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

BlacKat wrote:2 minutes of Cory screaming were far too much, even for a patient person like myself.
Hear hear. That last vlog consisted of 95% Cory, so basically, she's back to her old job of doing the camera and editing work for him. No wonder she doesn't seem to want to vlog anymore, she isn't doing it for herself.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

If she flew, I bet her dad bought the ticket! Which is good :)

heffamom
Learner
Learner

Post by heffamom »

Menage a Straw wrote:
BlacKat wrote:2 minutes of Cory screaming were far too much, even for a patient person like myself.
Hear hear. That last vlog consisted of 95% Cory, so basically, she's back to her old job of doing the camera and editing work for him. No wonder she doesn't seem to want to vlog anymore, she isn't doing it for herself.
Holy heck. You're right. But it's not just vlogging-it seems like nothing she does is for her anymore. It seems like nothing she even IS right now is really her or for her.

I can tolerate sponsorships and weird pitches and contests and such, but what she's done to herself-her body, soul, mind, future, you name it-for the sake of the male she's with is the REAL sellout.

If her father is any kind of father he should be having a real long talk with her while she's there.

AmandaPandaBear
Learner
Learner

Post by AmandaPandaBear »

He probably has had talks with her but at the same time, as immature and bratty as she can act, she's still a grown woman and isn't dependent on her parents financially. So they can say whatever they want, but ultimately it's gonna be up to Kate what she wants to do. We've all seen scenarios of people in destructive relationships who no matter how many times everyone around them rationally explains why they need to get out, they just will not listen. Even if it makes all the sense in the world. It's sad to see someone who was once so great, sweet, humble and with all the potential in the world. Now in a downward spiral but then again, even though much of it fell on her and was out of her control, she did this to herself

Smiling Assassin
Learner
Learner

Post by Smiling Assassin »

Leech has developed quite the boozer taste as his downward spiral continues. He's back to being an obnoxious loudmouth with no sense of dignity about himself. Rock bottom Leech that's where you are at the moment whilst dragging kat downward with you. You must be awfully proud of yourself mate. Your a bloody vampire is what you are bleeding Kat dry.

FrediFishkins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FrediFishkins »

Cory made a keek about the dune buggy. So there's that. He fixed it up, but says he's still selling it...

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Kate made a remark to Cory in her latest vlog "Stop interrupting me, it's very ruuuude".

Now they need to break up, forever.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I'm really getting the vibe that Cory's family really isn't happy about their relationship. It's just all around awkward.

And Cory constantly finding a way to obnoxiously interrupt Kate is so beyond old. She acts like it annoys her, but then she breaks out the stupid baby talk.
.......meow.......

heffamom
Learner
Learner

Post by heffamom »

AmandaPandaBear wrote:He probably has had talks with her but at the same time, as immature and bratty as she can act, she's still a grown woman and isn't dependent on her parents financially. So they can say whatever they want, but ultimately it's gonna be up to Kate what she wants to do. We've all seen scenarios of people in destructive relationships who no matter how many times everyone around them rationally explains why they need to get out, they just will not listen. Even if it makes all the sense in the world. It's sad to see someone who was once so great, sweet, humble and with all the potential in the world. Now in a downward spiral but then again, even though much of it fell on her and was out of her control, she did this to herself
Completely agree, across the board. I'll readily admit that there aren't a lot of things that get on my nerves more than codependent females. The girl's dad wasn't part of her day-to-day life growing up, and dating Cory is just a result. She gets someone for her daddy issues, and he gets someone who lets him live in his childishness.

The saddest part is that both of them have some decent aspects to their personalities, but they bring out the worst in each other and repress the good stuff to maintain those fantasy bubbles. Neither will ever deal with the negative circle their lives have become while they're together.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Wow... just wow. haha I stupidly tried to reply in a nice way but look at what that got me (I am IamPrue)

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 3381_n.jpg

Learned my lesson and won't be bothering to reply to the brainwashed dedikaters again, that's for sure. :P

I replied with a "Whatever you say, pal." hahaha

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

Really, telling someone, even nicely, not to comment again (there was what, one reply to the original?) comes across as dictatorial and also as a head in the sand tactic. Heck, they can't even handle it when we come here to vent.

Honestly, even if Kate doesn't believe it is rude for Cory to constantly interrupt her, it is still rude to her viewers. Why should they sit there and wonder wtf she was going to say before he yammered incoherently on top of her about nothing at all?

She needs to nip that crap in the bud, and you know if she started to do that to him, he'd go ballistic. Maybe she should, or just stop talking altogether and only film him until he asks her what she's doing, before she explains that she wanted him to get it all out of his system before she started. I don't think he'd get it though. :roll:

PurpleRain
Talker
Talker

Post by PurpleRain »

I'm really getting sick and tired of them. I dont think any other youtuber has this many people who dislike them. She is so much better without him. I miss the old kate. Cory is rude, immature, and stupid. If you think hes not, you shall see when they do something stupid and horrible yet again. CHEATERS.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

Menage a Straw wrote:She needs to nip that crap in the bud, and you know if she started to do that to him, he'd go ballistic. Maybe she should, or just stop talking altogether and only film him until he asks her what she's doing, before she explains that she wanted him to get it all out of his system before she started. I don't think he'd get it though. :roll:
If she started giving Cory a taste of his own medicine, it would be an entertaining vlog. Maybe start imitating him or do a role reversal, instead of giving those long-suffering stares. Better yet, prank him real good.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

PurpleRain wrote:I'm really getting sick and tired of them. I dont think any other youtuber has this many people who dislike them. She is so much better without him. I miss the old kate. Cory is rude, immature, and stupid. If you think hes not, you shall see when they do something stupid and horrible yet again. CHEATERS.
As far as people disliking them, Michelle Phan and/or Onision probably take that prize. Michelle showed her true colors as a money-grubbing airhead who abandons her businesses just before they hit rock bottom just to say "I had nothing to do with them" and delete negative comments about her growing-pointier-as-we-speak chin. Onision...well, all you have to do is watch any of his videos on rape or abuse and you'll see why he's so hated. Long story short, he's a rapist sympathizer/victim blamer who likes to hit on younger girls while married/in a relationship. (His newest conquest is now married to him, lord help her.) Plus, he makes fun of every Youtuber more popular than he is, but if anyone tries to parody him, well THAT just crosses a major line and he pitches a full-on fit, complete with passive-aggressive and depressed vlogs for his little tween fangirls so they trash the "hater."

Kate and Cory are not the most hated, but then again, they aren't as well-known or relevant as many, many other Youtubers. (Even though they think they are the ultimate stars of the site.)

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

gurugah wrote:
PurpleRain wrote:I'm really getting sick and tired of them. I dont think any other youtuber has this many people who dislike them. She is so much better without him. I miss the old kate. Cory is rude, immature, and stupid. If you think hes not, you shall see when they do something stupid and horrible yet again. CHEATERS.
As far as people disliking them, Michelle Phan and/or Onision probably take that prize. Michelle showed her true colors as a money-grubbing airhead who abandons her businesses just before they hit rock bottom just to say "I had nothing to do with them" and delete negative comments about her growing-pointier-as-we-speak chin. Onision...well, all you have to do is watch any of his videos on rape or abuse and you'll see why he's so hated. Long story short, he's a rapist sympathizer/victim blamer who likes to hit on younger girls while married/in a relationship. (His newest conquest is now married to him, lord help her.) Plus, he makes fun of every Youtuber more popular than he is, but if anyone tries to parody him, well THAT just crosses a major line and he pitches a full-on fit, complete with passive-aggressive and depressed vlogs for his little tween fangirls so they trash the "hater."

Kate and Cory are not the most hated, but then again, they aren't as well-known or relevant as many, many other Youtubers. (Even though they think they are the ultimate stars of the site.)

I don't think I've seen those vlogs of Onision though I know they're there. I just skipped them. But the reason why I can't stand him is Adrianne's account of what happened between them. He is one creepy dude.

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

readerbeware00 wrote:
gurugah wrote:

I don't think I've seen those vlogs of Onision though I know they're there. I just skipped them. But the reason why I can't stand him is Adrianne's account of what happened between them. He is one creepy dude.
I had no idea Michelle Phan was like that. D:

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

dudewtf wrote:I had no idea Michelle Phan was like that. D:
You should check out her forum on this site. It's pretty eye-opening, just like this one.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”