General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

jimi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Post by jimi »

I wouldn't mind Holly so much if she wasn't so sleazy and underhanded about her relationship with Zack. She basically flaunts him and constantly uses the term "we" for EVERY little thing, but wants to tell people to mind their own business when asked about him or delete comments. If she ever just comes right out with it, you can bet a good portion of people will see her as a bitch for teasing everyone and ultimately find her untrustworthy. I've seen lots of comments asking where Steve is and where the hell she is in her videos (since she's clearly not in her own apt) without getting any answers. I guess if he's made her feel more confident and like she can be "who she really is", more power to her, but this new image of Holly is really unattractive and arrogant.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^^ that's Shadyannaeree for you. She can't acknowledge the relationship with Zack because honestly, I don't think he's even asked her to be his gf. We all know that she's dying to put a label on their shenanigans so it doesn't look like it's just booty call. Unfortunately for her, it is. He didn't even pay for her trip, as she stated in one of her IG comments. I'm not saying that that's what a bf would/should do but it doesn't seem like they are official. Like I've said before, she's more into him than he is with her.

This is only speculation but I think Steve is dating someone new (based off his IG). She's really pretty, too. I really hope he's moved on and if this really is his new gf or someone that he's dating, she's about 150x an UPGRADE from Holly.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:^^ that's Shadyannaeree for you. She can't acknowledge the relationship with Zack because honestly, I don't think he's even asked her to be his gf. We all know that she's dying to put a label on their shenanigans so it doesn't look like it's just booty call. Unfortunately for her, it is. He didn't even pay for her trip, as she stated in one of her IG comments. I'm not saying that that's what a bf would/should do but it doesn't seem like they are official. Like I've said before, she's more into him than he is with her.

This is only speculation but I think Steve is dating someone new (based off his IG). She's really pretty, too. I really hope he's moved on and if this really is his new gf or someone that he's dating, she's about 150x an UPGRADE from Holly.
YES! It's so obvious that it's not official because if it we're she would have just said that they were together by now. That's probably why she gets so defensive and deletes comments regarding Zack because they aren't official/ have no real label yet. It seems like he just wants to have fun and "go with the flow" and she's kind of just settling cause she wants to be with him so she'll take what she can get at this point. She's insecure about it so she has to let people know that she's staying at his place (filming there when she won't even film her OWN apartment) and posting all these vacation pics suggesting they are in a relationship and saying "WE WE WE" every chance she can. I understand if Zack is shy and doesn't want to post a pic with Holly, but he doesn't even mention her or tag her in any of the pics from their trip, he doesn't even say "WE" lol. He even deleted the pic with the two passport photos that would suggest that he went with someone.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

I think this is Steve's new girlfriend? She's beautiful!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ yeah she's naturally pretty. I creeped her insta an saw that shes half asian

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

dang if i was holly id be hurting
im not and im jelly LOL
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

She's definitely a natural beauty and doesn't wear a shit ton of makeup or name brands to look good either.

Take note, Holly. :rofl:

I really hope this is Steve's new gf. He deserves to be happy. He's always been such a down to earth guy.

Holly has lost weight (mostly JUST her face) and now her head seems ginormous. That half updo isn't working any favors either. She should stop with that wannabe Ariana Grande hair already.

Taytay123
Learner
Learner

Post by Taytay123 »

She is without a doubt way more attractive than holly, esp compared to her recent pics on ig. She looks even more used up with the ton of make up she has on. Why does she feel the need to look overly made up in the middle of the day. Her desperation is never ending.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

abby lee dance company? that's in pittsburgh, which is near me. wonder if she's from this area?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Go Steve if that's his new girlfriend. I read her bio and she's actually involved in dance too. It certainly makes more sense than him and Holly.

Was all her workouts and stuff just for her trip with Zack so she can have pretty pictures?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

She's half Filipino. Definitely an exotic and natural looking beauty, but what makes you guys think she's dating Steve? I creeped her insta and little bit of his but nothing seemed to obviously give away a relationship.
emmygues wrote:Go Steve if that's his new girlfriend. I read her bio and she's actually involved in dance too. It certainly makes more sense than him and Holly.

Was all her workouts and stuff just for her trip with Zack so she can have pretty pictures?
She started talking about getting in shape prior to her deciding to go to Greece. I think Zach really motivated her working out though since she mentioned that they did it together. I think her biggest motivation was him.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

Don't know if her "working out" was motivation for her to live a healthier lifestyle, or just to impress him. But this is Holly we're talking about, so the latter.

Can I say that I called it though? I assumed her working out was to impress some guy (I thought maybe some guy she was interested in that works at the gym). I see so many girls hiring personal trainers (the best looking ones at the gym) and act like the dumbest bimbos to get his help.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^^ all her so called workouts were to impress Zack for sure. She is so insecure with who she is, that thinking for herself is pretty much nonexistent.

When Zack was playing guessing games with her before the summer, she was all about hanging out with Anne & posting pictures of their "girl time". Fast forward to present day, Anne is nowhere mentioned on her page anymore & even stopped following Anne on IG. She is following Zack's friend, Andrew Nassery (a stranger) but not Anne...like, wtf?! Holly used Anne whenever she felt like she needed back up on spying on Zack back then. But as soon as Zack became more of a daily booty call, she dropped Anne. This is exactly why Holly has NO real friends IRL. Her whole mentality is "dicks before chicks". It's sooooo pathetic. It's like she needs constant validation that she's pretty and settling for a f**ked up relationship will do. She needs to really reexamine her life and self worth.

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part

Post by c0ffeebeans »

I was eating while on holly's ig and I noticed she said "I don't normally wear liquid foundation but I had to because it was so hot" and I almost choked lol. Unless she uses concealer on her whole face (which is possible considering how often she goes through them), she is using some sort of liquid foundation. And if it was so hot, why are you caking yourself with makeup at all??! On a different picture, she said she always wanted to learn about ancient Egypt HAHAH omg. I would bet a Chanel bag that holly can't point to Egypt on a map nor does she even know the capital.

I really don't think zack and holly are dating. He had no qualms tweeting pics of girls in the club so posting at least one pic of your gf for her birthday is completely normal. Honestly I don't even care if they're using each other for sex - to each their own - but holly shouldn't try to portray otherwise and have an attitude when people ask. I'm getting so much secondhand embarrassment when holly posts pics of her and zack. He's active on social media so it's not hard for him to give her a birthday shout out if they're dating. If he's not doing that, he obviously doesn't want to. Girl, get a hint

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ LOL I had actually saved her comment to post here! WTF is she thinking? What kind of logic is that? It seems like she just went to Greece to get good selfies and pics of herself taken by Zack (CRINGING rn). There is no way she was comfortable in the outfits she chose and her full full coverage makeup and hair.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^I think she meant that she had to wear foundation because it was so hot, therefore making her sweat and causing her powder to fade really quickly, so she wanted a liquid foundation so her face would have makeup on all day. I don't find it that odd to do, I think she just didn't phrase her words correctly.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I've stopped using foundation a long time ago but like Holly, I have oily/combo skin. I found that wearing foundation under the hot sun (especially in Greece) would make my makeup runny. Plus, clogged pores = breakouts!! Why would she suffocate her skin like that?! With all the constant blotting that she does, that foundation would have come off anyway. My guess is that she's deathly afraid of Zack (or anyone for the matter) seeing her bare face. Her skin was always an insecurity of hers.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

123xyz wrote:^I think she meant that she had to wear foundation because it was so hot, therefore making her sweat and causing her powder to fade really quickly, so she wanted a liquid foundation so her face would have makeup on all day. I don't find it that odd to do, I think she just didn't phrase her words correctly.
Yes, but in Greece, ANY makeup you put on your face melts right off within a couple hours... Loading a thick foundation on will melt off faster and end up looking worse than something lighter like a bb cream/ cc cream that sinks into the skin. Her skin is not even that bad to begin with for her to need all of that coverage, and not to mention the increased potential for breakouts like the last person said. She should take more consdieration in the maintence of her skin since she is currently using oral medication to correct it, over her vanity in the short term. It may make sense to Holly, but it's really backwards to me lol.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Some guy just made a comment that she resembled "Jennifertsetingting" on IG in her latest photo and it was immediately deleted by Holly. While I do see some similarities, Jennifer looks way prettier and more natural. Her face is not caked with makeup. This guy meant no harm in making that comment but Holly probably did not want people checking out this prettier girl. I truly feel that she's insecure about being compared to and feeling like other girls would look better than her. Also, I can't help but notice that Holly's pics resembles Jennifer's. I don't know how to describe it but her style/look seems to be copying Jennifer's. Maybe you guys can check it out and let me know what you think.

guestin
Talker
Talker

Post by guestin »

i went to look at the greece photos and think there's a nip slip in one of her pics. the white swimsuit pic with zach.

zach doesn't look very tall. he's almost holly's height.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”