Continue here...

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Post by letmetellyou »

re: holly saying she doesn't actually wear a lot of makeup.. umm.. then why is her face always completely done up in every single selfie that she posts every single day? or does she just take a million selfies on some days then spread out posting them throughout the week? lol

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

123xyz wrote:Image

She looks so awkward in her latest selfie. With the amount of effort she puts into her selfies and how strict she is about which one she posts, I can't believe she chose this one.
Looks like something is up her ass* and she's stuck frozen in shock.

Also, does anyone know if her and Steve broke up? She hasn't mentioned anything about him in a very long time.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

When everytime someone mentioned she and Steve are no longer together here, holly will post something up on IG to hint they are still together, like @steve and thank him for fix her something and whatnot. She reads here even more often than us lol

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

I'm pretty sure that Steve and get are no longer together. Her desperate cries for attention in all her half naked selfies and cryptic quotes from song lyrics pretty much says it all. Steve is busy filming in New Orleans and has a life, whereas Holly is back in LA posting selfies on IG to make herself feel better.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^That's true, but Holly has always done nothing while Steve lives a life. I don't think he would her because of that when she has always been this way.

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

does she even work???pathetic that someone who is 30 years old or maybe shes older?? live in a teenage fantasy world..damn i would be ashamed of myself no job..no degree...no ambitions..taken selfies all day...
:roll: steve is so much better without her....the posts that other people post of her..she looks awful!photoshop and filtering does her wonders :D

how in the hell can she afford her lifestyle??like chanel etc...she rarely posts any videos

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Holly Ann-AeRee @hollyannaeree · 11h 11 hours ago
for those that ask about the pins. i'll try to post pics when i wear em so u can get ideas & see the different ways.

She posted this pic with that comment. She doesn't want to show people how to wear them, she wants men to comment on her rack.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

123xyz wrote:^That's true, but Holly has always done nothing while Steve lives a life. I don't think he would her because of that when she has always been this way.
Maybe he's embarrassed by how she carries herself. What kind of girlfriend is she to constantly pose half naked and show her boobs on IG?! Totally disrespectful if you ask me. She does all her time shopping and carrying on this superficial/materialistic lifestyle. I'm sorry but there is more important things happening in the world than seeing what's in her Chanel/LV hoarding collection. She's still living like a 20 year old when she's actually 30 yrs old. Pathetic! She's doing nothing with her life.

I think Steve should be with Jenny Ting... She's beautiful and successful. Plus, she seems way more humble and modest than Holly. She's not constantly posting pictures every day or bragging about what she has. Holly has no fashion sense either. I don't know why she even thinks she does. Just because she has tons of name brand stuff doesn't mean she's fashionable. She has freaking cankles and a teenage girl wardrobe. Not my idea of a beauty or fashion guru, IMO.

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

Her head looks so out of proportion in this new IG photo.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

mychelle+ wrote:Her head looks so out of proportion in this new IG photo.

Seriously. It looks huge in comparison to her body. I see she's trying to go for the naked look again. Typical Horry.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 2

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

She's looking more and more like a she-male with all that makeup on. Ickkkkkk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimi
Informer
Informer

Post by jimi »

Just now under that ^ photo, Holly deleted a thread of comments. There was a girl asking her if she had been in any Wong Fu shorts or anything and Holly says no she hasn't. Then the girl asks her are you sure and if Holly has been in any skits by chance. Holly then says "No, just confusing me with every other Asian girl. Now, stop." And then she deletes it all!! Damn this girl is rude. Take your own advice and treat people with the same respect you expect all the time. The girl was just asking a harmless question. She even apologized afterwards and said she was Asian too and didn't mean it offensively. I didn't even find it offensive and I'm Asian.

I went back a couple minutes ago to try and screenshot the convo but she deleted the proof. So shady.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Holly cannot for the life of her take any sort of criticism. She's just THAT insecure with herself. She needs to constantly post selfies on IG to get compliments in order to feel good about herself. It's so sad. Notice how none of her selfies showcases her bare face. Without all that makeup, she looks like a completely different person and she knows this. I don't know why she claims to not wear that much makeup when she clearly and obviously does. Even when she's at home, she's got about 10lbs of makeup on. Who does that?!?. It's because she's insecure in her own skin. She needs validation from strangers telling her she's pretty to feel better.

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

see why she cant keep a man :roll:

she doesn't have a real job,no college degree,nothing going for her...shows off like shes the hottest thing on the planet (yeah right :roll: )no matter how many louis vuittons or chanel pins you own..you're still a desperate attention seeking whore!!glad steve kicked her to the curb if he did :tu:

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

I guess it's no suprised that her own pictures look totally different with other people's :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Her face is wide and flat like a pancake.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Not gonna lie, I don't think she looks that different in other people's photos. In fact, I think she looks pretty much the same. The only difference I see is that her face looks wider due to us always seeing the side of her face, and the wrinkles around her chin/mouth are more prominent.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

She doesn't want to do a Chanel collection video because other youtubers got robbed for showing theirs? What other youtubers? Anyone know if this is true or not?

^ I don't think she looks bad in that particular picture. I have to admit I'm the same way when it comes to pictures, I look way better in my own selfies than pictures that other people take of me :? My face pretty much only looks good from like one angle haha.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^Ilikeweylie was robbed. She said some electronics were stolen, like the TV and cameras, and some of windows and doors were broken. I don't think this robbery relates to her being on youtube, she probably just had bad luck and an easy house to rob. That's the only beautyguru I can think of that has gotten robbed. I never heard of one stating that they were robbed because someone wanted what they showed in a video. Holly is most likely talking trash to avoid doing a video that could lead to her sensitive feelings being hurt.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”